Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A few weeks ago I did the replenish my used a lot flavors and some new ones to make some of the recipes that have been popping up here. BCF was super nice and threw in a bottle labeled "Thank You" that was a 10ml of WF Lemonade!

I got a thank you bottle from them, too. I’m not sure what it is, it’s still in the bag. They’re really a great place to buy flavors.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to have trouble with strawberry. That's how I remembered Andria here when I came back, tried some of her ones but didn't work for me.
But now after trying Flavour Art Jack, a strawberry candy, its a different story.
3 to 5 % is great. The other for me is Flavour Art juicy strawberry. Even smells like an actual ripe one. Jack needs a 3 week steep to come good, less is less. Juicy needs a full month. That fresh picked smell can be a little dominant in the first couple of weeks but after a month its great.
I use them both with other things individually but both together Jack 3% Juicy 3 % with, ahem, marshmallow again, I love my candy type flavours, tastes reall nice.

Isn’t that a one shot? I almost tried it, but fruity flavors haven’t been agreeing with me lately. It’s why I’ve been sticking to custard or cream for the most part.

Is that the one that’s called Pazzo?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
True we can taste different. Juicy needs to steep, no shake n vape. Jack too though not as critical. You might see Jack with recomended 8% level. It went backwards for me that high. I have found that so many mixes under a month taste a world apart from the same mix left to steep. Juicy is probably one of the most surprising when it came to steep time for me. My best mix with it was left for 8 weeks.
I now and then use an RY4D with Jamaican Rum. Left for 2 months is great, just 2 weeks and is blerghh. Like certain drinks like wine, foods like cheeses and meats, sauces, it takes a bit of time and patience. We cant expect a number of liquids to really blend and come together as one by a quick mix n shake. You can get away with some but even those will never taste as good as a well steeped mix in my opinion.

Thanks,for the heads up about RY4D. I have some and I was thinking of adding Butterscotch Ripple to it. Only because I have it and haven’t used it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Did a little bit of mixing yesterday, refilled my Clove Gum, which I went through like a house on fire, plus made new recipes Backyard Vanilla (a true, sweet vanilla reminiscent of homemade vanilla ice cream), Cream Tea (clove tea, scone, jam, and cream all in one), and Frobscottle (after the green fizzy drink in the movie "The BFG").

If any of the new ones show promise, I'll post them in a few days. Right now the vanilla and the Frobscottle are yum, and the cream tea is bizarre, but the clove in it will calm and sweeten some, I hope.

The Cream Tea sounds so delicious!!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has anyone tried Catalan Cream by FA? I’ve got some coming one of these days form ECX.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! <3
FA Catalan is one of my old favs! It’s got a spicy note to it....not hot spicy, spice like cinnamon/nutmeg type. Steep it for a week or so. I can’t remember if it has the lemon note to it.....I don’t think so, but I’d have to check my notes. FA looooves putting lemon in everything.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
FA Catalan is one of my old favs! It’s got a spicy note to it....not hot spicy, spice like cinnamon/nutmeg type. Steep it for a week or so. I can’t remember if it has the lemon note to it.....I don’t think so, but I’d have to check my notes. FA looooves putting lemon in everything.

That sounds yummy! I’ve got about a dozen flavors coming from Jungle. I went a bit crazy buying, but it seems like vaping stuff is getting scarce.

I was able to mix one last 50ml and ran out of Creme de Menthe, Eucalyptus Mint, and Black Honey Tobacco. Since those go in my main mix, and I’m running low already, I was thinking of mixing RY4D this time. I hope I like it!

I got the Rose Milk one shot since you liked it. Thanks!! <3

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks,for the heads up about RY4D. I have some and I was thinking of adding Butterscotch Ripple to it. Only because I have it and haven’t used it.
Hi, yeah butterscotch would work good with it I reckon. I also did one where I boosted the caramel in it with 3% FA Caramel. The Jamaican Rum mentioned is TFA. Beautiful Caribbean style rum that one. Here is a trick I used to do with it.
I would do a good mix of RY4D on its own and let it do its steep.
Then when done would add the TFA Rum just 1 week before vaping it. That way it had a Malibu Rum taste about it with the RY4D. Let them both steep away for a good 6 weeks, 8 is best, and the Rum profile changes to a more darker (taste wise) mellow type rum.
The TFA Jamaican Rum is wonderful to work with, with RY4D.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi all. Got an email message of some new arrivals of concentrates today.
One was a new TFA Super Sweet. Is it new or just new to where I am?
Has anyone tried it?
unnamed.png
Whilst I'm at it these were in the email too.
Sweet Tea
unnamed (5).png

Espresso coffee
unnamed (1).png

Attachments

• unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    95.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi all. Got an email message of some new arrivals of concentrates today.
One was a new TFA Super Sweet. Is it new or just new to where I am?
Has anyone tried it?
View attachment 159852
Whilst I'm at it these were in the email too.
Sweet Tea
View attachment 159853

Espresso coffee
View attachment 159855
The sweetener is relatively new. Don’t have it. The sweet tea is older. At 10-11%, it’s a great iced tea. Don’t have the espresso.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tfa has a sweet strawberry!!?? With where have I been?

Anyone tried it? I'm buying a 4oz bottle. Yolo lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lol! I have it and tried it ages ago. It works for you? Really? I’m surprised. It’s good but didn’t seem remarkable enough to mention it. Wow!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Idk never had it lol. Was just browsing TFA flavors on BCF and saw it so I ordered a 4oz. Reviews were good and I like tfa strawberries.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have very limited experience with strawberries, admittedly, but so far my favorite is JF Sweet Strawberry. I haven't mixed it solo, though. Like it paired with any of the other strawberries I have, which are TFA Strawberry, Cap Strawberry Taffy, and FA Strawberry Red Touch.

I have to take strawberry vapes in small doses, but I do like them better now than I used to.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have very limited experience with strawberries, admittedly, but so far my favorite is JF Sweet Strawberry. I haven't mixed it solo, though. Like it paired with any of the other strawberries I have, which are TFA Strawberry, Cap Strawberry Taffy, and FA Strawberry Red Touch.

I have to take strawberry vapes in small doses, but I do like them better now than I used to.
I looooooove strawberry Vapes. Like loooooove them. It’s what I started with. Got me hooked on the vaping thing.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I looooooove strawberry Vapes. Like loooooove them. It’s what I started with. Got me hooked on the vaping thing.
diddo... on hand 15 ml or Larger
1. inaw - shisha strawberry
2. TFA Ripe Strawberry
3. Pur Strawberry ripe
4.Cap Sweet Strawberry
5.Real Flavors strawberry
6. Flavorah Alpine Strawberry
7. Flavorah Strawberry Filling
8. Flavoraha Strawberry and cream
9. VT Flavor Glazed Strawberrys
10. Real Flavors Strawberry Jam with Toast
11. Pazzo One Shot Jack.
12- Flavor arts Strawberry
13- Inaw Wild strawberry
and
14 - OOO Strawberry Jam

think dats all of em...???
did i mention i like strawberrys?

and whats funny is i was out working in the strawberry Garden today.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
diddo... on hand 15 ml or Larger
1. inaw - shisha strawberry
2. TFA Ripe Strawberry
3. Pur Strawberry ripe
4.Cap Sweet Strawberry
5.Real Flavors strawberry
6. Flavorah Alpine Strawberry
7. Flavorah Strawberry Filling
8. Flavoraha Strawberry and cream
9. VT Flavor Glazed Strawberrys
10. Real Flavors Strawberry Jam with Toast
11. Pazzo One Shit Jack.
think dats all of em...???
did i mention i like strawberrys?

and whats funny is i was out working in the strawberry Garden today.
That’s what I’m talking about!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, yeah butterscotch would work good with it I reckon. I also did one where I boosted the caramel in it with 3% FA Caramel. The Jamaican Rum mentioned is TFA. Beautiful Caribbean style rum that one. Here is a trick I used to do with it.
I would do a good mix of RY4D on its own and let it do its steep.
Then when done would add the TFA Rum just 1 week before vaping it. That way it had a Malibu Rum taste about it with the RY4D. Let them both steep away for a good 6 weeks, 8 is best, and the Rum profile changes to a more darker (taste wise) mellow type rum.
The TFA Jamaican Rum is wonderful to work with, with RY4D.

I’d have to mix a few 50mls, if I had to steep it for that long. My order from ECX is on its way, so I’ll be able to mix a bunch of juice, though. Don’t mind me, it’s morning here. :yawn::giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Ooh, they sent me a sample a few orders ago. I’ll have to try it. Strawberry has been tasting/smelling horrible to me lately. I liked it when I first started vaping again, though. :strange:

In general, I’ve been avoiding fruit vapes. It’s why I’ve been using Kings Custard so much.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Did you use EM or just regular sweetener?

I used marshmallow. Should have used golden syrup.

I've backed off that recipe, though. There's something else going on with it and I REALLY don't like it. Reminds me of the horrible blueberry muffin mess I made a few weeks ago.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
speaking of strawberry vapes, I can't get enough of this right now. I took the "Ice Cream Trinity" and added some strawberry and it came out great. Use whatever Vanilla Ice Cream you'd like. I was just dangerously low on LB Vanilla Ice cream so i used TFA because I have a huge bottle of it and want to use it up.
upload_2020-5-5_8-47-3.png

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
speaking of strawberry vapes, I can't get enough of this right now. I took the "Ice Cream Trinity" and added some strawberry and it came out great. Use whatever Vanilla Ice Cream you'd like. I was just dangerously low on LB Vanilla Ice cream so i used TFA because I have a huge bottle of it and want to use it up.
View attachment 160215

a strawberry i never heard of AMAZING i have to go look.
what is JF???

edit:
just figured it out JUNGLE FLAVORS
an entire line that I have not investigated yet

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It is Jungle Flavors strawberry sweet. It is my favorite strawberry I think. Really good. You can get it at ECX and Chef's Flavors. I'm not sure where else carries it.

Yep. Mine, too. I'm pretty sure I picked mine up at ECX.

What was it that they changed their name to? I have totally forgotten.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok chefs flavors ... english right?? Like Order from England <-the country
ECX no idea what or where that is yet there are some chef's flavors that have tripped my trigger..
Just was not sure about shipping from England to the states
Chef's has a crazy amount of flavors to choose from. They carry the entire Molinberry Line. While you're there pick up some of the Flavor Creative Custard Premium. They also have the entire Vape Train Australia line. There are some good chef's flavors to pick up too. Their salted caramel is very good in combination with the Fantasy Salted Caramel.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Chef's has a crazy amount of flavors to choose from. They carry the entire Molinberry Line. While you're there pick up some of the Flavor Creative Custard Premium. They also have the entire Vape Train Australia line. There are some good chef's flavors to pick up too. Their salted caramel is very good in combination with the Fantasy Salted Caramel.

well I KNOW where my next order is going into...
{{wonder what the min is for FREE FREIGHT.}}

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
{{wonder what the min if for FREE FREIGHT.}}

I just recently ordered from Chef's for the first time. Was surprised at how low the shipping charge was (less than $5) and how quickly the order arrived (about a week). It wasn't a huge order, I think about eight flavors, but overall a really good experience. I had been hesitant to order flavors overseas.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
{{wonder what the min if for FREE FREIGHT.}}
There is no free shipping. I think it is 5 GBP for shipping and i think that works out to something around $7 american. I get my package within a week or two at most and it is worth every penny. You can use TheKitchen discount code for 10% off and they frequently run 20 or 25% off sales as well which ends up negating the shipping cost. There and Bull City are the only two places I really order from unless I need something like VG which I will get at Nicotine River or a random flavor that neither of those places carry (which is very rare)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just recently ordered from Chef's for the first time. Was surprised at how low the shipping charge was (less than $5) and how quickly the order arrived (about a week). It wasn't a huge order, I think about eight flavors, but overall a really good experience. I had been hesitant to order flavors overseas.

I've been using them for almost three years now and never have problems with them.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 160215
Sound great! Saved for mixing day!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sooooooo, I went to diyvaporsupply to buy the lemon cream wafer stuff. they only let you buy ONE 30ml bottle at a time??? WTH is up with that? Seriously we need bull city to start stocking this stuff.

@wildgypsy70 did you all ever get the DLLT down? I found a recipe online the other night and boy is it ever good. I will go over my notes and post it in a bit. Don't know if it tastes like the DLLT ( I doubt it ) but wow it's good.

recipe: Just gonna say it's a lemon cheesecake

Cap NY Cheesecake 4%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 4%
TFA Meringue 1%
FW Pie Crust 0.5%
FW Yogurt 1.5%
Cap Super Sweet 0.5% ( I used Rick's Sugar Daddy )

Stuff blows me away

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sooooooo, I went to diyvaporsupply to buy the lemon cream wafer stuff. they only let you buy ONE 30ml bottle at a time??? WTH is up with that? Seriously we need bull city to start stocking this stuff.

@wildgypsy70 did you all ever get the DLLT down? I found a recipe online the other night and boy is it ever good. I will go over my notes and post it in a bit. Don't know if it tastes like the DLLT ( I doubt it ) but wow it's good.

Cap NY Cheesecake 4%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 4%
TFA Meringue 1%
FW Pie Crust 0.5%
FW Yogurt 1.5%

Stuff blows me away
Not yet! With shutting the restaurant down, I’ve been a little preoccupied. But it’s close...

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh goodness I have been so out of it that I didn't realize you closed it down. I'm so sorry Gypsy.
No worries! It’s just a lot of figuring out what’s staying and going. Lots of tossing things out, etc.....LOTS of emotional processing.

But......life goes on! :hug:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Cap NY Cheesecake 4%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 4%
TFA Meringue 1%
FW Pie Crust 0.5%
FW Yogurt 1.5%

Stuff blows me away
Bull City will be stocking Chemnovatic they are just awaiting their order :)

VU Sponsors