The Daily Mixing Thread

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bull City will be stocking Chemnovatic they are just awaiting their order :)
Well that is wonderful news! Nothing pisses me off more than a company ( looking at you diyvaporsupply) taking advantage of people because they know they are the only game in town!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sooooooo, I went to diyvaporsupply to buy the lemon cream wafer stuff. they only let you buy ONE 30ml bottle at a time??? WTH is up with that? Seriously we need bull city to start stocking this stuff.

@wildgypsy70 did you all ever get the DLLT down? I found a recipe online the other night and boy is it ever good. I will go over my notes and post it in a bit. Don't know if it tastes like the DLLT ( I doubt it ) but wow it's good.

recipe: Just gonna say it's a lemon cheesecake

Cap NY Cheesecake 4%
CNV Lemon Cream Wafer 4%
TFA Meringue 1%
FW Pie Crust 0.5%
FW Yogurt 1.5%
Cap Super Sweet 0.5% ( I used Rick's Sugar Daddy )

Stuff blows me away
I mixed this, how long did you steep it for? Steeped overnight & it smells awesome!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I have been trying the VSO flavors. They are really quite nice. The watermelon is very good. I got the 4 pack of Strawberry, Watermelon, Blueberry and their sweetener. I still like the sugar daddy better but theirs is not bad but oh so very sweet. One drop for 10ml is almost too much for me :)
I can see me buying their flavors again

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I have been trying the VSO flavors. They are really quite nice. The watermelon is very good. I got the 4 pack of Strawberry, Watermelon, Blueberry and their sweetener. I still like the sugar daddy better but theirs is not bad but oh so very sweet. One drop for 10ml is almost too much for me :)
I can see me buying their flavors again
Ohhhhh, you’re gonna like the blueberry. Good, good stuff. And you can roll it solo. Doesn’t need any backups.....but I actually back it up with FW for a bit of extra sweetness. I’ve heard a lot of good things about their new flavors. Rumor has it that they’re releasing a coconut in a week or so.......

Jonnytc1

Member For 4 Years
I've just read on reddit that molinberry is part of the same company as chemnovatic. If this is true then maybe the molinberry lemon tart would work in a DLT recipe
Anyone tried molinberry lemon tart?
Just chemnovatic isn't available in the UK

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've just read on reddit that molinberry is part of the same company as chemnovatic. If this is true then maybe the molinberry lemon tart would work in a DLT recipe
Anyone tried molinberry lemon tart?
Just chemnovatic isn't available in the UK

We already have people on it. It might take some time. I've tried MB Lemon Tart and even though it might be in DLLT, by itself it'd need lots of help. I dunno.. It didn't impress me much when I tested it. It could still be an integral component but I don't know for sure.

Jonnytc1

Member For 4 Years
We already have people on it. It might take some time. I've tried MB Lemon Tart and even though it might be in DLLT, by itself it'd need lots of help. I dunno.. It didn't impress me much when I tested it. It could still be an integral component but I don't know for sure.
Yes I'm just thinking it could be built on. Might be worth me trying in nevans recipe instead of the vta. His Lmp is the best DIY I've tried personally.

Jonnytc1

Member For 4 Years
I added 2.5 cap gingerbread to this and it's amazing

Also 1.5 inw shisha strawberry and 3 tpa ripe is awesome
655bcaf8730375ab60818fc3041b44bc.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I'm just thinking it could be built on. Might be worth me trying in nevans recipe instead of the vta. His Lmp is the best DIY I've tried personally.

I also love Nick’s Lemon Meringue Pie, I’ve asked Nick to see if he can come up with a clone of DLLT as he got his hands on Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer. He just needs to get some DLLT to see if he can clone it.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Kicks back in the morning.. vapes off @Smoky Blue - s andies mint
{ dang dats a good morning treat}
why reading dreams of Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer, Jungle fruit strawberry.
Custards and Dinner lady Lemon Tarts and and and
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did i have to screw up da charger card and forget
ONLY paypal for anything international.
sniffel sniffel

day 1 of 14 till da charger card gets taken off suspention
3gif.gif

I WANNA PLAY TO!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
sniffel sniffel

3gif.gif

I WANNA PLAY TO!

@DaBunny did you go gettin into trouble?? :p

That andes mint *giggles* :D been tossing out more mixes on elr.. but really haven't mixed much.
Lost my cousin to covid Easter morning.. so this past week has been too hectic for me.

Hope you and everyone else are doing just fine.. :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sniffel sniffel

3gif.gif

I WANNA PLAY TO!
Bullcityflavors has the Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer & some other flavors from CNV they just received their order a few days ago.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

That andes mint *giggles* :D been tossing out more mixes on elr.. but really haven't mixed much.
Lost my cousin to covid Easter morning.. so this past week has been too hectic for me.

I was born T-r-o-u-b-l-e

yet am sure sorry to read of yours.
please
Stay Safe Smokey

Bullcityflavors has the Chemnovatic Lemon Cream Wafer & some other flavors from CNV they just received their order a few days ago.

dats it
NOBODY'S BUYING NOTHING for the next TWO WEEKS.

{{...think of it like a shopping quarintine...}}

well ya gotta give me a chance.. geezzzzzzz go figure Now they have stock?.
Humph-!.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Sorry to read that. :(

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Amber Petti and anyone else who likes candy-ish flavors, if you like grape, the Wonder Flavors Sweet & Sour Purple Drink is pretty good mixed standalone at 12%. Easy peasy!

Kind of reminds me a little bit of a NuGrape soda from back in the day. Not bubbly, but candy-grapey for sure. :)

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Amber Petti and anyone else who likes candy-ish flavors, if you like grape, the Wonder Flavors Sweet & Sour Purple Drink is pretty good mixed standalone at 12%. Easy peasy!

Kind of reminds me a little bit of a NuGrape soda from back in the day. Not bubbly, but candy-grapey for sure. :)
sparkey like the flavor west grape soda tend to kick it up a bit with florvora grape or the FW % is off da charts high IMO.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I’m so sorry to hear about your cousin.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was born T-r-o-u-b-l-e

yet am sure sorry to read of yours.
please
Stay Safe Smokey

dats it
NOBODY'S BUYING NOTHING for the next TWO WEEKS.

{{...think of it like a shopping quarintine...}}

well ya gotta give me a chance.. geezzzzzzz go figure Now they have stock?.
Humph-!.
Shopping quarantine??? What language do you speak? Hahahahaha!! Shopping quarantine.....pah.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Sounds delicious! I’ll have to make it!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ack, I can’t believe I forgot to order Vanilla Swirl!!! Just venting.

My mixing is going okay. I like what I make and I’m not really vaping store juice unless I’m too lazy to mix for a day or so.

So, it’s the same old Creme de Menthe Kings Custard with stuff added. Like Black Honey Tobacco or Vanilla Swirl.

Don’t mind me, there’s a flavor ban on in NY. And I just read a ghost thread about Ghostberry clones. Wow, diy people were not so nice back then!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ok chefs flavors ... english right?? Like Order from England <-the country
ECX no idea what or where that is yet there are some chef's flavors that have tripped my trigger..
Just was not sure about shipping from England to the states

It’s called Flavor Jungle now. They’ve got good flavors. I get most of my one shots from them.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I believe it is The Flavor Jungle. I only remember because that is where I have gotten my Jungle Flavors from. Lol.

But if you try to go to Jungle Flavors dot com, the site is up for sale. Kinda weirded me out until I realized my mistake!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Whoopsie.....it’s Tuesday.....View attachment 160281

Omg, I used to love those from the ice cream man when I was a kid. And they would have a wood taste at the end from the stick.

Thank you to all the great mixing people on this thread. If not for you, I wouldn’t be mixing and I would have been so screwed by NY’s Flavor Ban. Love you guys!! <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reworked recipe. Sticky Buns.

Caramel Cinnamon Roll (FW) 2.5%
Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah) 1%
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 1.5%
Golden Syrup (VTA) 1.5%
Maple Pecan (FW) 1.5%
Molasses (TPA) 0.6%
Paradiso (Nicotine River) 1%
Vanilla Bourbon (Vaniglia) (FA) 1%
Super Sweet (Cap) 0.8%

Total flavors 11.4%

Might need 0.75% of TFA Pecan, too.

What’s the Paradiso? This sounds like it might be a French Dude French Toast contender. It says it’s French toast but really it tastes like cinnamon toast or cake.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have you ever had those coconut macaroons that are on some Chinese buffets? That's what Paradiso is. A little cake, a little coconut, a little cream.

It's in this recipe for smoothness and to bring out the bakery flavor a little.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you ever had those coconut macaroons that are on some Chinese buffets? That's what Paradiso is. A little cake, a little coconut, a little cream.

It's in this recipe for smoothness and to bring out the bakery flavor a little.

Thanks, Nada. Sounds yummy. I have to try mixing with coconut.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it still possible to buy nic base that's 3mg - 70vg 30pg? I did find the refills at liquid barn but thought I'd ask to see what other options there are for vaping unflavored nic.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered thank you! How does this stuff compare to the refills on liquid barn? 1 liter under $30 shipped isn't bad.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I've never ordered nic from Liquid Barn, so can't make a comparison. I am currently using LNW's 6mg version of this, and I think it's fine. Have had no issues with it, and it's super easy compared to using individual components.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So what's everyone doing today? Anybody mixing? Anybody developing something new?

VU Sponsors