nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good call. I learned a while back that adding 50% of FA Cookie or CAP Sugar Cookie (depending on how sweet I want it) to TFA Pie Crust sure made a nice difference.

Mixing day today & hopefully I'm good for 4 months.

15 ml testers & WIPs-
@SessionDrummer 's Golden Grahams
DarkJester89's The Cheesed Crown (modified)
HH Creamy Crunchberry V2
HH Fried Strawberry Donut
HH Watermelon Kiwi V2
Hohm Skillet's Georgia Pear
Centerfold's Darling
HH Hard Grape Drink
OfcourseIDIY's Mixed Berry Lemonade "Carnival Juice Rollupz Remix" (modified)
HH Park Avenue V2
UNUSED ACCOUNT's Bombies- Kiss the Ring clone (modified)
TorturedZen's Crusty Butt Ripple
Squonk's Rice Krispy Treats
Doe Zee's Zeppola Crunch
Coustic01's Cola Candy (modified)

60ml time-tested favorites-
HH Cereal Killer
Chemist's Saturday Cartoons (modified)
HH Red Grove
Ohm Society's Purple Twister (modified)
Amy's Bloo Moo (modified)
HH Green Caramel Apple V6
Fatboy's Rapture (modified)
HH Cheerwine
Leonard's Mother's Milk clone (very slightly modified)
HH Holy Custard
HH Apple Pie
Hillbilly Pig's Crunchy Berry Cupcake (modified)
Digital Drops' Corn Star (modified)
HH Pizza

View attachment 186716

Hey @Howard Hughes, could I get you to share that Cheerwine recipe? I did check the recipes thread and couldn't find it

Will surely appreciate the share, if you don't mind.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Howard Hughes, could I get you to share that Cheerwine recipe? I did check the recipes thread and couldn't find it

Will surely appreciate the share, if you don't mind.
Thanks for reminding me. I forgot I hadn't shared it!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not going to mess with doing french toast until I get a few flavors I need (zeppola and maple)
BTW, I had real french toast this morning (made with vanilla and cinnamon) with real butter and real maple syrup (soo good)
Omg, now I wanna go make some French toast. And vape some.🥰

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just curious... are you guys using RF french toast or something else?
Usually? And add some custard, cinnamon sugar, butter. Maybe even some ooo bread pudding? And maple syrup, if you’re going that route.

@Howard Hughes has a killer French toast recipe floating around here somewhere.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Usually? And add some custard, cinnamon sugar, butter. Maybe even some ooo bread pudding? And maple syrup, if you’re going that route.
I'm going to try adding croissant, maple and a few drops of cinnamon (maybe Zeppola but I haven't tried that yet... on my wishlist) Haven't thought about it but I do have VT pudding base... oh and extra vanilla.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm going to try adding croissant, maple and a few drops of cinnamon (maybe Zeppola but I haven't tried that yet... on my wishlist) Haven't thought about it but I do have VT pudding base... oh and extra vanilla.
That all could work! I love VT pudding base. Very nice cakey bakery note in there. Zeppola could also work as long as you add the custard part.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had not had real maple syrup in many many years... $12 for a liter (Costco)... worth every penny!
Had the extra french toast I made (saved frozen) again today. Anyway, I must do the maple in the vape recipe because of that (otherwise I would do boysenberry syrup) Actually, I just realized I can make both (split it into two batches) I'm drooling right now. Croissant is buttery so should fit right in.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was at mio friends today and she teach me to make her strawberry cream biscotti.

I did it all. Mio first mix!!! <3

FA Cookie (Biscotto) 1.5%
INW Biscuit 0.5%
FLV Cream 1%
SSA Madagascar Vanilla 0.5%
FA Strawberry (Red Touch) 3%
FA Juicy Strawberry 1%

I think is ok to put it here, paste, Si?
Congrats on your first mix! That's exciting and welcome to the forum

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Was at mio friends today and she teach me to make her strawberry cream biscotti.

INW Biscuit 0.5%
FLV Cream 1%
FA Juicy Strawberry 1%

Sure, it's fine to post it here. If it's spectacular and you want to share with the whole forum, you could post it in the Recipes thread as well.

So glad you enjoyed mixing. Also glad you have a friend who is experienced. That will make things easier for you. Well done!

Hi everyone. I have just started reading this thread and it has me so excited to start mixing. I ordered some flavors today, but still need to find a place to order nicotine from.. Is the place called ELR a good calculator to use, or do you all have one you prefer more? Sorry for the newbie questions. This is my first time on a forum and I don't want to break the rules. I am still trying to familiarize myself with everything that's available here.

Rebecca

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi everyone. I have just started reading this thread and it has me so excited to start mixing. I ordered some flavors today, but still need to find a place to order nicotine from.. Is the place called ELR a good calculator to use, or do you all have one you prefer more? Sorry for the newbie questions. This is my first time on a forum and I don't want to break the rules. I am still trying to familiarize myself with everything that's available here.

Rebecca
ELR is a great calculator!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

INW Biscuit 0.5%
FLV Cream 1%
FA Juicy Strawberry 1%

Congrats! And it looks pretty good! You’re on your way to a whole world of fun!

Hi, glad you are excited about mixing. It may seem hard at first but it get's easier and is so fun!
Thanks! I placed an order with a place called Bull City today for flavors. I already have PG and VG but need to find a place that sells nicotine. I saw in another thread that you advised someone to buy 100mg/ml so that's what I am looking to purchase. Oh, and I also ordered a scale and some 60ml bottles.

I saw someone mention ATF. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? Seems strange...

Rebecca

NHXJer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I placed an order with a place called Bull City today for flavors. I already have PG and VG but need to find a place that sells nicotine. I saw in another thread that you advised someone to buy 100mg/ml so that's what I am looking to purchase. Oh, and I also ordered a scale and some 60ml bottles.

I saw someone mention ATF. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? Seems strange...

Rebecca
ATF stands for https://alltheflavors.com/ - another great mixing/recipe site.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Rebecca

I think Delosi Labs is still selling nic, and there have been several forum posts lately that it's good. I have a bunch of it in my freezer but haven't tried it yet; am still trying to use up some pre-mixed 6mg base that I got from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers.

I think Delosi Labs is still selling nic, and there have been several forum posts lately that it's good. I have a bunch of it in my freezer but haven't tried it yet; am still trying to use up some pre-mixed 6mg base that I got from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers.
Thanks so much! I will check them out right now. A vapor friend who lives nearby is in Oklahoma visiting family for a month. They picked up a gallon of nicotine for me from a place called Heartland. Since they won't be back for another 3 weeks I'd like to grab a liter so I can start mixing now. I really appreciate the tip regarding Delosi!

Rebecca

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried FA custard premium with kiwi, strawberry and then WF boysenberry raspberry (totally the best so far)
Tomorrow I'll try the custard with caramel, vanilla and hazelnut... should be super rich (maybe too much?)
It sucks that I'm kinda "strawberry blind" so all I have is PUR strawberry swirl (thought it was ice cream but it's a lifesavers candy flavor)... at least I can taste it. Any suggestions for a realistic strawberry flavor that I can taste?
BTW, I love the custard! My next pie recipe will be with PUR boysenberry preserves (it gets "jammy" with a good steep) I will just sub it into my peach pie recipe (still vaping that... it's yummy!)

Tried FA custard premium with kiwi, strawberry and then WF boysenberry raspberry (totally the best so far)
Tomorrow I'll try the custard with caramel, vanilla and hazelnut... should be super rich (maybe too much?)
It sucks that I'm kinda "strawberry blind" so all I have is PUR strawberry swirl (thought it was ice cream but it's a lifesavers candy flavor)... at least I can taste it. Any suggestions for a realistic strawberry flavor that I can taste?
BTW, I love the custard! My next pie recipe will be with PUR boysenberry preserves (it gets "jammy" with a good steep) I will just sub it into my peach pie recipe (still vaping that... it's yummy!)
I don't know about DIY strawberry.. However, strawberries dipped in chocolate, soft music playing in the background... with scented candles setting the mood is something I am very well versed in.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can try the Flavorah strawberries. Kinda expensive, but you don't need a lot. Alpine Strawberry is my favorite and it only takes 0.2% max to get a good strawberry flavor.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks so much! I will check them out right now. A vapor friend who lives nearby is in Oklahoma visiting family for a month. They picked up a gallon of nicotine for me from a place called Heartland. Since they won't be back for another 3 weeks I'd like to grab a liter so I can start mixing now. I really appreciate the tip regarding Delosi!

Rebecca
Heartland is good, so you should be good to go once you get it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know about DIY strawberry.. However, strawberries dipped in chocolate, soft music playing in the background... with scented candles setting the mood is something I am very well versed in.

With all due respect, please allow me to remind you that this is the Daily Mixing Thread. The Non-Vape-Related subforum is a more appropriate place for a response like this. Please don't take offense; your posts and any questions you have about mixing are more than welcome here.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Heartland is good, so you should be good to go once you get it.
I like them (using nic from them right now) but they seem to be low on stock... most of what's left is VG (I really want PG but even the 50/50 I'm using is fine) VG nic is thick and hard to work with.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tried the FA custard premium with caramel, vanilla and hazelnut. It's really nice. Going to continue mixing it with fruits but I used up my little 10ml test batch (mixing more today) I also added that to some tobacco... makes a good creamy nutty RY4.
Mixing boysenberry pie later (the apple and peach pies were a huge success)
I just realized I'm going to be out of 6 mg juices so doing a quick batch of LB white chocolate peppermint again. Can't wait to use the custard in french toast but waiting until I get some maple flavor.
BTW, I know banana would be great with custard but I already have a banana pudding (when that runs out, I'll try banana custard)
What is a good bourbon flavor (besides TFA kentucky bourbon... it's too sweet)?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tried the FA custard premium with caramel, vanilla and hazelnut. It's really nice. Going to continue mixing it with fruits but I used up my little 10ml test batch (mixing more today) I also added that to some tobacco... makes a good creamy nutty RY4.
Mixing boysenberry pie later (the apple and peach pies were a huge success)
I just realized I'm going to be out of 6 mg juices so doing a quick batch of LB white chocolate peppermint again. Can't wait to use the custard in french toast but waiting until I get some maple flavor.
BTW, I know banana would be great with custard but I already have a banana pudding (when that runs out, I'll try banana custard)
What is a good bourbon flavor (besides TFA kentucky bourbon... it's too sweet)?
Vape Train makes spectacular boozy flavors! All of them!

WF has a pretty good bourbon, too.

With all due respect, please allow me to remind you that this is the Daily Mixing Thread. The Non-Vape-Related subforum is a more appropriate place for a response like this. Please don't take offense; your posts and any questions you have about mixing are more than welcome here.
I apologize... this whole forum thing is rather new to me. I am still finding little nooks and crannies here that I should probably inhabit with such humorous speak I did above. It won't happen again.. And, I don't take any offense. I need to follow the rules. Thank you for being so nice about it though. I will stay on topic from now on. (((hugs)))

Rebecca
(who's foundation covers a red face)

I choose to make from scratch apple pie recipe. Have looked at those ELR and ATF ideas. I like none I see. Make mio own! <3

What favorite apples you like? In real apple pie I bake with some lemon. It help apples. What lemon you like?

Crust I use FA Apple Pie. From looking is seem to need help for crust. To make better. Ideas?

Mio friend tell me FA Liquid Amber help make apples to taste baked. I do this, si.

I no like cinnamon in vapes. Yuck!!! It not taste to me good like real.

Ideas + tips welcome, si. Thanks to you!!! <3

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WF Strawberry Gummy Candy is not realistic, but many who are strawberry blind can taste it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I choose to make from scratch apple pie recipe. Have looked at those ELR and ATF ideas. I like none I see. Make mio own! <3

What favorite apples you like? In real apple pie I bake with some lemon. It help apples. What lemon you like?

Crust I use FA Apple Pie. From looking is seem to need help for crust. To make better. Ideas?

Mio friend tell me FA Liquid Amber help make apples to taste baked. I do this, si.

I think Inw Shortbread is good for boosting a pie crust flavor, probably no more than 1.5%.

Not a fan of apples. The only experience I've had is with Fuji but I don't recall what brand it is. I've also used FW Dutch Apple Pie, but it does have some light cinnamon in it. I like it, but then, I like cinnamon vapes a lot. Also, it won't exactly boost apple, because the apple in it is almost nonexistent (maybe that's why I like it?). lol

Agree that the Liquid Amber is a good idea. I have read the same thing you have about it giving a cooked flavor to certain fruits, apple being one.

A touch of FA Zeppola might not hurt, and/or TFA Brown Sugar. Keep them less than 1% each, though.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Fuji and liquid amber would do the trick. But if I had a choice, I’d use Pur Country Apple. Cooked apple filling without the cinnamon.

@nadalama has a good idea with the shortbread. FA cookie could also work. I’d personally go with OOO pie crust.

and she’s right about the brown sugar. Good addition!

VU Sponsors