Member For 5 Years
You guys get any throat hit from deeks strawberry custard? I'm getting nothing

Edit: 3mg nic
Edit#2: 25pg/75vg

Last edited:

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I do. Without it I don't feel satisfied. It's like I'm sucking on air.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I don’t get much throat hit from strawberry custard recipes but I do from blueberry custards. I posted one here a while ago. Not sure if you’ve tried Addys custard - strawberry, blueberry and kiwi. Very tasty and has a throat hit. The recipe is on ELR

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@Ken2736 strawberry Nonna Cake
HIC's Hippie Granola
Black Dragon Ice Cream
Rob's Fruit Cream (ELR)

Need a name for this mix:
2% TFA berry cereal
3% Cap vanilla cupcake
2% Cap sweet cream
.75% FA fresh cream
.25% FA lemon sicily
1% INW strawberry shisha

The bottom one I believe @Just Frank

Edit- looks like I'm to late
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Crunchy berry cupcake is obscenely good. I’ve almost plowed through 30mls. Mixed it up for my SIL....we’ll see how he likes it.

Glad ya liked it, hope he does. I'm playing around with it right now, cause I don't like how I have to always use fresh cotton or taste it the next couple rounds.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Come on over, bayyyyybeh! A whole lotta shakin' goin' on...

Formal report - I tried to mess with GOC, as per the 'I put dat shit on e'rrthang' post elsewhere. Messed with the vanillas, the custards, the creams, the marshmallow and made a nice little 10ml bottle of horse shit. I tried to mess with the custards a bit and add a touch of tobacco - that's the other 10ml bottle of horse shit. Then I just made 50ml of the original recipe (what with all the special herbs and spices and whatnot) - I mean, it's GOC, there isn't much else that needs to be said about it.

SO I GOT THAT GOING FOR ME.

Hey, funny story time, ready? Shake-shake-shake them bottles, I've been a shaking fool these past... 24 hours or so. Shook so much with my right hand that my forearm is tender and sore, down into the wrist. So I'm sitting there at my Official Burley Command Center (aka, my desk with all my crap on it) last night and I'm kinda rubbing the top of my forearm and down into my wrist. A bit tender, you know? Just sitting there playing vidja and rubbing my wrist. Wife comes in with a late night snack, stops mid-step and cocks an eyebrow at me. Doesn't say a word.

"My wrist hurts."

Eyebrow goes higher.

"Shaking my bottles a lot today."

Just deadpan stares.

"...lotta... lotta shaking..."

She flashes a feigned smile that speaks more than an hour long conversation and she goes on off to bed with her snack.

And for some reason, I can't help but feel like I'm guilty of something I didn't even do. That's L I F E my friendos....

Have a kickass day. All of you. Yeah, you, you too. Have a kick. Ass. Day.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Formal report - I tried to mess with GOC, as per the 'I put dat shit on e'rrthang' post elsewhere. Messed with the vanillas, the custards, the creams, the marshmallow and made a nice little 10ml bottle of horse shit. I tried to mess with the custards a bit and add a touch of tobacco - that's the other 10ml bottle of horse shit. Then I just made 50ml of the original recipe (what with all the special herbs and spices and whatnot) - I mean, it's GOC, there isn't much else that needs to be said about it.

Hey, funny story time, ready? Shake-shake-shake them bottles, I've been a shaking fool these past... 24 hours or so. Shook so much with my right hand that my forearm is tender and sore, down into the wrist. So I'm sitting there at my Official Burley Command Center (aka, my desk with all my crap on it) last night and I'm kinda rubbing the top of my forearm and down into my wrist. A bit tender, you know? Just sitting there playing vidja and rubbing my wrist. Wife comes in with a late night snack, stops mid-step and cocks an eyebrow at me. Doesn't say a word.

"My wrist hurts."

Eyebrow goes higher.

Just deadpan stares.

She flashes a feigned smile that speaks more than an hour long conversation and she goes on off to bed with her snack.

And for some reason, I can't help but feel like I'm guilty of something I didn't even do. That's L I F E my friendos....

:giggle::giggle: haha oh man. I love your posts.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks boss. This place is kind of my outlet, some times. Don't do the Facebook / internet social media thing anymore, save for this forum and the odd YouTube comment. Ya'll are lucky. ;)
It's better to rant here anyways. You're only allowed to post on facebook if you're trying to prove to everyone that your life is better than it really is.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

"My wrist hurts."

Eyebrow goes higher.

Just deadpan stares.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:You’re killing me.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm working on two recipes at the moment.
  • Ice Coffee -- Espresso and Vanilla Ice Cream are the main ingredients, coming along nicely
  • Caramel Baccy -- Tobacco with a hint of caramel. Haven't found any ready-made tobacco which comes even close to what I like, so I might as well give it a shot myself. Promising so far, but will probably take months to get where I want it to be. Did I mention bloody long steeping times? :cuss2:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Anyone got a recipe for juicy fruit gum that keeps the percents low? Thinking it could make a good base for a recipe I'm thinking about.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm working on two recipes at the moment.
  • Ice Coffee -- Espresso and Vanilla Ice Cream are the main ingredients, coming along nicely
  • Caramel Baccy -- Tobacco with a hint of caramel. Haven't found any ready-made tobacco which comes even close to what I like, so I might as well give it a shot myself. Promising so far, but will probably take months to get where I want it to be. Did I mention bloody long steeping times? :cuss2:
Have you tried ry4 nutzilla think by fa? coz if you mix that with butterscotch ripple by fw or fa caramel you get somethong real nice

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So mixed a few 10 ml single flavour samples with my new flavours then made 60ml Mama J's GOC thank you @wllmc for that
Then i made these
3796ae1de06abcb86cc461e66d907af0.jpg
d8d1b840d4d1de68a9458e5811a31dfb.jpg

Right so finally got away from work long enough to try these bad boys. But first why oh why have i never tried GOC before now? Its like so this is whats been missing from my life all this time!
Anywho, yum yums > bit of cherry bit of plum tastes like those cherry lips sweets (or tries to tfa plum is a bit lacking in full plum flavour to me)
Cake base v1> what can i say its like cookies and cupcakes got leery one time, ended up in bed, got awfully sticky and this is the result. I just want to eat it haha.
Anyone willing to give it a go pls tell me what you think

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Have you tried ry4 nutzilla think by fa? coz if you mix that with butterscotch ripple by fw or fa caramel you get somethong real nice

Thanks for the pointer. At the moment I'm playing with Dark Rolled, Maxx Blend and Golden Rollie, Butterscotch (all from FA), MTS Vape Wizard and Caramel (TFA). But I'll get RY4 (Nutzilla and the other variations from FA) as well. :)

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the pointer. At the moment I'm playing with Dark Rolled, Maxx Blend and Golden Rollie, Butterscotch (all from FA), MTS Vape Wizard and Caramel (TFA). But I'll get RY4 (Nutzilla and the other variations from FA) as well. :)
Good choice man kind of reminds me of a nice premium roll up mixed with a snickers haha

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right so finally got away from work long enough to try these bad boys. But first why oh why have i never tried GOC before now? Its like so this is whats been missing from my life all this time!
Anywho, yum yums > bit of cherry bit of plum tastes like those cherry lips sweets (or tries to tfa plum is a bit lacking in full plum flavour to me)
Cake base v1> what can i say its like cookies and cupcakes got leery one time, ended up in bed, got awfully sticky and this is the result. I just want to eat it haha.
Anyone willing to give it a go pls tell me what you think

You got that cake base in percentages, instead of ml? :D

VU Sponsors