Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Beautiful work. That requires too much creativity on my part to do. I think of myself as a xerox machine with coils...show me how to make it and I can probably replicate it...but ask for something original from me and all you’ll get is a blank stare

Failure is a much better teacher than success
Thank you! I just fiddle around

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never mind...it was Jamaica where he had that villa...supposedly still haunted by his spirit. A TV group of Ghost Hunters went in and supposedly got his disembodied voice on tape that they didn’t hear while doing the hunt (EVP).

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never mind...it was Jamaica where he had that villa...supposedly still haunted by his spirit. A TV group of Ghost Hunters went in and supposedly got his disembodied voice on tape that they didn’t hear while doing the hunt (EVP).

Yeah, I think that is where he got held captive by an intruder. I think it was at christmas time. That broke him almost.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just discovered how to fix the Silver Line flavors issues! You have to use them in a tank...but it has to be a specialized tank like this one
6b44d49ad31bc5add519065f56fa3a7f.jpg

Now I have no issues with that flavor line :)

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You store your flavors like me, in a plastic container. I have fruits in one, drinks in another and desserts etc. Takes me ages to find the one I want lol.
Yeah I have 3 of them that stack up. They're sorted by brand in rows. This doesnt include 4oz bottles.

I actually can grab a flavor on my first try 90% of the time. People are amazed when I do it lol.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I use these for my flavorings and my coil building supplies.

41CYS69KUIL.jpg

Those boxes are handy for a lot of things. I have a locking one that I first used for meds when our young grandkids were staying here, and after they left I took it to work to use for first aid supplies, lotion, aspirin, stuff like that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those boxes are handy for a lot of things. I have a locking one that I first used for meds when our young grandkids were staying here, and after they left I took it to work to use for first aid supplies, lotion, aspirin, stuff like that.

I got them at the Dollar Tree because they were cheap and it was great place to store my wire and cotton for building coils. Then I thought they would be great for the flavorings. Funny thing is that they are sold for a lot more other places. Like here on Amazon

6bcbfc81-8259-4002-ac30-d9669c65f5fd.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got them at the Dollar Tree because they were cheap and it was great place to store my wire and cotton for building coils. Then I thought they would be great for the flavorings. Funny thing is that they are sold for a lot more other places. Like here on Amazon

6bcbfc81-8259-4002-ac30-d9669c65f5fd.png

Yes, the one I have at work is, I think, the 19-inch size, and I paid a lot more than 6 bucks for it. Now that I think of it, I have a couple of the smaller ones that I use for small hand tools and picture-hanging tacks and wire. I think those came from Dollar General. They're close to 20 years old now. They may have been something like 3 bucks apiece.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, the one I have at work is, I think, the 19-inch size, and I paid a lot more than 6 bucks for it. Now that I think of it, I have a couple of the smaller ones that I use for small hand tools and picture-hanging tacks and wire. I think those came from Dollar General. They're close to 20 years old now. They may have been something like 3 bucks apiece.

These are too light weight for my tools and I have Snap On tool boxes for my tools on wheels. But these are perfect for storage of anything.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My states New law! Dickheads!
South Australia will also prohibit people within its borders from making online e-cigarette purchases from interstate or overseas, with enforcement officers to monitor and prosecute anyone selling into SA in line with the existing online tobacco ban.
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/10616444

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My states New law! Dickheads!
South Australia will also prohibit people within its borders from making online e-cigarette purchases from interstate or overseas, with enforcement officers to monitor and prosecute anyone selling into SA in line with the existing online tobacco ban.
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/10616444
:xD::cuss2::cuss2:Bastards!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am stocked up for a while lol.
Just need to get more nic and put in freezer.
Like to see how they can police it actually.
I could be buying flavors for cakes!
Batteries for torch etc
Or candies. Soaps. Lol! Still, though. The nic is gonna suck. When does the law go into effect?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In your shoes I might take a look at....
https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/chemnovatic-e-liquid-nicotine

(comparison pricing ;))

I see there's a drop down menu option for AUD pricing. I've heard rumors they were planning a site wide sale around 12/28.

I have no idea what shipping costs might be or NR's reputation for making deliveries to your area.
Yeah, shipping is the killer. I get my nic from New Zealand. For $35 I get 200 mls@ 100mg. Free shipping over$100.
In Australia, we are only allowed to buy nicotine from overseas and only three months worth at a time. But I will get three orders in before the ban. I also think that vendors will not be willing to risk shipping to South Australia with the fines. I can't help myself lol, in fast tech as we speak loading up :cheers:

laurie9300

Member For 5 Years
Yeah, shipping is the killer. I get my nic from New Zealand. For $35 I get 200 mls@ 100mg. Free shipping over$100.
In Australia, we are only allowed to buy nicotine from overseas and only three months worth at a time. But I will get three orders in before the ban. I also think that vendors will not be willing to risk shipping to South Australia with the fines. I can't help myself lol, in fast tech as we speak loading up :cheers:
I get all mine from Hiliq. It's always good quality, 1litre of 100mg for under $100 shipped FedEx or TNT. Arrives in 4 days and labelled as PG.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just know there are plenty of us in other states willing to ship stuff on if you need it......
Onya, thanks mate.
I get all mine from Hiliq. It's always good quality, 1litre of 100mg for under $100 shipped FedEx or TNT. Arrives in 4 days and labelled as PG.
I think I joined there ages ago but never ordered. I heard that their nic is good quality. Nice of them to label as pg.
I agree! @LeanPipe if you need anything just give us a holler :)
Love ya hun! You are awesome!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just did my Christmas shopping on ebay lol.
I am bloody shockin, I tell ya!
I hate shopping in physical stores. I hate shopping for other people.
I prefer making gifts, but been a bit slack.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sneaking a vape of this, Dinner Lady Lemon Tart clone;

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2092782/Dinner Lady Lemon Tart with apple pie

I only used 7 drops FLV Sweetness in about 28ml. It’s pretty good, it called for a 2 week steep, think it’s been 5 days.

Even though it’s not fully steeped I still think it’s missing the buttery tart crust that the original ejuice has. Wish I could figure out what is the missing flavoring. When you take a whiff of the original it really stands out & you can taste it.

Last edited:

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sneaking a vape of this, Dinner Lady Lemon Tart clone;

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2092782/Dinner Lady Lemon Tart with apple pie

I only used 7 drops FLV Sweetness in about 28ml. It’s pretty good, it called for a 2 week steep, think it’s been 5 days.

Even though it’s not fully steeped I still think it’s missing the buttery tart crust that the original ejuice has. Wish I could figure out what is the missing flavoring. When you take a whiff of the original it really stands out & you can taste it.
I have not tried the original dinner lady, but I wonder if it is butter or custard maybe missing?
I am going to mix this today, subbing solub arome lmp for fw. Solub arome has a nice lemon curd taste coming through, although seems a little light on crust. Does need a longer steep than a few days. This one I saw sounds good, you may have tried it already.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/852051/Dinner Lady A Lemon Tart Remix

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have not tried the original dinner lady, but I wonder if it is butter or custard maybe missing?
I am going to mix this today, subbing solub arome lmp for fw. Solub arome has a nice lemon curd taste coming through, although seems a little light on crust. Does need a longer steep than a few days. This one I saw sounds good, you may have tried it already.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/852051/Dinner Lady A Lemon Tart Remix
Yes I have tried that recipe, although it’s good it’s definitely not like the OG. Let us know how it goes with the Solub Arome LMP.

VU Sponsors