“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I mixed it. And I've tasted it. And it ain't bad, but it has no Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie in it. It might be alright, we'll see. For as much chocolate as there is in the recipe, the chocolate tastes pretty light, and that's after I added an extra 1% of Cocoa. I originally had only 1% Cocoa. I'm gonna call this one a steeper, I'll try it again in 3 or 4 days.

Chocolate Meringue Pie

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 4%
Butter (TPA) 0.4%
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 2.3%
Cocoa (Cacao) (FA) 2%
Glamour Chocolate (Molinberry) 2.5%
Meringue (TPA) 2.75%
Pie Crust (FW) 2%
Powdered Sugar (OOO) 1.25%
Sweetener (FW) 0.8%

Total 18%

I wish I could find my TFA Bittersweet Chocolate. It needs maybe 1% of that in place of the 1% Cocoa I added.
Have you tried any of the VT chocolates? They have some pretty good ones, IMO. They have a dark chocolate that’s quite lovely.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have you tried any of the VT chocolates? They have some pretty good ones, IMO. They have a dark chocolate that’s quite lovely.

No, haven't tried those yet, but I'm sure I will eventually. I really like good chocolate vapes.

This chocolate pie recipe was my first shot using the MB Glamour Chocolate.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
New Nilla Cake remix

Almond (Mandorla) (FA) 1.5%
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5%
Cake Batter (CAP) 0.6%
Coconut (FW) 1%
French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) 2%
Frosting (Flavorah) 2%
Joy (FA) 0.6%
Marshmallow (FW) 2.5%
Marzipan (FA) 1.25%
Powdered Sugar (OOO) 2%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 1.5%
Yellow Cake (FW) 4%

Needs steeping, this might be just a first-of-many, but no offense intended, I had to get rid of the FA Cookie and Cap VCV1 in my Nilla Cake. There's a lot I like about this mix already. The Cookie needs to calm down.

that frosting at 2% is a bit too much for me, but if you like it there, and it wont mute your others.. good..
You also forgot Sugar Orchid.. that is the bomb!! I'd start it at 3 drops per 30ml and go from there..

Sugar orchids make the best sweetener, pasty almonds when you push it too high..

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed @wildgypsy70 honeycomb custard and cookies, really looking forward to this one, will give it the recommended week before trying :D

Also mixed a simple honeycomb custard too and re mix of pluid clone :)

I want to try the Pluid clone. That's the one that has absinthe flavoring in it, correct?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want to try the Pluid clone. That's the one that has absinthe flavoring in it, correct?

Yes, I like it and always have some on hand, here is the recipe I use - https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/224971/Radiator Pluid Clone

cmsTiHE.png

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I finally mixed yay! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

I mixed @wildgypsy70 Kyra’s Strawberry Kiss,

Nick Evan’s Cornish Ice Cream and

A random Pink Lemonade!

o pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't make me have to hunt for the recipe to...

wildgypsy70[/USER] Kyra’s Strawberry Kiss,

when i start seeing the chain of makers I KNOW ders gotta be something good going on..
and am getting ready to place a flavors order sooooooooooo
can i see da recipe so I can see what i am missing and can toss in da shopping cart...
pleaseeeeeeeee

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
o pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't make me have to hunt for the recipe to...

wildgypsy70[/USER] Kyra’s Strawberry Kiss,

when i start seeing the chain of makers I KNOW ders gotta be something good going on..
and am getting ready to place a flavors order sooooooooooo
can i see da recipe so I can see what i am missing and can toss in da shopping cart...
pleaseeeeeeeee
It should still be on the first page of the Recipes section?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you..
copied on a real recipe card..

when you talk about flavoria cin. you have delitud 10%
what are you saying??
So Rich Cinnamon is a brilliant beast of a flavor. Like 1-3 drops in a 30ml kind of flavor. If you dilute it, it makes it easier to work with, especially in smaller batches.

So, do this.

1% Rich Cinnamon
9% PG
Shake the hell out of it. Bingo. 10% dilution.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So Rich Cinnamon is a brilliant beast of a flavor. Like 1-3 drops in a 30ml kind of flavor. If you dilute it, it makes it easier to work with, especially in smaller batches.

So, do this.

1% Rich Cinnamon
9% PG
Shake the hell out of it. Bingo. 10% dilution.

O MY YES you can use that for a LOT of stuff..
annis
CLOVES
flavoria alpine strawberry <--- GOOD yet wow packs a punch

such an IN GENIUS simple solution i tell you simply IN GENIUS

and YES am a small batch maker

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
O MY YES you can use that for a LOT of stuff..
annis
CLOVES
flavoria alpine strawberry <--- GOOD yet wow packs a punch

such an IN GENIUS simple solution i tell you simply IN GENIUS

and YES am a small batch maker

That Flavorah Alpine Strawberry - is it strawberry plus a cooling or mint agent? or is it just super-strong strawberry? If it's just strawberry, maybe @Mykreign should give it a try, if he hasn't already. Seems like he has a hard time tasting strawberry?

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
That Flavorah Alpine Strawberry - is it strawberry plus a cooling or mint agent? or is it just super-strong strawberry? If it's just strawberry, maybe @Mykreign should give it a try, if he hasn't already. Seems like he has a hard time tasting strawberry?

is it strawberry plus a cooling or mint agent?
NO not at all

ITS strawberry but not an american JUNE BERRy strawberry..
this is that WILD strawberry flavor that if ever just ONCE been blessed in your life to ever have FOR REAL
YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET..
and its close that the REAl alpine strawberry..
YET REAL strong,,
making that god awful price they put on it ALMOST more accetable

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually did spend the $18 for a bottle about a year ago. Tried 1 drop in a 30ml, then 2, 3 and 4 and all i got was a weird chemical taste. Not really a strawberry flavor.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I actually did spend the $18 for a bottle about a year ago. Tried 1 drop in a 30ml, then 2, 3 and 4 and all i got was a weird chemical taste. Not really a strawberry flavor.
did you allow it to seep..
Not a flavor you use straight
my last attempt ended up
10 DROPS pur Str. Ripe
10 Drops TFA Str Ripe
5 Drops Flavoria alpine strawberry
7 drops pur super sweet
started with 30 ML ended up with 60 ML

and THATS where the 10% dilution. could be GREAT to impliment
a 60 Mil experiment is a LOT if it go's horrably wrong

thinking to meself....
since em already has it
make a 10% dilution and try a few combos
when ya get it spot on its worth the effort

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
did you allow it to seep..
Not a flavor you use straight
my last attempt ended up
10 DROPS pur Str. Ripe
10 Drops TFA Str Ripe
5 Drops Flavoria alpine strawberry
7 drops pur super sweet
started with 30 ML ended up with 60 ML

and THATS where the 10% dilution. could be GREAT to impliment
a 60 Mil experiment is a LOT if it go's horrably wrong
I dont remember

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed this the other day. Might lower the coconut a tad on the next one. Never had the original but this tastes pretty good. Probably lower the strawberry as I may have muted it a bit at 7%
6197ec072a7456eb8c301e0b8cf680ad.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Today's mix is a take-off on Pluid, but I changed it quite a bit, so I renamed my version. Credit to whoever came up with Pluid to begin with, though. That was a great jumping-off point.

Barnabas Collins

Anise (INAWERA) 5%
Cream Soda (FW) 1%
ecto cooler natural (FW) 2%
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.25%
Horehound (TPA) 1%
Lemonade (Hangsen) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 2%
Royal Orange (FA) 1%

Total 13.25%

Pluid was a hot selling juice back 5+ yrs ago.. made in batches and there was a wait for each one. sold out every single time. I remember it well.. :)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New Nilla Cake remix

Almond (Mandorla) (FA) 1.5%
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5%
Cake Batter (CAP) 0.6%
Coconut (FW) 1%
French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) 2%
Frosting (Flavorah) 2%
Joy (FA) 0.6%
Marshmallow (FW) 2.5%
Marzipan (FA) 1.25%
Powdered Sugar (OOO) 2%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 1.5%
Yellow Cake (FW) 4%

Needs steeping, this might be just a first-of-many, but no offense intended, I had to get rid of the FA Cookie and Cap VCV1 in my Nilla Cake. There's a lot I like about this mix already. The Cookie needs to calm down.

I love how this sounds. I'm missing Butter Cream and Flavorah Frosting, wondering if caps golden butter and a smidge of LA CC icing might work. I also probably need to take the percentages down a bit for my own buds, but luckily I'm familiar with most of those flavorings and can probably pull it off without a massive flavor (i.e. final result) change. Then again, you just never know.... lol

When you say the cookie needs to calm down, you're talking about the newer cookie--caps sugar cookie? I think so, just checking. Thanks so much for sharing your recipes. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I love how this sounds. I'm missing Butter Cream and Flavorah Frosting, wondering if caps golden butter and a smidge of LA CC icing might work. I also probably need to take the percentages down a bit for my own buds, but luckily I'm familiar with most of those flavorings and can probably pull it off without a massive flavor (i.e. final result) change. Then again, you just never know.... lol

When you say the cookie needs to calm down, you're talking about the newer cookie--caps sugar cookie? I think so, just checking. Thanks so much for sharing your recipes. :)

Cap Golden Butter and LA CCI should be fine. If you're going that route, plus reducing overall percentages, you might just not reduce the French Vanilla Deluxe quite as much as other flavors, let the cream in that make up for the cream you'll miss out of Butter Cream.

I am really sensitive to cookie flavors. At first I thought it was just FA Cookie, but now it's starting to happen with Cap Sugar Cookie, too. It also happens with any kind of graham cracker - I just pick up those flavors out of all proportion to the level they are used in the mix. I think I might have to stop using most cookie flavors. Next time I mix this, I will reduce the cookie or perhaps omit it altogether.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Today's mix is a take-off on Pluid, but I changed it quite a bit, so I renamed my version. Credit to whoever came up with Pluid to begin with, though. That was a great jumping-off point.

Barnabas Collins

Anise (INAWERA) 5%
Cream Soda (FW) 1%
ecto cooler natural (FW) 2%
Holiday Spice (TPA) 0.25%
Horehound (TPA) 1%
Lemonade (Hangsen) 1%
Marshmallow (FA) 2%
Royal Orange (FA) 1%

Total 13.25%

Badass name! Lol Does this have the weird color too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Badass name! Lol Does this have the weird color too?

No color, don't use colors, but anise in anything always makes me think of black and spooky! lol

I considered putting some Gin in it too, to tie in the "Collins" part, but decided not to...yet...

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I remember there was a conversation about this a while back, you might try just searching this thread. I don't recall who was involved.

@debinnv maybe?
Lol! It might have been me. It’s a vanilla cream soda with a touch of very light berry. More like a “fancy” cream soda....like organic, small batch kind of thing, rather than a standard commercial cream soda.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, hey, all you mixers! Since things are going south, with the flavor bans and all(looks like N.Y. is gonna follow suit), I was thinking of putting together a thread with all the things needed to start DIY-ing. Unless there is such a thread? Am I missing it?? Would this be a good idea, ya think?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So, hey, all you mixers! Since things are going south, with the flavor bans and all(looks like N.Y. is gonna follow suit), I was thinking of putting together a thread with all the things needed to start DIY-ing. Unless there is such a thread? Am I missing it?? Would this be a good idea, ya think?

Noooooo, say it isn’t so! I’m in NY, sigh.

Yes please to a helping newbies thread! That would be so great!

Edit : wth do “flavored e-cigarettes” have to do with these kids getting sick? They’re not even informed! Piss off, Cuomo.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a wonderful idea! Wish there was a forum/thread when I first started :)

Boy was I confused for a while. :D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not that I can remember. There is one for what flavors to start out with.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I’m going to be picking out stuff from DIY Flavor Shack for a word game win from a while back. Can anyone suggest something easy for me, please. I’m not familiar with flavors or brands. Thanks!

Their marshmallow is the best sweetener I've ever used.

A lot of people have raved about their Gooey Butter Cake.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Their marshmallow is the best sweetener I've ever used.

A lot of people have raved about their Gooey Butter Cake.

Thanks, could I mix the gooey cake with raspberry or a berry fruit flavor? I’ll get some nic and maybe a sampler but not sure which ones. I have 6mg unflavored juice I could mix it with for now.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, could I mix the gooey cake with raspberry or a berry fruit flavor? I’ll get some nic and maybe a sampler but not sure which ones. I have 6mg unflavored juice I could mix it with for now.

Sure, you could do that. It sounds delish to me. @wildgypsy70 can tell you if there's anything else you'd need with it. I haven't used the cake myself.

There were a few other flavors that people loved, like Holy Vanilla and Holy Po Po (strawberry donut), but I believe they've recently been reformulated, and the feedback since hasn't been so great.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sure, you could do that. It sounds delish to me. @wildgypsy70 can tell you if there's anything else you'd need with it. I haven't used the cake myself.

There were a few other flavors that people loved, like Holy Vanilla and Holy Po Po (strawberry donut), but I believe they've recently been reformulated, and the feedback since hasn't been so great.
Hello! I would back the Gooey cake up with a bit of JF or FW Yellow Cake. Like 2% or so.

VU Sponsors