Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi strangers. I'm looking for a recommendation on a strawberry cereal type vape.

Do you have a favorite?

This doesn't help much, if at all but I used to buy this for a stealth vape at work until flavor pods got banned. It's one of the best juices I've ever had.

e15b41629f0c619adc649b1cde6861dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I realize I'm late with this reply (haven't been on in a while), but I like this one for a strawberry cereal (with milk)-type thing.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/pink-milk.358654/

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Have looked cross eyed at condenced milk for ??? how long..
use it alot in the kitchen.
yet @Howard Hughes with this recipe
View attachment 163327

you just put condenced milk into my shopping cart..
THATS STILL OPEN an waiting for the stuff to finish The DLT to get back into stock.

You might want to hold off on the FA Condensed Milk. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I've read that it's pretty nasty. There may be alternatives that you'll like better, like maybe a good Cream flavor. @wildgypsy70???

I use Nic River (now River Supply) Condensed Milk. Have no problems with it. Haven't tried FA's myself, just repeating what I believe I've read.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You might want to hold off on the FA Condensed Milk. If I'm not mistaken, I believe I've read that it's pretty nasty. There may be alternatives that you'll like better, like maybe a good Cream flavor. @wildgypsy70???

I use Nic River (now River Supply) Condensed Milk. Have no problems with it. Haven't tried FA's myself, just repeating what I believe I've read.
Yessssssss......go with a sweet cream of some ilk if you you can’t source another condensed milk. I’ve heard that FA Condensed had been reformulated a few years back and is now awful. I agree with @nadalama about NR Condensed being a better option. I use Purilum Condensed Milk and love it.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't think I'd use it in a recipe without the TFA Dairy Milk- it's a good combination, but by itself? Nope. Works here for me, though.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think I'd use it in a recipe without the TFA Dairy Milk- it's a good combination, but by itself? Nope. Works here for me, though.
I wonder if the Dairy Milk somehow fixes the condensed milk. If I didn’t already have a condensed milk I loved, I might give it a shot. Interesting.........

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cappio de Menthe

Target: 60 ml
Base: 100% VG w/ 18 mg nicotine
All flavors TFA unless otherwise noted

1.5 ml Creme de Menthe
.6 ml Vanillan (10%)
.6 ml Sweet Cream
.9 ml Cappuccino

Am told it smelled nice, not too "heavy".

I had this as a bit of desert coffee once but cannot recall where/when. It was likely in the home of a gent who at the time was level thirty Free Mason. Not that any of that really matters aside from me following Kipling's If poem. :)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok well, three days was as long as I could stand it. I dumped the rest of the Praline Waffle out of my Zeus and filled it up with this Custard's Last Stand (after I vaped as much of the Praline Waffle out as I could without burning the coil).

Tastes pretty good, for me to be someone who doesn't much like custards. Mixed well with what little remained of the praline flavor (brown sugar and cinnamon, mostly). Might end up adding a little touch of cinnamon to it!

I'm surprised that most of the nasty flavor I usually get off custards is gone after just three days. That's a good thing. :)

I did mix it a little bit light. I think the original total flavors percent was 14.1%. I mixed it at 12.5% iirc. Maybe that's why it doesn't taste like p**e. lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed 30ml each of the Custard's Last Stand from ATF, and my Confetti Shortbread (first time mixing this)
Thank you so much @nadalama I’m vaping Custard’s Last Stand I mixed yesterday & it’s delicious! The author said it taste great as a SnV but after a week it really comes together. Can’t wait to see how it transforms cuz as a SnV it’s delicious !

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much @nadalama I’m vaping Custard’s Last Stand I mixed yesterday & it’s delicious! The author said it taste great as a SnV but after a week it really comes together. Can’t wait to see how it transforms cuz as a SnV it’s delicious !

What's the recipe for Custard's Last Stand? Has it been posted? Probably not for all the flavors, but sure I'll be placing a BCF order this weekend coming ;)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I'm glad you like it! I have a little work to do on my mix, because I reduced the total percentage of flavors to keep the custard at a manageable level for me, and the strawberry isn't coming through quite like it should. It's close, though, has a lot of potential!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you like it! I have a little work to do on my mix, because I reduced the total percentage of flavors to keep the custard at a manageable level for me, and the strawberry isn't coming through quite like it should. It's close, though, has a lot of potential!
It’s so good! Nom, nom, nom :D it’s different from the Custards I usually vape. This one will be in my rotation! Thanks again for posting it! :vino:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What are we mixing these days?

I just mixed a couple of my newer experimental recipes.....Coco Lime Custard and CTC Marshmallow Cookies. They both need steeping......grrrrr......

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I just mixed a couple of my newer experimental recipes.....Coco Lime Custard and CTC Marshmallow Cookies. They both need steeping......grrrrr......

CTC Marshmallow Cookies sounds great. I have not been mixing much. I want to take a crack at the weekly mixing challenge, but I haven't had time. Let's see because those cookies looked delicious.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I just got through telling my husband that almost all of my favorite rotation mixes are about to run out at the same time. I have to mix Clove Gum, Dubble Bubble, Backyard Vanilla, Frobscottle, CWC, Nutty Coconut, Butter Mint Milkshake, Big Red, Heath Bar Milkshake, and Pebblesicle within the next week or so. That will probably use up the rest of the bottle of pre-mixed base I've been using, so I'll either have to mix a liter or I'll be mixing those components individually.

The lazy in me has sure enjoyed just being able to fill the bottles after I put flavors in. I think I'll mix a liter of base. lol

ETA: I've meant to say again....anyone who is open to it, please try the Yum Yums recipe off ATF, done by SweetPoisonKim. The longer it steeps, the better it's getting, and it will be a fantastic base for doughnut mixes. Plain it tastes pretty much like a Krispy Kreme plain glazed doughnut, but you could add so many different things to it. Vanilla or chocolate frosting, bavarian or whipped cream or cream cheese icing, any kind of jammy berry, cooked and spiced apple, lemon curd or custard, even a strawberry or maple glaze. Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie! lol @wildgypsy70 will have seen that one coming. :)

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes?sort_order=new&name_like=yum+yums

Also, here's a mix I made that I'm enjoying a lot:

Butter Pecan Sandy

Butter Cream (CAP) 1%
Butter Pecan (FW) 2.5%
Fruit circles with milk (Purilum) 2%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
Pecan (TPA) 1%
Reindeer Poop (FW) 0.5%
Shortbread (INAWERA) 2%
Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP) 2%
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.6% <---- I'll probably reduce this next time I mix it. 0.4% maybe.

Total flavors 12.6%

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just got through telling my husband that almost all of my favorite rotation mixes are about to run out at the same time. I have to mix Clove Gum, Dubble Bubble, Backyard Vanilla, Frobscottle, CWC, Nutty Coconut, Butter Mint Milkshake, Big Red, Heath Bar Milkshake, and Pebblesicle within the next week or so. That will probably use up the rest of the bottle of pre-mixed base I've been using, so I'll either have to mix a liter or I'll be mixing those components individually.

The lazy in me has sure enjoyed just being able to fill the bottles after I put flavors in. I think I'll mix a liter of base. lol

ETA: I've meant to say again....anyone who is open to it, please try the Yum Yums recipe off ATF, done by SweetPoisonKim. The longer it steeps, the better it's getting, and it will be a fantastic base for doughnut mixes. Plain it tastes pretty much like a Krispy Kreme plain glazed doughnut, but you could add so many different things to it. Vanilla or chocolate frosting, bavarian or whipped cream or cream cheese icing, any kind of jammy berry, cooked and spiced apple, lemon curd or custard, even a strawberry or maple glaze. Cap Chocolate Fudge Brownie! lol @wildgypsy70 will have seen that one coming. :)

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes?sort_order=new&name_like=yum+yums

Also, here's a mix I made that I'm enjoying a lot:

Butter Pecan Sandy

Butter Cream (CAP) 1%
Butter Pecan (FW) 2.5%
Fruit circles with milk (Purilum) 2%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
Pecan (TPA) 1%
Reindeer Poop (FW) 0.5%
Shortbread (INAWERA) 2%
Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP) 2%
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.6% <---- I'll probably reduce this next time I mix it. 0.4% maybe.

Total flavors 12.6%
You love that Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

I really gotta get on that donut recipe. I love donuts. Like a lot. A lot a lot.

alright.....I got it queued up. Tomorrow.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
CTC Marshmallow Cookies sounds great. I have not been mixing much. I want to take a crack at the weekly mixing challenge, but I haven't had time. Let's see because those cookies looked delicious.
I’m hoping the CTC Marshmallow Cookies steep out well. The cinnamon needs to chill out a bit, but I think it will work. I’m needing some cinnamon in my life.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, 10:49 am, still no pics in this thread.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
11:32.....I can see pics!

VU Sponsors