“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I also did some mixing today.....Nada and I are doing a Vulcan mind meld lately. I mixed up two of @MichelleTearsofCrimson mixes....The Secret Blend and The Big O. Both bakery mixes and y’all know how much I 💜my bakeries! And I mixed up one of my own from the 365 experiments.....Pavlova? We’ll see how they all go. Off the shake, they definitely all need at least a few days to settle down. Also tweaking a banana butterscotch recipe that is almost there. Yum.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I also did some mixing today.....Nada and I are doing a Vulcan mind meld lately. I mixed up two of @MichelleTearsofCrimson mixes....The Secret Blend and The Big O. Both bakery mixes and y’all know how much I 💜my bakeries! And I mixed up one of my own from the 365 experiments.....Pavlova? We’ll see how they all go. Off the shake, they definitely all need at least a few days to settle down. Also tweaking a banana butterscotch recipe that is almost there. Yum.

Did you do a Strawberry Pavlova?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Strawberry and blueberry. It needs a steep. The toasted marshmallow is very up front.

Just curious, cause I did a strawberry one a long time ago, right after I started mixing, and it took a long time to steep but was eventually pretty damn good. Be patient with it. :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just curious, cause I did a strawberry one a long time ago, right after I started mixing, and it took a long time to steep but was eventually pretty damn good. Be patient with it. :)
I made a 30 of it so I can test over time. It smells good? Lol.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4 oz bottle?! Damn!!!
I have about a half-dozen 4 ouncers I ordered about 2 years ago on sale directly from FW. The idea was that they would be only weaker flavors or just ones that I could use up faster. I have since went back to pretty much 30-ml bottles of flavoring, though.
Let us know how those two turn out. I've been eye-balling her Cookie Cereal recipe for about a year, but still haven't made it (so many recipes, so little time- lol).

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have about a half-dozen 4 ouncers I ordered about 2 years ago on sale directly from FW. The idea was that they would be only weaker flavors or just ones that I could use up faster. I have since went back to pretty much 30-ml bottles of flavoring, though.

Let us know how those two turn out. I've been eye-balling her Cookie Cereal recipe for about a year, but still haven't made it (so many recipes, so little time- lol).
@MichelleTearsofCrimson's Cookie Cereal is delish! Well worth the time to dig out the flavors and mix it up!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I definitely will! The Cookie Cereal is pretty good. She certainly knows how to mix!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
was talking to @Smoky Blue about the banana butterscotch / carmel experiment..
banana alone was
FlavorArts banana cream was at 6%
and
Flv banana .8 %

Holly crap... 6% banana cream by fa??? that just blows my mind!

I always have said.. less is more.. and less in my opinion.. is better for me.. :hearts:

So you really liked it @DaBunny ?? :D haha!!!

Getting some things done.. but seems to me, today is speeding by and nothing is getting done, but it's ok.. paperwork sucks!! :D

btw.. FLV is getting super close to bringing out the new new flavors!! :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
well surprise surprise surprise !!!
thought you had all da flavors down....

FLV really saves on the coils..

was talking to @Smoky Blue about the banana butterscotch / carmel experiment..
banana alone was
FlavorArts banana cream was at 6%
and
Flv banana .8 %

and BOTH come out about equal in da nanner nanner

the more i use Flv the more i love it...
so stocked up when nic river was having it's Big sale...
Bunny....FA Banana Cream? Maybe TFA? I didn’t think FA had a banana cream.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Bunny....FA Banana Cream? Maybe TFA? I didn’t think FA had a banana cream.
YOUR RIGHT
it is TFA banana cream

thats what happens around me when ders 12 bottles of assorted nannos..
ya get confused

yet i got da banana cream part @ 6% correct

an thanks gypsy ,, cuz I wrote it wrong on da recipe to, now its corrected..:)
sparkey really :banana: loves his nannos..:banana: so am always looking at recipies for him.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
YOUR RIGHT
it is TFA banana cream

yet get confused

sparkey really :banana: loves his nannos..:banana: so am always looking at recipies for him.

Gotta watch the naners.. they tend to multiply fast.. @DaBunny :p

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOUR RIGHT
it is TFA banana cream

ya get confused

I have both the TFA & LA Banana Cream & while the LA is good, I actually prefer the TFA. I use it anywhere from 1% as a support flavor on up to 7% in another recipe. While not super-strong, it's one of the better TFA flavors.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I usually just cold macerate 3 months

Trying some heat, and up/down hot/cold

I have a small handful of chop chop (tax free illicit tobacco in Australia, with our tax on cigs) in PGA

I left jar in the sun. Then froze it. Then put it in the slow cooker, before returning to the freezer. I will just continue with hot-cold cycles

The other one I made some sodium carbonate from baking soda. Mixed up with PGA and put it in the jar with maybe 30 grams of chop chop. Room temperature for an hour or so. Then froze 24 hours. Defrost and into slow cooker with 15% PGA 85% boiled water for 3 hours. Strained through coffee filter x2. Tested it, and it is OK. Put it on the stove and reduced liquid by 1/3

Just playing anyway

b7cc09118a7b4b776366e70a89ad696b.jpg
45cd5b4e683c4f2ce9ccc00aaf36197e.jpg
9811a04e40af1f7ae2cb5cef861883ad.jpg
7adaab664a3e8609c79579066427f450.jpg
25717fee7c515d277ab2bf0d8f180325.jpg
db82895d2b1161d439381087269238e5.jpg
83c04451f7496115a71beae717520034.jpg
a3ddef3b223d7dcb47832b39c63c3c1b.jpg
ed1a61c064f97564997c5cf74755854a.jpg
01f844c245119ee681e8b7170f3c19a2.jpg
1b6900293cb1e000119a64d3398d2f60.jpg
2ee9811dc57e6252062744f6508fed32.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@gopher_byrd This FLV Bubblegum could definitely be reduced quite a bit. I think I'm going to take my own first thought and dilute it half-and-half with more PG and VG, add a little bit of sweetener and a few drops of Cinnamon Red Hots to each bottle. I like some cinnamon in my bubblegum and I don't taste any at all in this. But the flavor has developed and filled out a lot in the five or six days since I mixed it, and it's right damn good! Thanks for the advice!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@gopher_byrd This FLV Bubblegum could definitely be reduced quite a bit. I think I'm going to take my own first thought and dilute it half-and-half with more PG and VG, add a little bit of sweetener and a few drops of Cinnamon Red Hots to each bottle. I like some cinnamon in my bubblegum and I don't taste any at all in this. But the flavor has developed and filled out a lot in the five or six days since I mixed it, and it's right damn good! Thanks for the advice!

This is how I did mine...

**[Smoky Blue's Big Red ](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1919263/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Big%20Red)**

Ingredient|%
:---|---:
Bubble Gum (Flavorah)|0.80
Cotton Candy (Flavorah)|0.40
Fire Cinnamon (Flavorah)|0.06
Marshmallow (Flavorah)|1.00
Sweet Cream (Flavorah)|0.80
Sweetness (Flavorah)|0.20

Flavor total: 3.26%

Remember to rate it at [e-liquid-recipes.com!](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1919263/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Big%20Red)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This is how I did mine...

**[Smoky Blue's Big Red ](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1919263/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Big%20Red)**

Ingredient|%
Bubble Gum (Flavorah)|0.80
Cotton Candy (Flavorah)|0.40
Fire Cinnamon (Flavorah)|0.06
Marshmallow (Flavorah)|1.00
Sweet Cream (Flavorah)|0.80
Sweetness (Flavorah)|0.20

Flavor total: 3.26%

Remember to rate it at [e-liquid-recipes.com!](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1919263/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Big%20Red)

Thanks a bunch, @Smoky Blue, that sounds great!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

If anyone wants to try their hand at winning the entire WF line. The instructions are here. I'm going to give it a go. They are releasing some new flavors too!!! Should be fun.
Omg, have you seen some of the new flavors! Cookie dough! Salted caramel! I am excited!!! Can you tell! Lol!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does anyone happen to have the link to the calculator that will tell me how long my stash of Nic will last me in years? I can't find it and I have a feeling I don't have what I thought I did. Darn it. My little freezer showed up yesterday so I pulled out all my nic today and ya, I don't have as much as I thought. I sure hope heartland gets my recent order shipped out in time. I ordered a little over a week ago and nothing yet as far as them saying it shipped. I know they must be slammed, I just hope they get it shipped before the cut off date. Man, I seriously hate this crap they are doing to us. Anyway thanks for the link if anyone has it handy

edit: I found one, ya I only have enough for about 5 years. Time to go to 2mg I guess and see how I do with that

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone happen to have the link to the calculator that will tell me how long my stash of Nic will last me in years? I can't find it and I have a feeling I don't have what I thought I did. Darn it. My little freezer showed up yesterday so I pulled out all my nic today and ya, I don't have as much as I thought. I sure hope heartland gets my recent order shipped out in time. I ordered a little over a week ago and nothing yet as far as them saying it shipped. I know they must be slammed, I just hope they get it shipped before the cut off date. Man, I seriously hate this crap they are doing to us. Anyway thanks for the link if anyone has it handy

edit: I found one, ya I only have enough for about 5 years. Time to go to 2mg I guess and see how I do with that

This one is the OG of those..

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks so much Smoky. By the way, I recently tried the milk and honey FLV and ooooh boy is that ever good. I am slowly building my FLV flavors :)
If you need some help lolol :p I have the recipes.. :hearts: :giggle: :drunk:
@Smoky Blue 's not kidding..
now vaping a new one she suggested

Fried pineapple...
Flv pineapple 1.2%
Flv Apple filling .6%
Flv sweet cream .4%
let steep 5 days..............

YUMMMMMMMMMM its good

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Fried pineapple...
Flv pineapple 1.2%
Flv Apple filling .6%
Flv sweet cream .4%

YUMMMMMMMMMM its good
That sounds good. I was browsing her flvfan page a came across a mocha recipe I want to try.

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
Hi All -
I'm new to the DIY community through necessity (PACT Act). I was able to stock up on pre-made ejuice through at least late fall/winter, storing in a black Costco storage tub in a closet in the house.

I'm planning to stock up on DIY stuff from River Supply so I can make my own once I run out. I have a few questions about how I should store my DIY liquids until I'm ready to use them.

Here's my order:
- 2 liters of 100mg/ml of 100% PG base nicotine
- 1 150 ml bottle of 100mg/ml of PG base nicotine
- 4 liters of PG (split into 500ml each)
- 12 liters of VG (split into 500ml each)
- Mixing glassware, a bunch of eliquid bottles of different sizes and a scale
- Some one-shot flavoring
- A few of the more popular individual flavor concentrates

Here are my questions/confirmations:
- Note: While I won't technically need any of this until October if my ejuice stock lasts that long, I do plan to experiment over the next few months.
- Note2: I don't know if the nic base, pg or vg will be arriving in glass or plastic, but I'm assuming I'd be better off leaving them sealed in their original container regardless to minimize oxidization.
- For the 2 liters of nicotine base, I plan to place straight in the chest freezer inside of 1 gallon freezer bags.
- For the 150 ml nicotine base, I plan to transfer 120 ml of it into a glass bottle and stick it back in the freezer. The other 30 ml, I plan to place in a 30 ml tinted glass bottle at room temp for experimenting.
- For all of the PG and VG bottles except for one 500ml of each, I plan to place straight in the freezer inside of 1 gallon freezer bags.
- For the one each of PG and VG 500 ml bottles, I plan to place a useable amount in tinted glass bottles stored at room temp and the remaining amount back in the freezer in glass bottles.
- For the flavoring, I don't plan to buy large quantities for now, just enough to experiment and a bit extra. I'm hearing that those can't be placed in the freezer, just at room temp and that they don't last much longer than a year. I'm crossing my fingers that flavors will be exempted by PACT since their used for food products and other things besides ejuice.
- Does anyone know of a good DIY printed cookbook just in case big tech colludes with big pharma/big tobacco and shuts down DIY recipe or how to websites?
- Should I use one those mini whisks to stir the DIY juice or is just shaking it up enough?
- What are your favorite sites for one-shot flavors?

Thanks all.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi All -
I'm new to the DIY community through necessity (PACT Act). I was able to stock up on pre-made ejuice through at least late fall/winter, storing in a black Costco storage tub in a closet in the house.

I'm planning to stock up on DIY stuff from River Supply so I can make my own once I run out. I have a few questions about how I should store my DIY liquids until I'm ready to use them.

Here's my order:

- Note: While I won't technically need any of this until October if my ejuice stock lasts that long, I do plan to experiment over the next few months.
- Note2: I don't know if the nic base, pg or vg will be arriving in glass or plastic, but I'm assuming I'd be better off leaving them sealed in their original container regardless to minimize oxidization.
- For the 2 liters of nicotine base, I plan to place straight in the chest freezer inside of 1 gallon freezer bags.
- For the 150 ml nicotine base, I plan to transfer 120 ml of it into a glass bottle and stick it back in the freezer. The other 30 ml, I plan to place in a 30 ml tinted glass bottle at room temp for experimenting.
- For all of the PG and VG bottles except for one 500ml of each, I plan to place straight in the freezer inside of 1 gallon freezer bags.
- For the one each of PG and VG 500 ml bottles, I plan to place a useable amount in tinted glass bottles stored at room temp and the remaining amount back in the freezer in glass bottles.
- For the flavoring, I don't plan to buy large quantities for now, just enough to experiment and a bit extra. I'm hearing that those can't be placed in the freezer, just at room temp and that they don't last much longer than a year. I'm crossing my fingers that flavors will be exempted by PACT since their used for food products and other things besides ejuice.
- Does anyone know of a good DIY printed cookbook just in case big tech colludes with big pharma/big tobacco and shuts down DIY recipe or how to websites?
- Should I use one those mini whisks to stir the DIY juice or is just shaking it up enough?

Thanks all.
Download Interactive PDF Version of click ---> Mastering the Art of DIY Vapor Volume 1
and
Download Interactive PDF click---> Mastering the Art of DIY Vapor Volume 2

two great recipe books you can download for free.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi All -

Here's my order:

Thanks all.
Welcome! You’re in the right place!

So.....the nicotine is your most important part of the whole equation. Yes, your extra nic should go in the freezer. Preferably, in amber(or colored)glass bottles.

The PG and VG don’t necessarily need to go in the freezer. Mine are in my closet. Some people keep it in the basement. The only thing to consider for long term storage is temperature control and keeping it away from direct light.

Flavors don‘t go bad. They just lose potency. Just keep them away from direct light and heat and you’ll be good. And, as far as everyone knows, flavors are exempt from the PACT act. Yay!

Shaking mixes is enough. Whisks will introduce too much oxygen.

Chef’s Flavours(in the UK) has sooooooooooooooooooooooo many one shots. Usually a 10 day turn around. No too bad. But there are places in the US(Flavor Jungle, Wizard Labs, Liquid Barn) to find one shots, too.

Are you planning on doing syringes or scales to do your mixing?

Ask all the questions! We’re here to help!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

So.....the nicotine is your most important part of the whole equation. Yes, your extra nic should go in the freezer. Preferably, in amber(or colored)glass bottles.

The PG and VG don’t necessarily need to go in the freezer. Mine are in my closet. Some people keep it in the basement. The only thing to consider for long term storage is temperature control and keeping it away from direct light.

Flavors don‘t go bad. They just lose potency. Just keep them away from direct light and heat and you’ll be good. And, as far as everyone knows, flavors are exempt from the PACT act. Yay!

Chef’s Flavours(in the UK) has sooooooooooooooooooooooo many one shots. Usually a 10 day turn around. No too bad. But there are places in the US(Flavor Jungle, Wizard Labs, Liquid Barn) to find one shots, too.

I’m replying to myself! Hahaha!

Head over to YouTube and watch some videos! Developed, DIYorDie, Fresh03, Noted(for ALL the flavor notes) all have a ton of beginners advice.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
YES!!!! I can't wait. Apparently the Salted Caramel is amazing. There are lots of intriguing ones on there. I wonder when BCF will have them in stock. Any ideas @Roundhouse ?
You’ve been watching Developed! I’m suuuuuuuper excited for that and cookie dough.

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years

I'm leaning towards the scale approach. I already have an Accuteck scale that supports grams and a clear out function.

Question for you and the group, how much nic would you recommend stocking up on for two people that go through 120 ml of 6mg juice per week each? I was originally thinking 2 liters to get us through the next 2 1/2 years or so, but now I'm leaning towards getting a gallon or two just in case.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm leaning towards the scale approach. I already have an Accuteck scale that supports grams and a clear out function.

Question for you and the group, how much nic would you recommend stocking up on for two people that go through 120 ml of 6mg juice per week each? I was originally thinking 2 liters to get us through the next 2 1/2 years or so, but now I'm leaning towards getting a gallon or two just in case.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Make sure your scale will measure 0.01 grams. If it only measures 0.1 grams it will be highly inaccurate especially when you're experimenting with smaller quantities.

There are lots of calculator sites out there, they make the math so much easier. These are one's I use:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Fried pineapple...
Flv pineapple 1.2%
Flv Apple filling .6%
Flv sweet cream .4%

YUMMMMMMMMMM its good

I told you!!! :p
If you have the flavors... try this one :D

**[Smoky Blue's Black Voodoo ](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3301028/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Black%20Voodoo)**

Ingredient|%
Black Currant (Flavorah)|0.60
Citrus Soda (Flavorah)|0.80
Lemon (Flavorah)|0.06
Lemonade (Flavorah)|0.40
Lime (Flavorah)|0.06
Red Raspberry (Flavorah)|0.60
Wild Melon (Flavorah)|0.40

Flavor total: 2.92%

Remember to rate it at [e-liquid-recipes.com!](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3301028/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Black%20Voodoo)

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I told you!!! :p
If you have the flavors... try this one :D

**[Smoky Blue's Black Voodoo ](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3301028/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Black%20Voodoo)**

Ingredient|%
Black Currant (Flavorah)|0.60
Citrus Soda (Flavorah)|0.80
Lemon (Flavorah)|0.06
Lemonade (Flavorah)|0.40
Lime (Flavorah)|0.06
Red Raspberry (Flavorah)|0.60
Wild Melon (Flavorah)|0.40

Flavor total: 2.92%

Remember to rate it at [e-liquid-recipes.com!](https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3301028/Smoky%20Blue%27s%20Black%20Voodoo)
have everything BUT the black current.... ^^%^$$#@@!!$#$
how would it be with out that?
that wild melon smells like heaven...
been pondering a melon that TASTES like a melon..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
have everything BUT the black current.... ^^%^$$#@@!!$#$
how would it be with out that?
that wild melon smells like heaven...
been pondering a melon that TASTES like a melon..

Not too sure, but the BC is a special part of the recipe.. can't really sub it..

if you love melon!! :)

Try this

Red Apple 1.4%
Honeydew melon 1%
milk and honey .6%

if you want sweet.. try some cotton candy at .8% with it.. sweetness here.. just won't scratch that itch!!!
I have vaped almost 4oz of this recipe... doesn't have a name yet :D

MrNiceVape

Member For 4 Years
Looks like River Supply (fmly Nicotine River) is having a Saint Patty's Day of 25% off their nicotine through Friday. No coupon code required, doesn't apply to bulk sizes though (highest is liter).

Unfortunately, when I was about to check out, I got hit with the California Sin Tax (an extra $113 for the 8 liters in my cart). This is on top of sales tax, which was close to $30.

I'm now looking at LNW as they don't seem to collect either tax. Does anyone know of a coupon code for them that works? Any other options I should look at for 2 gallons or 8 liters of 100mg/ml in the mid $300 range?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like River Supply (fmly Nicotine River) is having a Saint Patty's Day of 25% off their nicotine through Friday. No coupon code required, doesn't apply to bulk sizes though (highest is liter).

Unfortunately, when I was about to check out, I got hit with the California Sin Tax (an extra $113 for the 8 liters in my cart). This is on top of sales tax, which was close to $30.

I'm now looking at LNW as they don't seem to collect either tax. Does anyone know of a coupon code for them that works? Any other options I should look at for 2 gallons or 8 liters of 100mg/ml in the mid $300 range?

I think ELRECIPES works for 15% off at LNW.

VU Sponsors