Become a Patron!

The March Mixing Challenge! Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, everyone!

It’s time to get ready for the first mixing challenge! For this challenge, the VU community will form teams and compete against the Challenge Team! Fabulous prizes await the winning team! Woo hoo!

The criteria for each team is as follows.....

1. Teams must be made up of 4 members.
2. Teams must have one new mixer or a not-yet-but-interested-in-DIY member.
3. Teams must have a captain.
4. Teams must have a name and roster list.
5. If you really wanna get creative, your team can have a logo!
6. All above information must be dropped in this thread.

More details to come in March!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wish I could participate in this. Sadly. I have absolutely crap in theway of flavorings atm. I'm out of nicotine, and my scale went out. I'm waiting on income tax so that I can get back into the game sadly.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
You can still participate! Be on a team and help with the formulation of the recipe! Just because you don’t have a ton of flavors doesn’t mean you can’t help!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DiscreteBaggyBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sure, but I don't know whats going on :D. I'm guessing we team up and make the best tasting recipe.

I imagine a line of us DIYers being picked for dodge ball like back in school lol. Or do we form our own teams? I should stop asking questions. "More info to come in March". I want in please.
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Just add some enticing to the mix here and where the prize pool is currently set at

we have prizes from BCF, Vaping Watch, Wotofo, CoilArt and Heaven Gifts already pencilled in

Details can’t be shared yet of what those prizes are as they may be subject to change, but the winning team of 4 will scoop up a handsome set of rewards for this challenge

at the very least it’s worth a punt!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sure, but I don't know whats going on :D. I'm guessing we team up and make the best tasting recipe.

I imagine a line of us DIYers being picked for dodge ball like back in school lol. Or do we form our own teams? I should stop asking questions. "More info to come in March". I want in please.
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

It's my understanding you form your own teams of 4. One of the four must be a new or wannabe mixer.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
sweet 1st team welcome aboard Go Big or Go Home

grab people ya know get them in here to sign up the more the merrier ...it doesn’t have to be a pro mixing team this is gonna be a get to know each other Mixing challenge all levels and experiences are welcome

VU Sponsors