Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old school, baby! Love. My KF!

Sent from the Death Star
Love Old School and have recently been revisiting them again, damn fine Vape!

Anyway here's my Kato and Squape

4bcd59c1c664aaddabd31e8e0c23d8ad.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is still my go to when I wanna be obnoxious and blow massive plumage, haven't found anything that can compare

cbf4ca6cc6804fe07c8910950661fb8f.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
What are you running for coils?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My brand new Ohm Boy OC x Desire Design Rage squonker with Aequitas RDA on top and dual Interlock Framed Staple Aliens inside. E-juice inside is Steezy Vape Co’s “The Blu”. Ohms out to 0.1 ohms and I am vaping at 100 watts. I absolutely love this setup! Easily the best vape I have ever had.
174AC385-1B0F-4A16-B4D2-222DC6D92D4D.jpeg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Recoil Rebel on top of my Gen 3. The mod shows the ohms at 0.18 but the ohms are actually at 0.13. At 120 watts with the airflow wide open, the vape is amazing!
View attachment 118954
Can't remember which wismec this is. Got it from an awesome dude as a gift. But I like it.plus it's the only mod I have that fits the modfather just right
915af5e58f829782bc664dab277f6daa.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a Gen 3 :)

bb03d42d1082e4045459f34449e9b211.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
It can’t be a Gen 3. It’s too slim and there are only two battery indicators, not three. Unless there are two-battery options for the Gen 3, which mine does not have.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It can’t be a Gen 3. It’s too slim and there are only two battery indicators, not three. Unless there are two-battery options for the Gen 3, which mine does not have.
It's a Gen 3 Dual, you can get it in either configuration.
It's a really nice mod, nice and compact and a 30mm tank fits on it like it was made for it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Labor day weekend hand check! Sriracha Edition Hexohm V3.0 with black Vandy Vape Revolver RTA. Weber Genesis 330 grill in background barbecuing pork chops in mustard sauce.
46b66a2d1eab93e0ee35f40753a5a0e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The mustard sounds good. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
CE0E426E-9F21-4222-9DBC-FCA8CFCE3859.jpeg A2CC8D71-4517-4E31-8753-AE8281ABA41D.jpeg 91A401E2-F3AA-43D1-BF6A-4F70DAC469AE.jpeg Happy little accident...a couple of nights ago I made my first attempt at wrapping a Clapton coil, namely a fused Clapton, 2X26ga kanthal, wrapped with 40ga NiCr80, 5 wraps on a 3.0mm screwdriver. I was pretty happy with the coils, put 2 on a battle deck, came out to 0.21 ohms. Put it on a able with a fully charged VTC5a, and it was ALMOST great. Just not quite enough power. I put the atty on my Tesla Invader III, turned the potentiometer to just over “II” (4.5ish volts, I think), and I cant put it down! Been using this exclusively for like 4 days now, and I rarely use the same setup for even a full day! It doesn’t look great, atty hangs over the mod, but I love the vape.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am EXTREMELY surprised at the quality of the flavor coming from this Wotofo Profile RDA with the stock mesh "coil" and the included cotton. The cotton is virtually flavorless (which is a good thing), and the flavor is phenomenal!

GipWg53.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
This EHpro 101 is a bang on little mod for 22mm MTL tanks. Especially for the $25 I paid for it!
Never had a regulated tube mod before. I like the form factor especially in 18350 mode.
da33e741e2b8d49dcf2018603ccd122b.jpg

Sent from the Death Star
That's right up my alley!
I just ordered me one. :)

But for now, I'm trying out a couple of my VU purchases.
HOHM SLICE with the Coilart Mage loaded with some OM Vapor Carver PB & J

d44d75dea3c5c64b1b580af2a08b0d40.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's right up my alley!
I just ordered me one. :)

Where did you get yours from? Eciggity had it for less than FT with a coupon code! Shipping was super fast too considering it shipped from Hawaii to New York... four days I think?

Sent from the Death Star

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Where did you get yours from? Eciggity had it for less than FT with a coupon code! Shipping was super fast too considering it shipped from Hawaii to New York... four days I think?

Sent from the Death Star
That's where I ordered it from, with coupon code 24.99.
I ordered a Bachelor Mini 22mm RTA to go with it.

They've already sent me a tracking number!

VU Sponsors