Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that's your new resin mod? Nice...and that's one of my favorite juices :shades:
It's an Opus DNA 200 mod that's a couple of years old and was way before it's time when it was released, I picked it up on Vaping Underground for $50 bucks and hits hard and at 45 to 50 watts the lipo last all day. The resin tank is new......The Falcon V2
c02485382853170a706ef9ae65062d30.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
It's an Opus DNA 200 mod that's a couple of years old and was way before it's time when it was released, I picked it up on Vaping Underground for $50 bucks and hits hard and at 45 to 50 watts the lipo last all day. The resin tank is new......The Falcon V2
c02485382853170a706ef9ae65062d30.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
That's what I meant, resin tank :p. Mod looks good too. Wonder how that Open Road sticker/logo got on the mod?

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is the flavor compared to the original cap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Its not bad....a lil better imo..i have both caps. Like the tip on this one(thats what she said) lol

Sent from a very cloudy room

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Cleaned up the time keeper and revisited the goon lp. Better than I remember.
cc308e7ccf77dcead1253784dddba0c9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sometimes you put it down for a while and come back to it, it feels like home.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really dig the Chronicle. Wish I had picked up the black one.
I need to get one myself. I just don't do tubes as much. But the chronicle is sexy with the KTM is it? Can't remember the name

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to get one myself. I just don't do tubes as much. But the chronicle is sexy with the KTM is it? Can't remember the name

It’s my only tube and it’s all i need. Close, KTX. I’m a sucker for flat black heh got the drip tip from my pulse so I don’t lose it lol

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s my only tube and it’s all i need. Close, KTX. I’m a sucker for flat black heh
Do you have a link for the ktx? I know it's Raymo's but can't remember the site

Nevermind I got it bookmarked. Come on 5am when I get my check. Black ceracote and black ktx. Sorry to bite your style. But that setup is sexy

Last edited:

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a link for the ktx? I know it's Raymo's but can't remember the site

Nevermind I got it bookmarked. Come on 5am when I get my check. Black ceracote and black ktx. Sorry to bite your style. But that setup is sexy

Almost positive on the 21700s. And the ktx is on Etsy, his shop is called builders boutique I believe. Not sure if he has them.
Cool u found em. Not gonna lie, I saw someone else with this combo at some point (maybe chef?) and love the combo

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost positive on the 21700s. And the ktx is on Etsy, his shop is called builders boutique I believe. Not sure if he has them.
I added to cart and there was no "out of stock" so I'm hoping so. Fingers crossed. Also looking at a warriors rda but looks to silly on the ceracote.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This Aspire is the only one I have. It's not bad, but I'm sure there are better ones out there.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've read good things about the Golisis. I think that's what they're called...
Liion has the 30t. I'll have to see what work better. Thanks though man. If you got the black chronicle in stock I'll send you some funds in the am.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does the warrior compare to??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
After only half a day of use i cant fully compare but honestly if i had to..itll be a goon with better posts...if that makes any sense

Sent from a very cloudy room

VU Sponsors