Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll quit changing up mods now
c8e22d80c9f5a1dace6660774b3998b6.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips
What tank is that? I love the gold colour and the sparkly gold drip tip.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I switched emails off, but I always get my reply notifications here every time.
Have you tried turning it off then on again :D

I'll give it a shot. This is driving me bonkers.
blink.gif
View attachment 163540

Well, I unwatched and rewatched all my threads, went into settings unchecked and rechecked email notifications, signed out and signed back in to VU, and I just cannot get email notifications for the two threads I am watching. :(:cry: Very annoying to say the least.:gaah:

When I am here, it does show me the little pop up alerts down in the left hand corner. thinking.gif

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well, I unwatched and rewatched all my threads, went into settings unchecked and rechecked email notifications, signed out and signed back in to VU, and I just cannot get email notifications for the two threads I am watching. :(:cry: Very annoying to say the least.:gaah:

When I am here, it does show me the little pop up alerts down in the left hand corner. View attachment 163555
Mystery. Maybe the site upgrades? I had some issues on my older phone posting and viewing photos here. With my new one its all good. I turned mine off as being on the other side of the world I was getting alerts all hours of the night.
Good luck.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

When I am here, it does show me the little pop up alerts down in the left hand corner. View attachment 163555
So today......I got 30-35 notifications all at once, via email. Like days worth of backed up notifications. I’m thinking the forum upgrade might have something to do with it?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Lets say you're using Gmail or Yahoo mail.

Lets say the threads you are watching are hot... a bunch of conversation going...

Vu spits notifications to your Email account... your Email server sees multiple pushes for notifications (its just emails) all coming from the same server one after another...

Said Email service should automatically flag it as spam... and into your spam folder it goes, no more email notifications.

You will have to White List VU, or create a custom filter to always allow VU emails. This then should always allow them through and you get Emails ;)

Good luck!

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
My rotation today... Of course, the regular work setups (Aegis 100w and X). Threw in the Digiflavor Edge kit and the little powerhouse from Vaporesso...the Target PM80. The Target has to be the best performing pod device I've owned yet, even surpassing the Aegis Boost!
00afe97ed83375cc0f911e0d64e3a006.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cherry Bomber with the Redemption. Cleaned it all up and gave the parts a quick polish. Turns out the Fat Daddy Panzer magnets I had that were for the wrong clone fit this switch perfectly so I could upgrade from that stock spring which is too light. Also ground that annoying lock ledge off the inside of the button. No lock now, but much smoother.
20200624_175208_cr.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They come in two versions, standard and unremovable.
f33438afa4f0cec7b63836f28b227efd.jpg

I bought mine from Element Vape.

Thanks, I got mine from TG Value Vapes and Element. The one from Element is chopped carbon fiber, I should dig it out and have a look. That’s my favorite one, actually.
Since I got two Therions, I haven’t used the Paras. But I’m glad I have them, since with Deeming coming in September, who knows what gear we’ll be able to get.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, it's a Vandy Vape Pulse 80W that I picked up from @Ms. Trixy a few weeks back. Like it so much I picked up another on reddit.

Wet Vapes has them on sale for $25 right now but they won't ship to me. I had 4 in my cart too, they're loss. lol

What’s the pulse thing in it or does it just do VW? I think yours is so pretty, though! Hmm, does your state have a ban going on?

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What’s the pulse thing in it or does it just do VW? I think yours is so pretty, though! Hmm, does your state have a ban going on?

Pulse is just the name. It's VW squonker.
We've had a flavor ban for about 8-10 months and I've stumbled across a couple vape shops that won't ship anything here.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to run out and grab a hip holster for this, and cut a chunk of pool noodle for my van's cup holder to hold this. I'm all good now.

The bummer about trying to reduce my nicotine level in my DIY juice is that I go through it super fast. But *DAMN* it tastes so good!
975e0a24bf501655bdfc41d17ce646c0.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Pulse is just the name. It's VW squonker.
We've had a flavor ban for about 8-10 months and I've stumbled across a couple vape shops that won't ship anything here.

It’s so nice of them to obey the law like that to the letter and beyond! NY has a flavor ban now, but thankfully I’ve been mixing since last summer (when the kids started getting sick.)

Aren’t there some mods that are sonic or something strange like that, though? I never understood why they’d want to design something for vaping like that.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to run out and grab a hip holster for this, and cut a chunk of pool noodle for my van's cup holder to hold this. I'm all good now.

The bummer about trying to reduce my nicotine level in my DIY juice is that I go through it super fast. But *DAMN* it tastes so good!
It's a lot smoother with less nic too. I have a hard time not holding my vape constantly at home. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Hey, we’ve got twin mods, Sarah. It’s a really nice one, imho!

I’ve been wondering why the 3mg juice I’m mixing is going really fast lately. I bought some 6mg base to mix with but ran out and only had the 3mg. I didn’t pay much attention since I usually vape 3mg, anyways.

I’ll think of you when I use the Punk 86W. :hug:

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s so nice of them to obey the law like that to the letter and beyond! NY has a flavor ban now, but thankfully I’ve been mixing since last summer (when the kids started getting sick.)

Aren’t there some mods that are sonic or something strange like that, though? I never understood why they’d want to design something for vaping like that.

I have one of those Usonicig Zip ultra sonic pod kits that I won, never even opened it. It would probably work great with my 24mg MTL juice but I can't be bothered to try it. lol

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I got mine from TG Value Vapes and Element. The one from Element is chopped carbon fiber, I should dig it out and have a look. That’s my favorite one, actually.
Since I got two Therions, I haven’t used the Paras. But I’m glad I have them, since with Deeming coming in September, who knows what gear we’ll be able to get.
Here's my Paranormal. The other panels are brown like in the picture from the screenshot in my other post, but I have the gunmetal mod with dark pearl fish leather.
a7336fcca9ad9c32b80b7f6fcfb33711.jpg
b59fd5a5d30d5824f76997544406c494.jpg

VU Sponsors