The Official #HandCheck Thread

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A couple of weeks ago I post a pic of my 25mm white SoulKeeper mech and 24mm white Dead Rabbit. Well, I didn't like the fact that I could see part of the SS deck from the top. I had hubby make me a full on white atty ring at 25.5mm. Here's the result of the original to the fixed one. There is no overhang of the disc.

From left to right, original pic, new pic from the side, new pic from the top:

View attachment 170869View attachment 170870View attachment 170871

Here's one of today's treats. Sigelei 213 with the OG Clieto, bubble glass and custom 'fat boy' DT. You can really hear the slurping of massive juice when vaping. Even at two thirds closed it vapes beautifully. Much better than the straight glass.

View attachment 170875
That Sig 213 is awesome I have one in blue. Small and lightweight

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Double post. Dumb
975fcff4e6907eb036295a067b667e55.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love that DT. Think your hubby could clone one in purple?
That one was made by @leadpipe58 at tips4tanks, his website. He's really good at his DTs. Chuck made me some on the lathe and a few for the Clieto - fat boys. He may start making DTs again if there is more of a demand for it. He won't spin in summer. That garage gets to 150 degrees real easy. Here's the ones he made for me a few years ago. He now wants to 3D the tips. I'll ask him to try a purple one for you. These small, standard tips can be easily made on the printer. The small ones below he didn't make but he can easily but you won't get the resin color transitions of course.

Chuck's Tips 2.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't pulled this kit out in forever, but ya know what? It's still pretty good. Especially the RDA, but the mod too. The switch is all broken in now. Cleaned it up and it's rockin hard. It's not nearly as good as some other tubes I have, but I'll never get rid of it :D
20201012_162415_cr.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This is one of my vapes for today. I'm liking it better than I did. Does look like I should have brushed the dust and lint off it before I took the picture. Geez I am so bad at pictures!

IMG_20201007_160159.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Yes, actually, I really do hate that. The light in this room is never very bright and my eyesight is crappy these days, so I don't even see that kind of thing until it's in a huge-ass picture up on the screen!

Wait a minute - how'd you do that? You cleaned it up! Thanks!

VU Sponsors