DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1bd5b148b44091a3264fa47a09e332ac.jpg

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like some side fires. I love the OG Grip. Was not fond of Bestia although I still have one. I'm trying to get a hold of the nickel plated Twisted now, but the trade has issues. He wants to include a carnage ( hate the carnage) and I want his Asgarde.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Someone say Atom?
0908524419f4515f121e8aff694f4d61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Saw this today and thought of you, no not that way bro I'm straight, just that you rock asgards

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this today and thought of you, no not that way bro I'm straight, just that you rock asgards
Thats hot...i have 1 30 asgard only...on blk and red pegasus. I think the 30 is just to big for me...the red glass is sick tho

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still my most loved mechanical mod This is the one my beautiful girls got for me this past Mother's Day. With the help of a few members here, as they had no clue what to get me :) Love you guys ( you know who you are ) LOVE those girls to the moon and back! . A Mom couldn't ask for more wonderful children.

Exile.png

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still my most loved mechanical mod This is the one my beautiful girls got for me this past Mother's Day. With the help of a few members here, as they had no clue what to get me :) Love you guys ( you know who you are ) LOVE those girls to the moon and back! . A Mom couldn't ask for more wonderful children.

View attachment 172164
Awww shux...them some lucky dudes getting a shout out...#slmf

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How awkward is the firing button?

I feel you either grab it and thumb fire, which has you choking it on the lower half grip wise... or you ring or middle finger fire when its palmed.

I like new looking stuff... but I dislike awkward held firing mods.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I feel you either grab it and thumb fire, which has you choking it on the lower half grip wise... or you ring or middle finger fire when its palmed.

That was one of the concerns when I ordered it, but it turns out that for finger firing, if I hold it like normal in that position, my middle finger falls naturally on the button so it only took a minute to get used to.

For me personally it's not good for thumb firing, which I generally prefer. However, I have a number of mods that are sort of unconventional in their design or don't lend themselves to left handed (though I'm right handed) thumb firing and I've gotten fully used to how they feel. The Desire Cut is another one.

For somebody who just has to have a certain button placement or they can't enjoy a mod, and this ain't it, it's not for them.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That was one of the concerns when I ordered it, but it turns out that for finger firing, if I hold it like normal in that position, my middle finger falls naturally on the button so it only took a minute to get used to.

For me personally it's not good for thumb firing, which I generally prefer. However, I have a number of mods that are sort of unconventional in their design or don't lend themselves to left handed (though I'm right handed) thumb firing and I've gotten fully used to how they feel. The Desire Cut is another one.

For somebody who just has to have a certain button placement or they can't enjoy a mod, and this ain't it, it's not for them.

Thanks!

I don’t generally have issue with button placement on mods except for top fire (Noisy Cricket) and I tend to steer clear of those like that... just not a very natural position or at least a comfortable one to me.

Still bought a NC though, dirt cheap, performs.

I think the SupBox is an interesting take on the modular’esque side of mods.

And anything that can bring Boro to the masses in a less expensive package than a BB (even the clone BB) is a good thing, especially those that don’t want to drop $300+

Similar to Mums Over-Priced “Key” mod... not my flavor, but also not my money being spent buying it

I’m sure that will be cloned eventually

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Given the choice I might have preferred it about here. However, as I theoretically tested that just now, it probably wouldn't have been better than where it is. Like I say, I'm used to it already so it's no big deal.
movebutton.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the SupBox is an interesting take on the modular’esque side of mods.

And anything that can bring Boro to the masses in a less expensive package than a BB (even the clone BB) is a good thing, especially those that don’t want to drop $300+
I agree though the DNA version is actually a bit more than the SXK 60 watt BB.

It does accomplish the goal of providing a fully unique platform for the boro tank. I also think it's good to see SXK doing their own thing in that regard. I know they have other original pieces, but this one might take off. Even Jai likes it and you know how he is :)

Everybody knows I love my SXK BB clones, but that's essentially a Billet Box which wasn't their idea. Of course the boro still wasn't their idea, but this take on it is. That's an SXK BB boro in my pics. Works perfectly.

As far as build quality is concerned, it's SXK. Anybody who's owned any SXK gear knows that while it isn't "high end", it's at least as good as the other higher quality Chinese stuff out there, which means quite good. EXCEPT a couple of the trinkets that come with it, but that's another story :D There are a couple lesser things they should have thought through as well as they did the mod.

Like any first shot at innovation it has it's quirks, but I'll talk about that in the thread I started on it.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors