That it is
Oh damn I was thinking it was a V4 hell yeah

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need a titanium bar made. Or even an aluminum one... so I can stick a stainless RDA on it... but so many modders who make them... make them way to wide rather than keep the slim line as the factory.

Upside my .999 silver contacts for this will be ready soon... then it will at least hit more respectively

Edit: would be nice for them to make a leverage bump at the lower half of the firing bar... where it is 1.5mm taller the bottom 10mm
I like the slam piece I have I just wish it was a little lighter on the push. Hard as hell. It's a clone but my authentic slim is the same way.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V5 isn’t bad to press... the bar is cut slightly longer than the slams...

But a bump edge at the bottom would be welcomed
If they had it built like the xv mission switch that would've been perfect. But pushing a fire bar vs a button makes a difference I'm sure.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How bad does the slam look with a 22mm rda on it? I miss side fire mechs but don't want a 18650?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
It's a 30mm mod. I wouldn't get rid of this one though even if I never use it again. Which I'm sure I will. Was a Christmas gift from @gadget! A couple years ago. I've gotten numerous rdas for it and sell them but not the mod.

jose_berria

Member For 2 Years
How are you liking it?

For me it’s perfect, just ordered a second one
I don’t really think it’s meant for dripping, but it’s ideal for squonk mode. Really difficult to spill any liquid while pressing the bottle, 3 different caps and drips (although i only use one combination), beauty ring included... The coil setup is for dummies, good quality screws...
I don’t know, it’s hard to beat for that price, I’m liking it much more than other much more expensive rdas that i have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For me it’s perfect, just ordered a second one
I don’t really think it’s meant for dripping, but it’s ideal for squonk mode. Really difficult to spill any liquid while pressing the bottle, 3 different caps and drips (although i only use one combination), beauty ring included... The coil setup is for dummies, good quality screws...
I don’t know, it’s hard to beat for that price, I’m liking it much more than other much more expensive rdas that i have

Awesome I have been only using the citadel but this one seems up my alley as well

jose_berria

Member For 2 Years
Awesome I have been only using the citadel but this one seems up my alley as well

I’m usually a dual coil vaper, for some reason single coils were never my thing... But with this rda, with the big cap, 810 to 510 drip tip adapter and 0,26 ohm coil, I’m loving it. Haven’t used a dual coil since i got it. Flavor is much better than with a dual coil, and the amount of vapor is greater than with most single coils, perfect mix for my taste

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I gotta say I agree with you.
View attachment 172548
Soon as I put the black on black I thought, well, that's probably never going anywhere else :) Kinda funny, I bought the Goon 25 and Overlord from a guy here. First I tried to only get the Goon, didn't want the Overlord. Ended up with both, love both, just not together. Kinda like a win win win, lol

VU Sponsors