I like a little color
46549532658bf6a2214462f4085cab38.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only way to stay warm with 2' of snow on the ground is to stay wrapped up in a blanket, with a scarf around your neck, and get all your cats to come lay on the couch with you, on your feet, on your stomach, wherever.

That is sleeping-with-yer-socks-on weather.

I went through that one time and I never ever EVER want to do it again.
Or shoveling snow. Unfortunately that works to stay warm too. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya, it's fairly warm for Dec here, but 38F with a 15mph wind gusting to higher still...blows. It's 61F in the living room, thus the "typing gloves"...hehe.

Basium w/ Flave, I friggin' love this combo. :D

IMG_0943.JPG

(Kokanee on ice w/ fresh MX lime, because I'm Canadian and ta hell with the cold. Minus 50F is cold, this ain't!)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Brr

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
2d1b6bbe3348a4d3b72cd2e5872135d4.jpg
Oh hell no, reminds me of when we lived in Montana. I froze the whole freaking time. I am a huge wimp when it comes to cold. A hail storm came through one year in August of all times and we had to have the roof fixed. It was that bad. Loved the small town and the people, but really did not do well with the weather.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was not a big fan of dripping until I got one of these. I tend to over drip and it's messy.
Now I rarely use anything but drippers.

Thanks @bx10r

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
My biggest problem was I could never get the vape I wanted from dripping through the DT. I think that is why I was reluctant about the EZ. Figured it would be the same. Couldn't be further from the truth. I have tried at least a dozen RDA's with it, perfect saturation every time.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My new Aegis Max with the Blue Zeus filled with Nonna Cake/Strawberry diy.
Loving it. Great mod that hits quick like its little brother the Solo. So glad I got it, will let me use other tanks with lower Ohm coils. ? They're kinda dust lint magnets at the start but that goes away with a short bit of use. Bit of a Geek fan to be honest these days.
20201223_174904(1).jpg

VU Sponsors