Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ll take a couple of them if you can spare them.
I’ll trade you Pirate Chick wraps for them.
I was organizing some stuff and came across another box of Athena silicone bottles if you want them. I have some for @nadalama too but I keep forgetting to send them.
And I remember having the original Coppervapes bottles in a box somewhere also. They’re yours because I can’t stand them.
We’ll have to do wings again someday when neither of us has to work.
Take care
Good on bottles both ways, but thank you. Yeah, og Coppervape bottles were about as bad as they come, lol. Will look for MM wraps and would love to meet up again, especially for some of those wings 👍👍

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
F.m.l im hooked
4374b256f7ccb6d678a98d021d6269b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 184179

Pre-covid pic, lol. Goat now 6" longer

I'm giggling at your post because, for the first time in my life, my hair is very nearly down to my waist. Haven't had a haircut in about two years. I've been at home this whole time with it piled on top of my head, and I don't go anywhere, so why in the world would I bother with a haircut?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm giggling at your post because, for the first time in my life, my hair is very nearly down to my waist. Haven't had a haircut in about two years. I've been at home this whole time with it piled on top of my head, and I don't go anywhere, so why in the world would I bother with a haircut?
Same boat here. Had my last haircut a month or so before covid. Although still working, just figure why not? Gonna see how long I can ride it out :zombie:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Don’t cut it Nada. Put it in a ponytail and break out those pumps!

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine doesn't hold a candle to yours but it was fun putting it together. Had a junk sxk body laying around so I blasted it. Helped a friend set up his new powder coating booth last Saturday and shot this with white and silver flecks. Oven was way too hot for this little thing and the area behind the battery warped all to hell. So I cut it out and now I can install a battery from either side now lol. Has a DNA40 board in it.
The frosted I managed to bring it back to life. My xeta puked all it's juice out and into the board. Display was inop but it would fire. Took it apart and soaked it in 90% rubbing alcohol for a few hours and let it dry. Works perfect now.
5750a31b921f7ef25b64aed3fa808b7b.jpg
4ae5bce3874586bc6b05d4e12eb7f596.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
For some reason it's not letting me upload photos. Sorry guys thought I had uploaded photos of my mods.
The images have to be small in size.
It's a total pain in the ass until you get the hang of it.
I usually take a screen shot of the pic, resize it and then post.
Let's see if this works.
I'm in bed
Here's my nighttime vape. Lol

1626413552175.png

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll try it one more time, using small resized photo. Captain PD270 sporting the Falcon King, Vaporesso Axion (rose gold) sporting the Freemax M Pro. Nope didn't work. I give up. Lol
Are you trying to use the attach files option? There was a bunch of us having problems with that, try using the little picture Icon. Works for me, and others as well I think, and easy peasy 👍
20210716_031710.png

VU Sponsors