Just me and the tin man
8c06d36136df67b92eb07b309173140c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Black or clear boro gasket? :wait::devil:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And another quick tale of my typical luck -

Scored the quick release 2021 GT3 with and XS tank, and of course the glass was broken in the XS tank. Since I prefer nano tanks usually, especially on a tube, this was particularly frustrating. Luckily, enushi was selling replacement tanks, so gambled with customs and won again/1

No sooner has I opened up my package from up yonder, then I realized my little girl must have gotten to the GT3, the XS tank and chimney, and my wallet (it's shiny and metallic and she likes to take my stuff she knows she is not allowed to touch). Turn the house upside down for a week, no luck. Then last night, like magic, there it was where I already looked. Still haven't found me wallet :(

But I got this sweet setup :)

20210728_130018.jpg

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Anyone heard from @PaulS ? We had a trade in progress, part 1 happened, we were trading again, he asked me for tracking which I sent, then never heard from him since July 19th and he hasn't been online since then. Shipping was $50 alone and it was some high dollar mods...

Very unlike him. Just wondering if anyone has heard from him or maybe knows him irl and can check in on him...

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Anyone heard from @PaulS ? We had a trade in progress, part 1 happened, we were trading again, he asked me for tracking which I sent, then never heard from him since July 19th and he hasn't been online since then. Shipping was $50 alone and it was some high dollar mods...

Very unlike him. Just wondering if anyone has heard from him or maybe knows him irl and can check in on him...
Out of character for him here. Something must be wrong his end. Here is hoping he is ok and all turns out ok for you both. 👍

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
I agree, and that's why I'm not jumping the gun.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Hes in the middle of trading someone else on Facebook as of yesterday who is messaging me, apparently he just did a video chat with him.

Im all for giving him the benefit of the doubt but all of this just doesn't add up to personal problems or an issue on his end. He is actively online, avoiding VU, but still trying to set up trades on facebook.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hes in the middle of trading someone else on Facebook as of yesterday who is messaging me, apparently he just did a video chat with him.

Im all for giving him the benefit of the doubt but all of this just doesn't add up to personal problems or an issue on his end. He is actively online, avoiding VU, but still trying to set up trades on facebook.

In truth you have your justification, all Gadget wanted was to reserve his final judgment; you removed that when you name dropped him.

You’re preaching to the choir in repeating your reasoning which to me is sound, hell I’d go on to bash him in every group on FB we both were in.

Anyhoo

I am sure you could agree your post could of been made without name dropping Gadget and still got the same traction.

This isn’t me telling you how to go about doing you, just an outside view looking in

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
In truth you have your justification, all Gadget wanted was to reserve his final judgment; you removed that when you name dropped him.

You’re preaching to the choir in repeating your reasoning which to me is sound, hell I’d go on to bash him in every group on FB we both were in.

Anyhoo

I am sure you could agree your post could of been made without name dropping Gadget and still got the same traction.

This isn’t me telling you how to go about doing you, just an outside view looking in

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk
I just wanted it to be known that multiple users were affected, not just myself, thats all.

I appreciate it, and also understand gadgets side. I hope to God Paul proves me wrong.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I just wanted it to be known that multiple users were affected, not just myself, thats all.

I appreciate it, and also understand gadgets side. I hope to God Paul proves me wrong.
He hasn't proved you wrong!
It's me he has proved wrong.
I contacted him on Facebook and gave him the opportunity to set things straight.
I told him I defended him and that I hadn't recieved my package from him either and I hoped that he didn't prove me wrong.
He blocked me and went so far as to delete his Facebook profile entirely!

Last edited:

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
He hasn't price you wrong!
I contacted him on Facebook and gave him the opportunity to set things straight.
I told him I defended him and that I hadn't recieved my package from him either and I hoped that he didn't prove me wrong.

Why us of all people. Whatever issue he has where he wants to be "done with VU", why scam 2 guys who have done nothing but good business/trades with him in the past...

It just doesn't make sense. I'm blown away 😔. I'm out about $550-600 on this.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This will be the first use of the Ohm School charger, anyone have any experience? I picked it up for under 10 bucks somewhere for travel, so bash away if need be, just curious?
For it to be able to charge at its maximum supported charging rate, you'll want to pair it with a wall charger from a trusted brand like Anker or Aukey, just like you'll want it to be compatible with the Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 (or 2.0 might also work) standard that the vast majority of Android phones also use. (Huawei phones are among few exceptions that don't use it, as instead they use a different type of superfast charging that is proprietary.)

A good example of one that should work reliably for this purpose is the Anker PowerPort+1 QuickCharge 3.0 charger that's 18 watts and has a single USB port with PowerIQ. I use that one myself actually, and, I'm fairly convinced that the Anker adds on an extra layer of safety while using it as the power supply to charge batteries for vaping. Shitloads of people all over the world have been using it for quite a while to charge their Android phone etc., so it's a proven technology, and, the simple fact that the USB cable is DC low voltage is what can help to more effectively isolate the added risk inherent of AC mains voltage by keeping it at a greater physical distance away from the flammable batteries. (If it burns out, typically it burns at the wall outlet and not underneath the batteries.) It's not just for travel. I mean... avoiding to burn down the hotel certainly sounds like some degree of wisdom, but the same also applies to your own house when you're on a staycation IMO so, like the name suggests, I think it can be used equally well at Hohm. :p

US version:

EU version:

UK version:

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
He hasn't proved you wrong!

Why us of all people. Whatever issue he has where he wants to be "done with VU", why scam 2 guys who have done nothing but good business/trades with him in the past...

It just doesn't make sense. I'm blown away 😔. I'm out about $550-600 on this.
Well that sucks. Sorry to hear you guys got done.
You think someones ok then it all gets flipped. :confused:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I keep looking at the Abyss, but I'm also hearing mixed reports... your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I like it, I have two of them.
One with the Ether RBA and one with the side by side kit with a Juggernaut MR.
They both perform well, the Ether is a little tighter wide open for DL but still decent. It can be adjusted for a good MTL vape if that's what you like.
735861333bc76f98988965cc1447ddbf.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I keep looking at the Abyss, but I'm also hearing mixed reports... your thoughts?

The biggest thing I see is the folks using the pnp coils that leak a lot gets into the mod itself and causes issues. I have two V1's and 2 V2's. No issues at all. I even have one of leaky pnp's in one. I watch it like a hawk though.
I should add I also put a dab a Vaseline around the inside of the contact underneath the tank to help seal things there. Just don't get to carried away with it or you may get a tad into the air flow.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The biggest thing I see is the folks using the pnp coils that leak a lot gets into the mod itself and causes issues. I have two V1's and 2 V2's. No issues at all. I even have one of leaky pnp's in one. I watch it like a hawk though.
I should add I also put a dab a Vaseline around the inside of the contact underneath the tank to help seal things there. Just don't get to carried away with it or you may get a tad into the air flow.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Bummer as it was the SMRT PnP coils I wanted to use :p

VU Sponsors