nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
When I think of Lake Michigan, I think of the program I saw on TV that showed an ice flow that came up out of the lake into someone's back yard. Every time the tide came up, the ice would move closer to the house, and eventually that ice busted their sliding glass doors and came INSIDE the house. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I'm not sure you could have broken that ice with an axe.

Must be really fun living somewhere that cold in the winter with so much frozen, moving water around. I'll never get the picture of that out of my mind.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I think of Lake Michigan, I think of the program I saw on TV that showed an ice flow that came up out of the lake into someone's back yard. Every time the tide came up, the ice would move closer to the house, and eventually that ice busted their sliding glass doors and came INSIDE the house. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I'm not sure you could have broken that ice with an axe.

Must be really fun living somewhere that cold in the winter with so much frozen, moving water around. I'll never get the picture of that out of my mind.
Sounds like an insurance claim and free remodel :bliss::cheers::giggle:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like an insurance claim and free remodel :bliss::cheers::giggle:

Never thought about it that way, but you're right. In the meantime, though, not much point in remodeling while it's still winter and that mess could happen again. Guess that means several months at the nearest Marriott Residence Inn!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never thought about it that way, but you're right. In the meantime, though, not much point in remodeling while it's still winter and that mess could happen again. Guess that means several months at the nearest Marriott Residence Inn!
We have had a garage fire (that reached part of the house), a basement flood, and massive hail damage. Each time we were able to stay at casa de mama and papa, save the $ allowance for room and food, and put it in the kids collage accounts. Who says the insurance ALWAYS wins? :bingo:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All right, don't say this often, but I agree with Haze - The Onegin may be the best box mod ever! I am gushing over this thing... Compare it to my Armor MECH v2, while this thing has the BF60... And the battery cap! Took me a couple minutes to figure it out but holy sh!t is it awesome!

20210804_102653.jpg
20210804_101959.jpg20210804_101846.jpg20210804_095644.jpg

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Couple of the new lipos im going to start offering for sale came today, this ones "The Curve". Dna250c 2200mah 3s Turnigy. Amazing quality, nice clicky tactile buttons 🥰 Also the blue was just finished this for a customer, 3000mah 4s Lipo dna250c full custom (bottom mod).
20210804_135103.jpg20210804_135116.jpg
IMG_20210629_175321339_BURST001.jpg

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So i was lazy njust grabbed a 510 refill bottle that still had 18mg juice in it from b4 i went down to 3mg. Holy shit how did i do this. Insane difference. Lol

VU Sponsors