gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Bling bling
Polished brass with nickel plated bar and top piece.
c4bbcdf37d19bb150acb7593a31c68ff.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi friends I hope everyone is well! It's been a little while since I quit and sold all of my gear. Well I'm back vaping again. Long story short, I've been going through some serious health issues of late, can't work and shit is stressful. I bought a pack of cigarettes a few weeks ago (first in five years) couldn't stand the taste of it so walked into a vape shop and grabbed a pod system. I just posted an add in the hardware section looking for a BB, yes it's a long shot but of any of my peeps here know of one being available please let me know. I'm looking forward to catching up with a bunch of you

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi friends I hope everyone is well! It's been a little while since I quit and sold all of my gear. Well I'm back vaping again. Long story short, I've been going through some serious health issues of late, can't work and shit is stressful. I bought a pack of cigarettes a few weeks ago (first in five years) couldn't stand the taste of it so walked into a vape shop and grabbed a pod system. I just posted an add in the hardware section looking for a BB, yes it's a long shot but of any of my peeps here know of one being available please let me know. I'm looking forward to catching up with a bunch of you
Hi bud, sorry to hear of the troubles, but great to hear from you!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Hope you're on the mend, sorry to hear of tough times. It's been tough for everyone lately without anything added to the stress of lifestyle changes, economic impact, isolation, all of it. Maybe it will help you to interact with more people, and this is surely the place for that.

Good to see you back here.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone know if Paul S is still active? He's not replying to messages regarding something I wanted to buy

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Anyone know if Paul S is still active? He's not replying to messages regarding something I wanted to buy
@PaulS ripped me and another member of for about 1000.00 total then disappeared.
Tried reaching out to him on Facebook and he immediately blocked us.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@PaulS ripped me and another member of for about 1000.00 total then disappeared.
Tried reaching out to him on Facebook and he immediately blocked us.

Very sorry to hear that buddy. I can't wrap my mind around this one.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought "pods and children" was the big concern? What could possibly be the reasoning behind this?
The no tanks law is the part of the child proof concern. You can buy a pre-made coil tank with a locking top but if you go on Albert's site ecigarettes.ca or Enushi who sold everything from Kayfuns to Wotofo you will not find an RBA anywhere. Even if you buy, say for instance a DotAio, it cannot be sold with the included tank. But you can buy a Voopoo mod with a "pod tank". None of it makes sense. In 20 days we're facing a flavor ban across Canada, they're doing all they can to kill vaping here.

There are still some sites selling rba's but they're doing it illegally, once enforcement rolls out next month that will end. Most shops removed them when the law took affect July 23.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The no tanks law is the part of the child proof concern. You can buy a pre-made coil tank with a locking top but if you go on Albert's site ecigarettes.ca or Enushi who sold everything from Kayfuns to Wotofo you will not find an RBA anywhere. Even if you buy, say for instance a DotAio, it cannot be sold with the included tank. But you can buy a Voopoo mod with a "pod tank". None of it makes sense. In 20 days we're facing a flavor ban across Canada, they're doing all they can to kill vaping here.
Damn, that is just absurd.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There are still some sites selling rba's but they're doing it illegally, once enforcement rolls out next month that will end. Most shops removed them when the law took affect July 23.
The PodTank can be rebuilt, and is, in fact, one of my favorites from the current crop of atomizers... surf on over to Wotofo, and look up SMRT coils for PnP.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The PodTank can be rebuilt, and is, in fact, one of my favorites from the current crop of atomizers... surf on over to Wotofo, and look up SMRT coils for PnP.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Voopoo made an RTA Pod Tank themselves that is basically a single-coil RDA (deck very similar to a Wasp Nano) with a 2 ml reservoir around it. I think you can still get those from FT. I have quite a few of them and like them a lot.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WTF is going on up there??? Between insane lockdowns, curfews, and the rest of the covid-mania, this looks like yet another "well-informed" decision by know nothing "elites" doing what's best for the pleebs, who know not how to make it in this world without their omniscient, sympathetic, decisions which of course always take the latest scientific data reporting into account.

These people would certainly never stoke the highly sensitive fear centers of their constituents minds to manipulate them into giving away their freedoms for more "safety". Won't somebody please think of the children???

These schmucks have gotten a taste of authoritarian power and it seems they want more and more and the idea of relinquishing any will never cross their minds. What bothers me most is how many people seem just fine with all of this. Life is all about taking risks, and nobody is better at making your risk assessment then you, yet there cannot be any of that. You pleebs cannot be capable of making such assessments, or most certainly not think for yourself, or god forbid, differently...

On a totally unrelated note, can you PM me if you can remember how much you sold me your green club for?

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hotel room desk check. Travelling for work this week, thankfully by car. My wife laughed at me when she saw my load out for the trip this morning. Not pictured is the juice, batteries, charger and rebuilding supplies/tools. You can never be *too* prepared. :)

nmGPcGM.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hotel room desk check. Travelling for work this week, thankfully by car. My wife laughed at me when she saw my load out for the trip this morning. Not pictured is the juice, batteries, charger and rebuilding supplies/tools. You can never be *too* prepared. :)

nmGPcGM.jpg
Greetings fellow road warrior! That makes my OTR (On The Road) setup look minimal. I only bring 4 squonk mods with me, but then again I fly on my business trips and have to deal with TSA. I also have a charger, tool kit, 4 60ml bottles of juice, and 4 spare batteries with me.

VU Sponsors