The Official #HandCheck Thread

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
In all honesty, the pic looks like the lighting wasn't all that good. Even the black doesn't look all that black.
The pics on the Vicious Ant site look just the opposite, they look dark.

This is the OD Green from their site
b44b8c36fd3184e4a9744e64780555b7.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In all honesty, the pic looks like the lighting wasn't all that good. Even the black doesn't look all that black.
The pics on the Vicious Ant site look just the opposite, they look dark.

This is the OD Green from their site
b44b8c36fd3184e4a9744e64780555b7.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Yes, now THAT is green. On the close-up pic that was reposted above, I could see that the frame was a light OD green, but the panels are brown/orange/gold as they can be, to me.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the obligatory transition from the vape mail thread to the hand check thread...

I bought the atty to run on something else but figured since it arrived on the same day as the Spade, I'd put 'em together for now.

Made a rookie mistake and put a juice I've never vaped in an atty I've never used. Not impressed so far. Could be the juice sucks or the atty isn't the flavor banger I thought it would be. At the next bottle re-fill I'll probably re-wick the atty and put something in there I'm familiar with to get a better read on things.

bgNdsNz.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But they don't crack like the clear or colored ones after a short amount of time. Gonna need them sturdy whites one day

Indeed.

Nothing beats the factory ones in white or black.

I have the Exo2 and Kerch Boro’less atm…

Buy 2 boros, pay nearly the same as getting a SXK BB… with a free Boro

Honestly I don’t “need” any… just want two; I’ve spent WAY to much on Mountain Bike stuff lately… more than I should of… vape stuff isn’t even top 20 of things I look at anymore.

Could of bought 34 Stash Boxes in what I spent on MTB stuff this past month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors