Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gave the atom a rubby dubby cleaning. Much better.
ae01a8cb39a5599c243889dab9502c85.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How's the Kerch?? I hope that you swapped the screws on that one when you got it.
Really liking it. I swapped the af. The small one is a pretty tight, very flavorful mtl to me. I am pretty sure I will be fine with other af as well. I dumped the screws out to swap in the flat heads after all the reading about the allens, but saw how tiny they are and said eh..... lol
Allens do suck though, I'll swap at some point. Zero spitting, gurgling or leaking with small af = 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I had to do a cotton and coil swap tonight cause momma said my vape was stinky. She picked up a kids meal that came with a toy and I hijacked the stickers. I put them to good use plus this purple drip tip I have no clue where it came from.
850ec12e4873172ef6a5ec5527cc6bd3.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I saw a blingy BB today on Missions FB page.

This I’d consider rocking… lil over the top, but not WAY over the top.

Where’s ~Don~ and what did you do with him? You say

d2fbc9573c61425731907eb598d10f8b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seen that too. I could live with that myself. He done one a week or so ago and waffled it. It was all Halloween themed.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I seen that too. I could live with that myself. He done one a week or so ago and waffled it. It was all Halloween themed.

First of his then I’ve seen.

I like that it’s simplistic in color way and with a smidge of wtf

I could do without the dripping and then I’d think I’d truly Rock it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my new sex toy the aspire boxx today. I guess a lot of people don't like the fire button location. I have some SBS mods that are similar so I'm used to it I guess. I like it so far.
fd84bfca5672da951237a6053182df7e.jpg

Been strongly considering a BOXX... but don't know that I NEED another boro device... have a BB and a Supbox. I mean, I certainly have enough boro tanks and RBAs to go around, but really..

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Look who's talking!
How many do you have now? Lol

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Hmmm, says Mr. Purge Man....................LYF

I figure it this way and I even said this to someone today myself when I was talking about how I want a Boxx and another BB and a Abyss.....on and on.... There are worse things we could all be addicted to! and I was, many years ago, so no thanks. I will stick with my current addiction

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I had to do a cotton and coil swap tonight cause momma said my vape was stinky. She picked up a kids meal that came with a toy and I hijacked the stickers. I put them to good use plus this purple drip tip I have no clue where it came from.
850ec12e4873172ef6a5ec5527cc6bd3.jpg

That looks amazing! Love what you did with it

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm, says Mr. Purge Man....................LYF

I figure it this way and I even said this to someone today myself when I was talking about how I want a Boxx and another BB and a Abyss.....on and on.... There are worse things we could all be addicted to! and I was, many years ago, so no thanks. I will stick with my current addiction
Speaking of those things I am also on the hunt for a Nightmare RDA soooooo, if anyone is selling any of those items, shoot me a pm :) Hubby got generous and gave me some $$$$ to play with. I do know I will get a couple of new games for the switch but after that..............

I am too leery to try and buy stuff from the online shops right now. At least not until we see how this USPS garbage plays out.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of those things I am also on the hunt for a Nightmare RDA soooooo, if anyone is selling any of those items, shoot me a pm :) Hubby got generous and gave me some $$$$ to play with. I do know I will get a couple of new games for the switch but after that..............

I am too leery to try and buy stuff from the online shops right now. At least not until we see how this USPS garbage plays out.
25 or 28?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors