_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
My first purge sorry still working out how to use this platform
There's several ways to upload pics w/ PC, Mac, Tapatalk/mobile and I don't know them all. I use PC. But with that one there's should be "insert" when you attach it, or if you "edit" it will be there. Nothing wrong with the way it is, either, it zooms nicely. Really nice mod/atty, congrats:cloud:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think that was your first Goon too wasn't it? Been a while now.

Great collection. The Goons will never be outta date. Ever lol.
Had a 22 and a v1 before that, but it was my first og yes.
One of the best inexpensive tube mechs in history.
Totally agree. I got mine 2nd hand for like 20 bucks I think. Had some dings, which almost made it better. It is my love to use don't care what happens to set up 😁

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Horrible shot and not the fanciest or prettiest, in fact dirt cheap, but I'll stand this setup against almost anything :)

Mage v2 and the Xtremely rare Devil RDA. This RDA was never marketed and was designed by a guy at the clone outfit Kindbright several years back.

Only a handful were ever made. I got two from the girl who was ( is? ) co-founder of Marvec. Somehow they had something to do with it. I don't remember now.

Derek and one of the other reviewers got their hands on one for review years ago but it was never released. Fantastic flavor and vapor production.
resize1946_cr.jpg
20220525_193547_cr.jpg

VU Sponsors