Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
O I'm new here be gentle hahaha my mate works for vaperz cloud got a stacked hammer of god fk it a beast 8x 21700 lol won't make them tho lol can we post videos here I'm on purge shinato running a 0.08 sfc with 30T with asgard have loads series boxes etc just this purge dam I got deathwish tubes and broadside this a different breed

Attachments

• 20220601_010708.jpg
    20220601_010708.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
O I'm new here be gentle hahaha my mate works for vaperz cloud got a stacked hammer of god fk it a beast 8x 21700 lol won't make them tho lol can we post videos here I'm on purge shinato running a 0.08 sfc with 30T with asgard have loads series boxes etc just this purge dam I got deathwish tubes and broadside this a different breed
Any one got there hands on the new moili yet 35 amps like 3500 mah if I'm sure 😉

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I mean is it still a hammer if it has 8 30Ts? Like Odin's Nuclear Warhead

I'm the odd duck. I've always been a VC/deathwish fan boy over purge....but that's me. That's a good friend to have! Haha tell him we need more shoguns in this world lol

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
I mean is it still a hammer if it has 8 30Ts? Like Odin's Nuclear Warhead

I'm the odd duck. I've always been a VC/deathwish fan boy over purge....but that's me. That's a good friend to have! Haha tell him we need more shoguns in this world lol
I got the deathwish v4 black raven unholy v3 if I'm right all blacked out is class 👌 v.c there rda yes rhen or q.p anyway

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feel like crap..ughh..cant even vape
4d6a6e53834355e2bfa1e336f6b3ce20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The war lord swears I vape Vicks vaporub lol. I love my menthol. I too will add a drop in a batch of eucalyptus for a zip of flavor.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Same here. Horehound and some lemon is a fun addition to a fun vape tonic haha

In reality...what's your go to menthol recipe if you don't mind sharing with the class

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
Okay I understand now. That would be a nice one to start out with for sure. I have 4 authentic billets and 6 sxk billets plus two I made. One of my authentics is like new and the rest were all broken and I had to fix. Some of the sxk's were that way too.

I heard rhat with the 70 watt one utube mind ours off looking lol all new to me got like 30 pods like na lol

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just bought that lol lemme now if any good dna 60 tho clone but still
These newer versions are much better than the earlier ones. The new ones have the sealed positive boro pin at least. The 510 nut is also updated to if I remember right. My newer version is compatible with the authentic billet box threaded nuts. Sadly the inner cover screws are still metric.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah hammer of God is a para-series
Of course. But, does the stacked version of the Hammer Of God XL use the 8 batteries in 2S4P configuration (i.e., a set of 4 batteries each in parallel and another set of 4 batteries each in parallel, stacking these two sets)? Or did they make it 4S2P (i.e., 4 sets hooked up in series with each other, each set consisting of 2 batteries in parallel, so giving 16.8 volts)?

Can the stack section be removed from the actual mod? I suppose that would likely be the case, otherwise it would be kind of hard to still access the screws on the inside of (the top of) the mod. If yes, how are these 2 sections attached to each other?

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
Of course. But, does the stacked version of the Hammer Of God XL use the 8 batteries in 2S4P configuration (i.e., a set of 4 batteries each in parallel and another set of 4 batteries each in parallel, stacking these two sets)? Or did they make it 4S2P (i.e., 4 sets hooked up in series with each other, each set consisting of 2 batteries in parallel, so giving 16.8 volts)?

Can the stack section be removed from the actual mod? I suppose that would likely be the case, otherwise it would be kind of hard to still access the screws on the inside of (the top of) the mod. If yes, how are these 2 sections attached to each other?
I'm sure he was running a 1.2 build il have to get a pic and ask him mate

VU Sponsors