Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Horrible shot and not the fanciest or prettiest, in fact dirt cheap, but I'll stand this setup against almost anything :)

Mage v2 and the Xtremely rare Devil RDA. This RDA was never marketed and was designed by a guy at the clone outfit Kindbright several years back.

Only a handful were ever made. I got two from the girl who was ( is? ) co-founder of Marvec. Somehow they had something to do with it. I don't remember now.

Derek and one of the other reviewers got their hands on one for review years ago but it was never released. Fantastic flavor and vapor production.
View attachment 193682
View attachment 193683
Hows about sending your Overlord/Goon this way then, and I will double your Mage/Devil pleasure? :cool::devil:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Horrible shot and not the fanciest or prettiest, in fact dirt cheap, but I'll stand this setup against almost anything :)

Mage v2 and the Xtremely rare Devil RDA. This RDA was never marketed and was designed by a guy at the clone outfit Kindbright several years back.

Only a handful were ever made. I got two from the girl who was ( is? ) co-founder of Marvec. Somehow they had something to do with it. I don't remember now.

Derek and one of the other reviewers got their hands on one for review years ago but it was never released. Fantastic flavor and vapor production.
View attachment 193682
View attachment 193683
Definitely a sleeper mod!
Mine was a gift from @bx10r
f690e53b22d2b2abf57b5899ba0068db.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Right? Simple design. Good threads, good self adjusting switch. I have the stack piece too. I think I paid 65 bucks for the kit. Performs WAY above that price point for sure.
Totally agree. My one complaint, and it is a tiny nit pick, is I wish the switch was a tad MORE firm. I don't think I have ever said that about a switch before, lol.
Could be my spring is getting a bit weak as well though.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did say "almost." Haha. That setup is as good as it gets imho.
I agree, in fact it my def favorite. I snagged another Overlord In trade. Not happy about the loss, but figured it is my favorite and that ranking is not going away, so why wouldn't I? I did not like the coat on it, so I had him send it straight to @Kotekingdave . Should be on it's way to me tomorrow for the first time, and I CANNOT freaking wait!!!! 😁😁😁😁

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, in fact it my def favorite. I snagged another Overlord In trade. Not happy about the loss, but figured it is my favorite and that ranking is not going away, so why wouldn't I? I did not like the coat on it, so I had him send it straight to @Kotekingdave . Should be on it's way to me tomorrow for the first time, and I CANNOT freaking wait!!!! 😁😁😁😁
Do you have a Keen? That's another bargain mod that performs miles above it's price point.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure said comes with upgraded button I never owned 1 to say mate il all new to billet boxes but looking into 1 lol hope that helps
Okay I understand now. That would be a nice one to start out with for sure. I have 4 authentic billets and 6 sxk billets plus two I made. One of my authentics is like new and the rest were all broken and I had to fix. Some of the sxk's were that way too.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
Okay I understand now. That would be a nice one to start out with for sure. I have 4 authentic billets and 6 sxk billets plus two I made. One of my authentics is like new and the rest were all broken and I had to fix. Some of the sxk's were that way too.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
O awesome the prices on them are insane but love a mtl vape so yeah I was looking at the boxer 350£ like eek but 100% going down the route to getting 1 lol learning g atm as they cost so much as for regs tubes yes I now y prices differ lol I shall let u know but that billet box he looking to part with hope get a good deal with it haha

Matthew woodham

Member For 1 Year
I remember peeking into the rabbit hole the first time...I fell in...and ended up with these weirdos haha
O I'm new here be gentle hahaha my mate works for vaperz cloud got a stacked hammer of god fk it a beast 8x 21700 lol won't make them tho lol can we post videos here I'm on purge shinato running a 0.08 sfc with 30T with asgard have loads series boxes etc just this purge dam I got deathwish tubes and broadside this a different breed

VU Sponsors