Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rtaing it tonight
670e1df5acbf2ad23710a2f73e917c7f.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I like those as well. Let me think on it, I'll pm ya. My guess is if you let me get a little more time out of them, I'll be ready for something new.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

hey, thats sounds great, no hurry.

some would say those would look funky on a Unicorn Poo. but i really dig the purple and amber is about my favorite color.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 148074
What coils do yall use in your stacked mods? Seems like everything I put in, besides regular round, hits way too hard to even use lol

Go higher. I normally use 0.8 in series. I know some go lower but for me that's plenty. I will see if I can make one of the sets of coils I'm gonna send you a higher ohm for you to try. Those won't be fused claptons though :) Just normal claptons. I might be able to get a pair high enough.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.48 is alright. Still a tad hard but it's not too terrible. Just wondering what everyone else was using. Compared to my single battery setups its insane
The key is not running out of juice. I need a lot of air and take shorter vapes, and juice the hell out of the coils. My stack is a Deathwish Modz Baphomet (see my avatar) with the Unholy V2 RDA running JBoi Ni80 alien series coils. They ohm at 0.32 and hit like hell, but if I juice it up and keep the hits to about 2 seconds it's fantastic. But don't let it run dry; as long as you're burning juice it's great. YMMV. And yeah, they need a cleaning.
Unholy V2.jpg

VU Sponsors