The Official #HandCheck Thread

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
51bf903bdcda43adeb509c24d3cd8b44.jpg

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man do they...I have way to many mods in general but I guess thats why we're all here right, this is vapers anonymous right??? Hahaha

~Wesyde1
The way I look at it... I have mods for different rooms, and mods I take when I go to town. Then, I have mods for just in case something happens to another mod. But, I only have 8 mods total, one of which has an internal battery I don't trust.

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm too cheap to order that many at a time. I like flash sales and clearance deals. If something gets stolen or fucked up, it don't hurt so bad.
I completely understand i grab most of mine from china when i can as they are always cheaper and i dont mind the wait as i have plenty to keep me occupied til the get here haha and tbh only a cpl in transit are bought, the rest are trades but still haha

~Wesyde1

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was actually thinking there should be a subforum for spouses on here. A support group of sorts, so that she can understand its not just me with this "constantly buying shit" issue ??
I have been telling you guys this for years now, stand on the other side of the room, far away from her, and just throw chocolates!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been telling you guys this for years now, stand on the other side of the room, far away from her, and just throw chocolates!
I just picked up another mod a few hours ago. I was trying to figure out a way to break it to the wife, and this is one I have not used yet. I'm gonna give it a shot, pretty excited to see how it works out.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am actually pretty lucky with hubby (most of the time ) as long as I stay in my budget he really does not care what I buy. There have been times when he hears me say something like......Oh man..........he just gives me this look and says, how much? :) He's pretty supportive. Then again, he's a collector of several things, so he "gets" it.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just picked up another mod a few hours ago. I was trying to figure out a way to break it to the wife, and this is one I have not used yet. I'm gonna give it a shot, pretty excited to see how it works out.
I go with the i cook a big steak dinner and tell her during a cheesecake dessert. Hard for my wife to complain with her mouth full of delicious food.
On on the plus side i like steak too

VU Sponsors