Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That looks awesome man!!! What's the relevance of the moon man?
I was a typical kid wanting to be an astronaut, have always been a bit of a space geek. Have some really good telescopes that I enjoy looking at planets with and watching different events with my kids. Nothing too profound when it comes to relevance. The skulls and demons I had on that arm were cool when I was younger, but at my age it was time for something different, I still like them on my vape gear though :giggle:

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was a typical kid wanting to be an astronaut, have always been a bit of a space geek. Have some really good telescopes that I enjoy watching different events with my kids. Nothing too profound when it comes to relevance, the skulls and demons I had on that arm were cool when I was younger, not so much now at my age. I still like them on my vape gear though :giggle:
I hear ya. I'm lucky I'm a puss, or I would be covered in bands, skulls and demons :giggle: Not really though, I'm sure if I had them I wouldn't regret. The two I have (on the least painful part of my arms) I don't regret. For a cover up that really looks fantastic.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya. I'm lucky I'm a puss, or I would be covered in bands, skulls and demons :giggle: Not really though, I'm sure if I had them I wouldn't regret. The two I have (on the least painful part of my arms) I don't regret. For a cover up that really looks fantastic.
Thanks man! :cheers:

There are some parts of the arms that are more painful to get tattooed for sure but once all healed up its worth it. I didn't have my elbow done when I was younger and it's done now, that was definitely an experience Lol

What are yours?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks man! :cheers:

There are some parts of the arms that are more painful to get tattooed for sure but once all healed up its worth it. I didn't have my elbow done when I was younger and it's done now, that was definitely an experience Lol

What are yours?
I have the 4 B's for Breaking Benjamin on one forearm, and the lil Arms raised logo and Pearl Jam on the other. I REALLY want to get the initials of my daughters in huge filled lettering down the backs of my upper arms, but I skerd........ I really don't like pain, lol

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have the 4 B's for Breaking Benjamin on one forearm, and the lil Arms raised logo and Pearl Jam on the other. I REALLY want to get the initials of my daughters in huge filled lettering down the backs of my upper arms, but I skerd........ I really don't like pain, lol
Inside of the arm near the armpit is uncomfortable but not bad, back of the arm isn't to bad either.

~Wesyde1

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In hand, Am on DWM Canadian
20210220_234349.jpg

On the desk, well, the Kennedy's of the East finally marched on the Goon's in the West. Sure, the Kennedy's have the numbers. But the Goons are well disciplined. And they are scrappy, not afraid to do what needs to be done. The spoils, the next mod to conquer and top......:tantrum::crazy::giggle:
20210220_234247.jpg

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Arm check? Just finished a 7 hour session this week

View attachment 178404
View attachment 178405
This is a complete cover-up of a 22 yr old black and grey sleeve
I love that! I'm A HUGE fan of the universe. I was able to see Saturn's rings on my dad's telescope. I'll never forget it considering it's my favorite planet. The other gas giants in our solar system are amazing and beautiful as well. So yeah, I think you made a good decision and really enjoy all the coloring involved!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When I load a picture up, I can click on it and it will have a square in each corner, if you drag one of the squares, you can make the picture any size you want.

Here is a pic with the squares highlighted in red.

View attachment 178507
Oh!! Well that is awesome, thank you so much! See there, you're not just a pretty face. :) Honestly, thanks. I would have never seen that.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's exactly what I was thinking, I'm at work with Ruby but tomorrow I'll be putting a combination of these together. You know what they say about great minds....
View attachment 178568
View attachment 178567
Oh yeah, that's gonna look awesome. I will rock this a ton as well. Vindicator 21 with copper switch, SS Goon 25, and copper Kennedy DT.
16141459133141100293622.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Call me Lord
2d1abacc30b5ad1480412d638f785fdb.jpg
1485f1ac40c4dc9ba5ecdcc48dc1ab71.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors