nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got in my new-to-me Zeus X RTA from @R3alJim Shady today, love this thing.

View attachment 178620

Nice coils were in there, and I'm using 'em now.
The Zeus is all it's been advertised as being, and I'm happy. ;)

Those tanks vape great if you can get the wicking right. The Zeus X Mesh is great, too.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lil out of my zone..but im digging it
8f764440b16d7b27e733a99f4185958a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got in my new-to-me Zeus X RTA from @R3alJim Shady today, love this thing.

View attachment 178620

Nice coils were in there, and I'm using 'em now.
The Zeus is all it's been advertised as being, and I'm happy. ;)
Glad you like it! The coils are Ni80 26/38 fused claptons. They were pretty new so figured I'd leave them in there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Something simple tonight....Pulse v2 with the Mongrel. I wish they would come out with some different panels for this one like they have their other pulse squonks. I'm about ready to get out the paint lol

IMG_20210225_203707372.jpg

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not cheap... VA does great with their mods, but they are not afraid at all to toss the big price tags on them.
Agreed. I've had two of their 21700 mech squonkers, still have one. Top notch build quality, I love the battery cap at the bottom as opposed to snapping a battery in, big fan of the bottle system as well. The only thing lacking is performance, it's not on the same level as a SQ217

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Agreed. I've had two of their 21700 mech squonkers, still have one. Top notch build quality, I love the battery cap at the bottom as opposed to snapping a battery in, big fan of the bottle system as well. The only thing lacking is performance, it's not even really close to a SQ217
I know what you mean. There is some voltage drop somewhere in there. It has to be the spring loaded 510, or that huge bottle block/contact that sucks the power out. I compared both and my 217 hits noticeably better. The spade doesn't get used too much anymore, but it sure is nice to look at! I am actually running my SQ217 right now, ironically. (need to polish it up soon, lots of fine scratches again)

2od7vkN - Imgur.jpg

wesyde1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That's gorgeous! Perfect panel to go with the white body. It's even a V2 with the bigger bottle.
Yes it was the perfect match and I loved it but after I got the Sq217 it didn't see much use and I wasn't getting rid of the Sq so I ended up trading it for my RCM SHRTGN which was something else I wanted and well I got it haha it was a buddy of mine so we traded
51b71412c5f43286119b61b9b55c5729.jpg

~Wesyde1

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes it was the perfect match and I loved it but after I got the Sq217 it didn't see much use and I wasn't getting rid of the Sq so I ended up trading it for my RCM SHRTGN which was something else I wanted and well I got it haha it was a buddy of mine so we traded
51b71412c5f43286119b61b9b55c5729.jpg

~Wesyde1
The top half of that mod looks just like one of my favorite flash hiders that I use on one of my rifles.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I’d be on tour making money with scores like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was a scratch golfer in my early teens to early twenties. I had high hopes, probably never PGA, but maybe Nike or whatever it is now. Then i just lost it. Totally. Had all kinds of help trying to figure out what happened, never did. I would be lucky to break 90 nowadays, but gave it up. I just can't get any enjoyment out of it with the transformation. I did play in Tiger's group when I believe I was 13 and he was 15. Pepsi Little Peoples tournament. It was a 2 day tournament, and I believe he won by about 10 strokes :facepalm:

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I was a scratch golfer in my early teens to early twenties. I had high hopes, probably never PGA, but maybe Nike or whatever it is now. Then i just lost it. Totally. Had all kinds of help trying to figure out what happened, never did. I would be lucky to break 90 nowadays, but gave it up. I just can't get any enjoyment out of it with the transformation. I did play in Tiger's group when I believe I was 13 and he was 15. Pepsi Little Peoples tournament. It was a 2 day tournament, and I believe he won by about 10 strokes :facepalm:

That sounds like really great memories. I’ve never been good at golf. I just like to play. My wife is the good golfer in the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That sounds like really great memories. I’ve never been good at golf. I just like to play. My wife is the good golfer in the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Believe me, I wish I could still enjoy it. My wife n golf= we dated in high school. She use to walk around with me when I played or practiced. We were walking up a fairway that ran along the range. She when to kick a range ball back, as she did it wedged below her foot, in her sandal, as she came back down sprained her ankle. :facepalm: :facepalm: she hates golf, lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Believe me, I wish I could still enjoy it. My wife n golf= we dated in high school. She use to walk around with me when I played or practiced. We were walking up a fairway that ran along the range. She when to kick a range ball back, as she did it wedged below her foot, in her sandal, as she came back down sprained her ankle. :facepalm: :facepalm: she hates golf, lol
I was really good at miniature golf...lol

Do like watching it though. Like right now. ;)

Snap1350.jpg

GrowthCurve

Member For 4 Years
Man, I remember those. Great little atties.
I also remember using plumber's tape to make the airhole line up with the wick on 'em. :D

I think that was the one we used to use pen-springs, M3 washers, and stuff to make it a trapper for wires....
i LOVE 💕 this little guy!! it’s a great vape and proves that one doesn’t have to break the bank in order to have a nice genny setup

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've kept on the Zlide since I got it, trying to get an idea on coil life. And one of the reasons I had the Overlord done "titanium gunmetal" was I thought I might like any color RDA with it. So far so good.
16144526406591078453381.jpg

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Built a new Flave RDA for the Squeeze 2.
Just wasn't digging the Coral 2 that much and then I put a Tobhino on it that worked great. Except combined with the ultra-sensitive bottle on the Pico, it got a bit messy sometimes.

So I did this:
(added like half a wrap on the Wotofo coil so it'd fit nicely...they give ya lots of "leg-room"...teehee)

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6300.jpg

Works awesome now. :D

Even took it on a walk to the store in my coat pocket and not a drop lost.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors