769d2594a29308553465b48597c8f424.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Calm before the snow storm...

I'm genuinely surprised, and a little concerned for my wallet, by how much I am enjoying this thing. This must be the entrance to the rabbit hole.

View attachment 189772
That is a very deeeeeeep hole. Luckily I enjoy the stock look...so just peeking at the hole really. Now I fell in the hole for the dotaio...those got expensive fast lol

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The second and third from the left are Black Plagues, the second from the right is the only Cobra.

Wow, imagine that. I too might one day have the mystic and paraphernalia of a plague doctor! Assuming you get bored and trade me one of these days (I'm going to refrain from cutting you into little pieces).

Man, I hope you're a floyd fan else that may sound a bit disconcerting.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Wow, imagine that. I too might one day have the mystic and paraphernalia of a plague doctor! Assuming you get bored and trade me one of these days (I'm going to refrain from cutting you into little pieces).

Man, I hope you're a floyd fan else that may sound a bit disconcerting.

f4b9ba5188d8708b61cf4109c372bd0f.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wait, wait wait.... is your shoe on the table? Were you rasied in a barn? Like me?

I had a coworker ask me that one time, when I was sitting at a table in our break room, eating ice cream out of the carton. I said, I'll have you know I have a good family. All of them are much more civilized than me, and no, I was NOT raised in a barn.

I just chose to live in the barn when they were through raising me. lol

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Citadel and aegis. Caught Ollie going to town on his slipper View attachment 189979

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
My black lab is a klepto...she has a stash of stolen wares...slippers...bags...toothbrushes...small Tupperware containers...just odd random stuff she hides behind her doggy bed.

However. She manages to find vape boxes and destroys them. So if I ever sells something ...literally my dog ate the box

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My black lab is a klepto...she has a stash of stolen wares...slippers...bags...toothbrushes...small Tupperware containers...just odd random stuff she hides behind her doggy bed.

However. She manages to find vape boxes and destroys them. So if I ever sells something ...literally my dog ate the box
Haha yeah mine likes to steal and hide stuff as well. Reminds me of ferrets

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors