Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not vape mail but this is the big-time enablers thread ......
Our friend Vaperrox used to yammer about Dat White Stuff on and on. It's really good wick. For anyone using bacon it's no contest to me. For 99 cents a bag, unreal. So I'll leave this here and as Vaperrox used to say, "You can thank me later."
(miss that crazy squirrel)

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Our friend Vaperrox used to yammer about Dat White Stuff on and on. It's really good wick. For anyone using bacon it's no contest to me. For 99 cents a bag, unreal. So I'll leave this here and as Vaperrox used to say, "You can thank me later." (miss that crazy squirrel)

Miss vaperoxx being arrond. Been a while.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3avape over 100 days shipped. I lost all hope. Lol. I present the Smoant knight 80
d768ad7cb109c539842b181bafc4eaef.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Our friend Vaperrox used to yammer about Dat White Stuff on and on. It's really good wick. For anyone using bacon it's no contest to me. For 99 cents a bag, unreal. So I'll leave this here and as Vaperrox used to say, "You can thank me later."

Oh hell ya. I’ll thank you now! Just picked up 10 packs. Can’t have enough cotton!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Thanks for the link. I stocked up on some, too.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was going to grab some, but Cali is a no go.

So ordered some of my usual...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh yeah, I bought ten bags a while back :D I was grabbing some spare springs and something else at the time.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
MY BCF Order arrived today...

More of the usual ADV flavoring (WildGypsy's HCC- So Good) also flavoring to make CWC from TSLA and another gallon of VG.

Mixed up a 30ml of the CWC... its pretty good fresh... going to go ahead and mix a 120ml of it and let it sit the week... see if I need to adjust the flavors to my liking, then go all out and mix a 500ml...

Haven't had CWC in what seems 2 years... but man I really liked it... and to me although coloration is not the same (darker) ... flavor wise, its close enough for me to enjoy. Just want to see how it mellows, and if I need to bump the waffle or down the cappuccino etc.

Plus when I was searching recipes in the sub 10% range, this stood out... being 7.6%

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
MY BCF Order arrived today...

More of the usual ADV flavoring (WildGypsy's HCC- So Good) also flavoring to make CWC from TSLA and another gallon of VG.

Mixed up a 30ml of the CWC... its pretty good fresh... going to go ahead and mix a 120ml of it and let it sit the week... see if I need to adjust the flavors to my liking, then go all out and mix a 500ml...

Haven't had CWC in what seems 2 years... but man I really liked it... and to me although coloration is not the same (darker) ... flavor wise, its close enough for me to enjoy. Just want to see how it mellows, and if I need to bump the waffle or down the cappuccino etc.

Plus when I was searching recipes in the sub 10% range, this stood out... being 7.6%

Mind if I ask which coffees you used? I use WF Brazilian Coffee, and I have to start low with that stuff because it is strong, and gets stronger over time.

I've grown really fond of coffee vapes over the past year.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mind if I ask which coffees you used? I use WF Brazilian Coffee, and I have to start low with that stuff because it is strong, and gets stronger over time.

I've grown really fond of coffee vapes over the past year.
TFA Capp only... at like 1%

I can tell with this fresh its not the right coffee for CWC, but its good enough for me...

Not sure if TFA Cappuccino needs more time to mellow... I vaped it fresh and it reminded me of CWC, wasn't harsh, vaped smoothly... guess I'll find out in a week what its like... but the color of the finished product is much darker using TFA Cap than TSLAs finished product.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This color was a little hard to find.
20200724_122514_HDR(1).jpg

I turned it into this-
20200724_134620_HDR.jpg
20200724_134642_HDR.jpg

Fasttech order took a bit over 2 months to get here.

I don't remember this, but I got a heap Caliburn rebuild kit.
20200724_123758(1).jpg

TFV8 (Cloud Beast) bubble glasses, TFV16 triple mesh coils and some off brand dual mesh Prince coils-
20200724_123823(1).jpg

This was to be my last Blue Smok tank for my collection. Then they came up with the TFV9 so I got a blue one of those on the way. Here's my Blue X-Baby-
Before-
20200724_123449.jpg
I don't like Blue with black so this is After-
20200724_132501_HDR(1).jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Just Frank Damn, girl! You find all the good stuff, cheap!
How do you store/organize your inventory? Just curious.
I plopped down just over 3 bills in the last week on coils, colored BBs, BPs and other accessories.
I deserve a mod or more tanks for finally pulling the trigger on that. It sat in a cart for weeks. Oh wait. Then my new shopping will sit a week, too. I can't catch a break. :rolleyes:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Just Frank Damn, girl! You find all the good stuff, cheap!
How do you store/organize your inventory? Just curious.
I plopped down just over 3 bills in the last week on coils, colored BBs, BPs and other accessories.
I deserve a mod or more tanks for finally pulling the trigger on that. It sat in a cart for weeks. Oh wait. Then my new shopping will sit a week, too. I can't catch a break. :rolleyes:
I have stuff all over my house pretty much lol. I've dedicated an end closet to a lot of it. It's got 5 shelf platforms so 6 levels. There's lots of shoe boxes and mini bins in there. I've also got drawers in the bedroom and living room full of stuff. I use big plastic storage bins for stuff I haven't used yet. I got a fishing tackle carry thing about a month ago. I rounded up a lot of my common, never used subohm tanks. I wanted to round up most of the Smok tanks that were scattered in places. I sort of emptied the boxes and put them in the tackle compartments. I'll post a couple of pictures but this one got full pretty quick. Ones for Baby Beast type tanks, ones for Prince tanks, the others for TFV8 type tanks.

20200724_205903.jpg
20200724_205941.jpg
20200724_210107(1).jpg
The side pockets got all the o rings and some RBA heads.
I don't know why I didn't throw those little don't eat packets away lol...

I try to keep all of my accesories and used atomizers in the proper places. Truthfully, most of my stuff is a mess. Stuff gets buried, and I forget I even have it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my Hohmslice from a trade with Shawn Hoefer. I'm always happy to add a 26650 to the collection :)View attachment 165545
Sourcemore has Vape Forward Vapor Flask Stout mods for ten bucks. I have one of them, and still waiting for my 26650 cells from Liion.. I think it was actually made by Wismec. Sourcemore's shipping is all over the place though for certain things. Not sure how reasonable they are for that particular mod.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I bought about 20 of those packs a few months ago. It's good cotton for wicking. Someone posted in a thread that it's the perfect amount for using with the Profile mesh RDA. I totally forgot that and never tried it yet. I like to wick mine a bit looser than most so not sure.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sourcemore has Vape Forward Vapor Flask Stout mods for ten bucks. I have one of them, and still waiting for my 26650 cells from Liion.. I think it was actually made by Wismec. Sourcemore's shipping is all over the place though for certain things. Not sure how reasonable they are for that particular mod.
Last time I looked it was out of stock. I think that was when you got the white one right? I would love a white stout, will look again

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought about 20 of those packs a few months ago. It's good cotton for wicking. Someone posted in a thread that it's the perfect amount for using with the Profile mesh RDA. I totally forgot that and never tried it yet. I like to wick mine a bit looser than most so not sure.
That was Vaperrox over in the profile thread. He would use full slab thickness and raved about it. I tried it, bout the same as any cotton in the Profile. Great on everything else. Rayon still rules the profile for me.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was Vaperrox over in the profile thread. He would use full slab thickness and raved about it. I tried it, bout the same as any cotton in the Profile. Great on everything else. Rayon still rules the profile for me.
Yeah, I remember that. That was in my thread and it was during that time that you sent me some Rayon to try. I bought a box when that ran out.

i don't know if you've ever tried this, but I've been having great success with combining Rayon and cotton in all kinds of setups. Cotton holds alot more juice by volume and expands when wet, while Rayon absorbs much quicker. Combining them gives the best of both. There's a bunch of ways to do it.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I remember that. That was in my thread and it was during that time that you sent me some Rayon to try. I bought a box when that ran out.

i don't know if you've ever tried this, but I've been having great success with combining Rayon and cotton in all kinds of setups. Cotton holds alot more juice by volume and expands when wet, while Rayon absorbs much quicker. Combining them gives the best of both. There's a bunch of ways to do it.
Other than the rayon cotton combo in the profile I haven't tried it on anything else.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other than the rayon cotton combo in the profile I haven't tried it on anything else.
It works really good. You can pull some of each into a Scottish roll type thing and roll them together in a combined spiral with either toward the coil.

Or you can roll one inside the other with either on the outside. Scottish roll on the outside and regular core on the inside.

Endless ratios of one to the other are possible too of course.

They all work great, but it's important to have whatever is on the outside longer or the outside material will bunch up on the coil when you pull it though..

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got most of this stuff from Eciggity's half off clearance section.
5 dollar Billow V3 Plus-
20200725_134754_HDR.jpg

Wotofo Nudge RDAs
20200725_134634.jpg

I have a bunch of these already but one more of each for good measure.
Feedlink kit, & Sense Screen tank-
20200725_134826(1).jpg
The Feedlink has one of the quarter turn battery caps. My resin ones have them. I thought it was just for those. I think all of the newer ones got an updated battery cap regardless of color. The threaded battery caps aren't fun but don't bother me too much. The newer battery caps are much better though.

I've always wanted a Kylin M and never got one. Eciggity had the black one so I ordered it with a couple packs of the M coils..
20200725_134432_HDR.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Oh ya that is nice cotton. @gadget! sent me a couple packs awhile back. I like it a heck of a lot better than the cotton bacon.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh that looks pretty nice. Does it have a RBA? I just got the new Kylin M AIO will post in a sec on that one. Love that sticker LOL
Has an rba as an extra purchase which I ordered yesterday morning. But the stock coil I'm using so far is really nice. Running my third tank now. It's a pretty nice device overall

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got most of this stuff from Eciggity's half off clearance section.
5 dollar Billow V3 Plus-
View attachment 165574

Wotofo Nudge RDAs
View attachment 165573

I have a bunch of these already but one more of each for good measure.
Feedlink kit, & Sense Screen tank-
View attachment 165575
The Feedlink has one of the quarter turn battery caps. My resin ones have them. I thought it was just for those. I think all of the newer ones got an updated battery cap regardless of color. The threaded battery caps aren't fun but don't bother me too much. The newer battery caps are much better though.

I've always wanted a Kylin M and never got one. Eciggity had the black one so I ordered it with a couple packs of the M coils..
View attachment 165572
How is the flavor on the Nudge and have you had any leaking from the Kylin M? Thanks I am interested in these 2, so if you like them I think I will grab them :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wanna hear your thoughts on the Kylin M AIO. It's the only AIO (aside from the BB) that's ever tempted me...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It's not bad, but that said this isn't for high wattage imo. The steel cables work but they don't wick fast enough over 50 watts. Unless I am doing something wrong and I may be, as looking at other peoples thoughts, they all say it's great and they love it. It's real nice with Rayon. I have to wonder if removing the cables and just putting the wick itself in the holes like you do with genny tanks might not be better. ( I did that a bit ago so let me vape on it for awhile and see ) I only grabbed it because I wanted a closer look at the design and to see how well the steel cables worked. It's a nice solid device but I do plan on selling it. I still like my RPM80 a bit better.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How is the flavor on the Nudge and have you had any leaking from the Kylin M? Thanks I am interested in these 2, so if you like them I think I will grab them :)
I haven't used a bigger Nudge yet, just got em. I used to use the smaller 22mm version all the time..

I'm using the Kylin M right now and it's got potential. I'm getting good flavor but can try a few things to get it dialed in some more. I like it already, but know it's not reaching its full potential yet. I'm using the .15Ω Kanthal coil at 55W. It's supposed to be good between 50-70W. If I go higher in wattage it's burning (occasionally). When the tank is drained I can make some adjustments. If that doesn't help, I'll try different mesh. The airflow is butter smooth. I really like how it draws.

Edit- forgot to address leaking. Yeah I don't think it'll ever leak on me. Maybe if I flung it upside down on purpose lol.

Edit 2- I wicked it with less cotton. I'd been out of practice for a while. It's working great. Really good flavor and I'm happy with it now.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors