Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great mail day :vapemail:
STNG and ETNA from trade with @inganeer , thank you my man. And couple of Asvape Zeta's from somewhere in China i can't remember, and when I can't remmeber, lol. At $7 and change, and absolute steal, but I had written them off. This to replace the one I traded to @gsmit1 :)
View attachment 165800
FINALLY!!! Been a couple months. The Asvape Zeta is a truly great mtl tank. Became one of my instant favs. And.... AND... you got both the boxes open!!! :stars2:FAAAR more tricky than building the thing, which yes is a hair fiddly.

@debinnv It's tight. Not quite as tight as the Kayfun 2019 with the XS pin or the Vapeshell with the .8mm insert, but there is no chance of even a tight dtl vape with it at all. It's mtl all the way. I really should grab a silver one and a silver VPC too. Like 15 bucks for both.
20200516_160414_cr.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FINALLY!!! Been a couple months. The Asvape Zeta is a truly great mtl tank. Became one of my instant favs. And.... AND... you got both the boxes open!!! :stars2:FAAAR more tricky than building the thing, which yes is a hair fiddly.

@debinnv It's tight. Not quite as tight as the Kayfun 2019 with the XS pin or the Vapeshell with the .8mm insert, but there is no chance of even a tight dtl vape with it at all. It's mtl all the way. I really should grab a silver one and a silver VPC too. Like 15 bucks for both.
View attachment 165802
23 minutes and 17 seconds for the boxes. Quite proud of myself actually :bliss: :cheers:
It really is one great mtl rta that slid under the radar, imho. Really glad it worked out for you and your liking it. Worked out great for me as well. Goons always at the ready.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Excellent mtl vape quality. I'd say it rivals the best mtl BB rbas at least, but doesn't beat the Kayfun [Lite] 2019. That tank is a level up from any other mtl tank I have.
I would agree, strictly vape wise. The 2019 just has a sharpness to the flavor that nothing else I have tried has. Couple that with simplicity, hard to touch. That said, if I had to give you my 2019's or my billets.........................

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would agree, strictly vape wise. The 2019 just has a sharpness to the flavor that nothing else I have tried has.
There's a "punchiness" to it. Inhale and exhale. I agree.

Yeah, you can't really make a fair comparison betwen the Billet Box system as a whole and any single atomizer. It's apples and oranges.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got two packages from Cigabuy today.

Wismec Luxotic BF
20200729_155405(1).jpg
It's almost the same mod as my Luxotic Surface squonks. Only this one is basic with no controls or screen.

Smok R-Kiss kit-
20200729_155756_HDR(1).jpg

I've been doing this thing recently with mods. I got a dark Blue one of these recently. I wanted the red parts off of this new one to trade with my Navy Blue. Here they are switched out-
20200729_162404(1).jpg
The R-Kiss mod is probably the smallest, most compact dual 18650 device I've seen.

Here's a black I-Priv I did the same thing with-
20200729_162854(1).jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The R-Kiss is absolutely perfect for somebody's first dual 18650 mod. The kit with a couple boxes of coils would be a perfect gift for somebody just starting out.
Yeah, I agree. The mod is really basic and only does wattage. It's tiny though which is nice.

The best coils for the Baby V2 were designed for the V9 starter tube kit. They're called the S1 coil and its singular mesh. It has a more reasonable wattage range and performs nicely. The regular mesh, dual & triple mesh ask for too much power IMO (90-120W). The S2 coils (also for V9 and V9 max) are better than I thought they'd be too at 50W.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 165802
Thanks for the info. I gave Jen my last MTL tank so I need to get one. I do like a nice MTL on occasion. Where are you guys getting them? TIA

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aspire Mixx. You can also take it to 18350. Holds up to 24mm, but if you remove the black piece on the battery sleeve, it'll take a 25. Haven't spent a ton of time with it, yet. Terrible work week, but I'm off today, so gotta go through my RTAs. Need to get some 18350s, too. I have another one that will take those.
Wow! Congratulations its a beauty!!!!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Got the Purge Mods Governor today!
21700 with constant contact switch.
eeb494920303eb7518b71fd1f6344320.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I do! No doubt about that.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

I'd like it also... passing on it as of now... it may be limited to 400... BUT!

I also believe if they sell out as I believe they will, they will introduce the coated ones moving forward.

Plus as I mentioned at $199, you can send it back to purge to have coated for like $50 round trip...

I still want a Brass Enforcer 21700 to send in to get coated, keep the switch housing Brass, and get the body done in Hale Navy Blue

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still have some here where I bought these. 8.99 100ml
I think TENOFF code was the discount that worked. Edit: Comeback10 works

Tried all the clones just not the same. Deb's was the best, but when is Deb not the best?
When someone pisses her off I guess ?
Luv ya Deb!

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any1 know how to redeem fastteck points for gift certificates?

I found this info

The correct way to claim your gift certificate is to raise a ticket here: https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT - Just ask for your rebate points to be converted. You need to have 10 or more rebate points though. You'll then get an email explaining how to find the GC and how to apply it to an order.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found this info

The correct way to claim your gift certificate is to raise a ticket here: https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT - Just ask for your rebate points to be converted. You need to have 10 or more rebate points though. You'll then get an email explaining how to find the GC and how to apply it to an order.
There is an easier way though.Go to the FT forum,i think it's under the community section,there is a thread about converting points,just go to that thread and tag Anniepan and ask her to convert them.That's how i always do it,usually have my gc in my account within a few hours.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My Centaurus is here. I actually managed to set some parameters to use TC for this Aromamizer Supreme, need to play with it a little, though.

It surely is a gorgeous thing. And I swear I believe I can taste the flavors in my juice better. Earlier today I was using this same tank on a Revenant Cartel, so that's no slouch.

I'm happy. Will try to post a pic tomorrow, but you guys know what it all looks like. I got the stainless/cowhide/carbon fiber Centaurus and the Aromamizer is stainless. I might wait till my groovy new drip tip gets here. :)

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to @dubya314 for the trade. The Ammit is freaking awesome. The berserker is much better than my 18mm version.
c31c2347df32a99254c2c09c1d295b36.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Awesome, and the both look sweet! I had 2 of each, so easy trade :) Still working on the ETNA. I really like the STNG, but easy to over squonk ( knew that going in). But........... MTL squonking, I still say get your hands on a Cthulhu 1928 ;)

VU Sponsors