Sent from a Galaxy far far away
That looks bad ass

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine was attempted today...im away..so like u...Monday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Probably put the Asgard on it, but I really think a few other RDAs would look slick on this.

Kennedy 28
Nightmare
Valhalla

Not many other black RDAs at 28mm with similar coating color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well guess I won’t be doing that and looking for a matte black RDA

Ardent is not too bad. Although the paint on mine is a bit beat up lol. I think that's a 28mm Keen is the only matte mod I thought of grabbing for the pic. Looks like Gadget's mod has more of a sheen to it so the Ardent might work?

IMG_20200801_203050728.jpg

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Probably put the Asgard on it, but I really think a few other RDAs would look slick on this.

Kennedy 28
Nightmare
Valhalla

Not many other black RDAs at 28mm with similar coating color.

I have the black 28mm Temple 2020. With the black version the black cap is made from aluminum, and the 2nd cap that comes with it is an acrylic "Smoked Out".

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the black 28mm Temple 2020. With the black version the black cap is made from aluminum, and the 2nd cap that comes with it is an acrylic "Smoked Out".

Thx!

It was more of ones I thought may be similar in matte finish...

The Temple 2020 is Satin Black correct?

Ah main reason I’ll probably just grab a stainless 28... looks good on any coated mech

Or your mech is pink, stainless RDA looks good

Oh it’s rainbow... well you have issues

It’s green, stainless looks good

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thx!

It was more of ones I thought may be similar in matte finish...

The Temple 2020 is Satin Black correct?

Ah main reason I’ll probably just grab a stainless 28... looks good on any coated mech

Or your mech is pink, stainless RDA looks good

Oh it’s rainbow... well you have issues

It’s green, stainless looks good

Hmm, and you say we are playing barbies with BB's :wait::D

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If your that concerned about being perfect match, throw a Goon 25 on it. It's damn close to a perfect match.
64affae972bd86ee5fc3d921b86df143.jpg

It’s more about having a RDA for the mech, truly.

My matte black Asgard is paired to the OG grip...

Probably as I mentioned...just grab a stainless Valhalla or Nightmare... or stainless Asgard Mini and be done with it.

All this talk and the mech can perform like shit and I’ll end up selling it anyway... find out tomorrow and then decide if buying another RDA is worth it.

I bought it based on its look and price point...

Plus I gave away my Goon 25

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It’s more about having a RDA for the mech, truly.

My matte black Asgard is paired to the OG grip...

Probably as I mentioned...just grab a stainless Valhalla or Nightmare... or stainless Asgard Mini and be done with it.

All this talk and the mech can perform like shit and I’ll end up selling it anyway... find out tomorrow and then decide if buying another RDA is worth it.

I bought it based on its look and price point...

Plus I gave away my Goon 25

You won't be disappointed

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Flavors for making Watermalone and Cornbread Pudding and the new velocity deck for the Plus V2 that squonks AND @gadget! the sweetheart that he is, saw that I was looking for a MTL tank so he sent me a couple! I have the Ammit up and running and it is perfect. Thank you my friend. CBP. TB and SRP incoming shortly :) OSDIYS always sends candy too!

IMG_20200803_124010109 (1).jpg

IMG_20200803_124157910.jpg

IMG_20200803_125446940.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Centaurus is here. I actually managed to set some parameters to use TC for this Aromamizer Supreme, need to play with it a little, though.

It surely is a gorgeous thing. And I swear I believe I can taste the flavors in my juice better. Earlier today I was using this same tank on a Revenant Cartel, so that's no slouch.

I'm happy. Will try to post a pic tomorrow, but you guys know what it all looks like. I got the stainless/cowhide/carbon fiber Centaurus and the Aromamizer is stainless. I might wait till my groovy new drip tip gets here. :)
CLICK HERE :)

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavors for making Watermalone and Cornbread Pudding and the new velocity deck for the Plus V2 that squonks AND @gadget! the sweetheart that he is, saw that I was looking for a MTL tank so he sent me a couple! I have the Ammit up and running and it is perfect. Thank you my friend. CBP. TB and SRP incoming shortly :) OSDIYS always sends candy too!

View attachment 166119

View attachment 166116

View attachment 166117
How's that sugar daddy compare to cap super sweet

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How's that sugar daddy compare to cap super sweet

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
I made up 2 test batches. One with the SS and the other with the SD. They are both good but I like it with the Sugar Daddy slightly more. It's a touch sweeter and seems lighter, cleaner if you will. Sugar Daddy is my go to sweetener. My coils stay clean so much longer. Plus I don't get any artificial aftertaste. That said, I had not used the CAP SS before and it's not bad at all. If I could not get SD I could live with the SS easily.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just got these after seeing a big sale here downunder.
Flavorah...
Milk Chocolate
Vanilla Custard
Poundcake
Ginger Snap
Cotton Candy
Cola
Flavour Art...
Nonna Cake
Caramel
Black Touch Licorice
Brandy
Marshmallow
TFA...
Jamaican Rum
FW....
Black Licorice
Capella...
Sugar Cookie V2
And 18 × 60 ml mix bottles.
Left a few out I think!
Regular price for all im sure of.... $250 AUD
My price $100 AUD delivered.
Very happy as I only caught the sale in its last day and had been running for near 2 weeks.
:)
Much mixing to do.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just got these after seeing a big sale here downunder.
Flavorah...
Milk Chocolate
Vanilla Custard
Poundcake
Ginger Snap
Cotton Candy
Cola
Flavour Art...
Nonna Cake
Caramel
Black Touch Licorice
Brandy
Marshmallow
TFA...
Jamaican Rum
FW....
Black Licorice
Capella...
Sugar Cookie V2
And 18 × 60 ml mix bottles.
Left a few out I think!
Regular price for all im sure of.... $250 AUD
My price $100 AUD delivered.
Very happy as I only caught the sale in its last day and had been running for near 2 weeks.
:)
Much mixing to do.

Hi there, Smigo! Good to see you back! Hope all is well with you.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi there, Smigo! Good to see you back! Hope all is well with you.
Hi, thanks. Been pretty sick for several days, not covid im very thankful to say as our state has been declared a "State of Disaster" here. Will not gross you out with what it did to me but it was food poisoning and one of the worst and painful versions of it I have had. I also will spare you of the results of my self medicating results but suffice to say it worked.
Really looking forward to trying these new flavours out too, few I have used but most I haven't. Some I read as, I did as best I could to research the ones I got which were the ones that took my fancy in a round about way to describe it, can at first smell odd but need a good steep to come right, which im well used to now. The Nonna Cake though really has my hopes high as I read, not here, that it smells good but tastes blergh (but I also read that the blergh opinions were from shake n vape but that those who steeped it for a month said it was a whole different ball game! Just like the Pound Cake one.)
Anyway, it'll be a month at least till I can give my verdict of the recipes I have in mind for them.
Hope you are well, I hear that things are no better on your side of the globe either.
Stay safe n well Nadalama. ?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Usps shutdown? I'll have to Google that one. Or is it the no vapemail thing?
Edit: looked it up
Sent from a pile of wood chips

I still don't know how it's even legal for the government to do all this to vaping. But, with them being the government, I guess by electing them we've given them the power to say what's legal and what isn't.

Someone please tell me when the government has EVER decided, in a different situation, to shut down an entire industry that was not engaged in illegal activity. I'd love to know just one f'n example. Nearest I can think of is Prohibition, but they first made the activity illegal, and THEN they tried to shut the industry down. Which makes it NOT-THE-SAME.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Legal she says!!!!
hysterical-laughter-cartoon.jpg

You're not saying that you still believe that the constitutional rule of law has any meaning in this country? Say it ain't so. :D

I'm sorry. I don't know WHAT THE HELL I was thinking there for a minute. Must be the Librium I took last night. Sent me right out of my tree.

Are these some of the side-effects? Idealism? Hallucinations? Psychosis?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Usps shutdown? I'll have to Google that one. Or is it the no vapemail thing?
Edit: looked it up
Sent from a pile of wood chips
I still don't know how it's even legal for the government to do all this to vaping. But, with them being the government, I guess by electing them we've given them the power to say what's legal and what isn't.

Someone please tell me when the government has EVER decided, in a different situation, to shut down an entire industry that was not engaged in illegal activity. I'd love to know just one f'n example. Nearest I can think of is Prohibition, but they first made the activity illegal, and THEN they tried to shut the industry down. Which makes it NOT-THE-SAME.

Yeah, I was talking about the enforcement of USPS not shipping tobacco products. I still remember when they did it to cigs and I had to start getting mine from an Indian reservation in NY. Technically, it's been illegal to ship ejuice through USPS since we were declared tobacco products. But USPS has not been enforcing it... now they are going to.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well this came in

8b4cabee66d338a63860ca2e18ea3007.plist

Heavy hitter

Hit like a wet noodle right out of the box, and what a wobbling piece of shit button, reminds me of AV Able buttons, being loose.

So I went to town on it, cleaned the ultra dirty threads, wire brushed the rough threads, cleaned the switch, and it performed a little better... still below the OG Grip, but way better than the Viking Grip.

Got so used to side fires and being able to use the EZ dripper on them without the mod firing... now it’s a two hand operation.

But Don is it good?

Sure, but that button rattle is annoying... you finger the button and it just noise.

A recessed button would of been welcomed for sure.

Don’t get me wrong, thus far it’s good...and honestly at the price point to performance the button rattle can be forgiven... just never forgotten... since you’re reminded every time you hit the button.

This is my guess from Mooch’s test on this mech... 0.8w loss lol.... so as I am writing this, I go look at Mooch’s tests on mechs and although I don’t see his video, he lists this mod at...

0.8w loss

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Soulmate rdta....I'm a big rdta fan @Nailz, but I hadn't seen that one before. Have you tried it out yet?
Ohhh, its an rdta for a pod system, is that right? Interesting. Fetch Pro, how do you like it?

Yes it is a RDTA for the Fetch Pro Pod, only just tried it out, it's a lot better than the rebuildable heads made by smok, it is a restricted draw, but as I MTL, it works for me, sure wouldn't be a cloud chasing rdta, was easy to build and wick, flavor is good, but pod does move around a bit.

And now I got to try this one out, I went and ordered 2 for my vapresso PM80 too.

VU Sponsors