Scored a Purge Fallout on Facebook.
21700 with Constant Contact Switch
6a5a8bd495e593f621157d589002791a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why do you sat that???
The Arctic Fox firmware is just better than the stock firmware. It's dead simple to install and allows for LOTS of customization and even improves TC some. Also has a device monitor along the lines of Escribe.

Of course it's not like the mod won't work without it, but it's free and better. I have a Wismec and 2 Eleaf devices running it.
20200618_215347_cr.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Arctic Fox firmware is just better than the stock firmware. It's dead simple to install and allows for LOTS of customization and even improves TC some. Also has a device monitor along the lines of Escribe.

Of course it's not like the mod won't work without it, but it's free and better. I have a Wismec and 2 Eleaf devices running it.

Cool but so far this MOD works perfectly. I never fix what isn't broken.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I looked at it too. Lol. I'd have to make an account there to even start buying. A good reason not to start one.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Decent price on the Purge slim... I’d offer them $85 and they’d probably take it.

Great for those not so low builds of .13 on a 20s

Reddit is where I got my OG Copper Grip for $100...

Silver contacts, purge cap, goon 25... the contacts in .999 silver is $70 alone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Am a bit of a Wismec fan. Have a 21700 mod still going strong with its supplied Ampking batteries 3 yrs on thereabouts. And 2 Wismec Mini 80s, one metal and the other a Resin.
Have now a Wis Tinker 2. ?
Oops, edit, Wismec 20700 not 21700.
Misses took control of it not long after I got it. Like most things I like.
Happy wife happy life! :giggle:

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I can't forget this beautiful Limited Editition Sherwood Lost Vape Centaurus, compliments of @gadget! also came in on Wednesday. Pristine condition and extra fast shipping!
6403a17fb0941e8f2a40d1e293110bc4.jpg
28e681f9331cd93ba816b0923518a731.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Yea gadget is definitely a top notch guy.
If there was a top shelf for people he'd be at the head of the line. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, wish that code still worked! I was going to pick up a new Purge, but it wouldn't let me use the code. Told me to enter a valid code.
d61f098360fc4eb6f9fb0175c0090332.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Yeah ended a few days ago

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some stuff from Vaperz Cloud today. Thanks to @~Don~ for giving the heads up on the deck.

A 30mm Fat Top for the XXX in copper. Can't go wrong for 15 bucks.

A couple naval brass adjustment rings for spares and a little bling.

And the series deck for the Asgard Mini!
20200821_141758_cr.jpg
20200821_142947[1]_cr.jpg
=================================================
I see how they did this. The two posts on the right I have indicated in yellow, which are actually one piece, are neutral. The one in red connected in the middle obviously is positive and the deck itself is negative. The screw on the bottom holds in the neutral post and is insulated from the negative deck.
20200821_141842_cr.jpg
20200821_141929_cr.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some stuff from Vaperz Cloud today. Thanks to @~Don~ for giving the heads up on the deck.

View attachment 167154
View attachment 167155
I see how they did this. The two posts on the right I have indicated in yellow, which are actually one piece, are neutral. The one in red connected in the middle obviously is positive and the deck itself is negative. The screw on the bottom holds in the neutral post and is insulated from the negative deck.
View attachment 167156
View attachment 167157

Mine is out for delivery...

Have a series mod I want... and at a great deal... but the colorway make Korean Baby Jesus cry

I’ll probably pick up a black Saga when it goes on sale.

My B2B V5 is taking the slow USPS route to me and probably be here Monday

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 167154
View attachment 167155
View attachment 167156
View attachment 167157
We never did finish our pm last night. Or did we? Mod looks great btw

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
83c288f0c311b06d72ed27789dc208b3.plist

4b2af63efaa4a6ba93661e81f2372476.jpg

Woot... now I need a mod to use it on
They were out of the honeycomb airflow inserts by the time I got over there. There's no way I'm paying 20 bucks for one and then 9 for shipping for an airflow insert unless I can slip it in with another order for the same shipping. But they were out :(

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They were out of the honeycomb airflow inserts by the time I got over there. There's no way I'm paying 20 bucks for one and then 9 for shipping for an airflow insert unless I can slip it in with another order for the same shipping. But they were out :(

Honeycomb?

Honeycomb is the stock one... the ones they were advertising to go with the series deck is the wide open.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honeycomb?

Honeycomb is the stock one... the ones they were advertising to go with the series deck is the wide open.
Yeah, but I'd personally still rather have the honeycomb. I close one of the holes and center the other 2 on the og Goon running .3 on a series stack. Maybe I should have chanced it, but I just didn't think I'd want it that open.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but I'd personally still rather have the honeycomb. I close one of the holes and center the other 2 on the og Goon running .3 on a series stack. Maybe I should have chanced it, but I just didn't think I'd want it that open.

Use the factory one, it’s the only honeycomb’ish one they have with the 3 holes above the slot.

Be weird to buy a second one of the same thing that comes factory... unless you melted it slightly

I haven’t put the insert in either mini yet to see the real difference... I’m only expecting a tiny bit more air.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well with this particular situation, it was more about priority of funds.

I could of put it on a credit card, still can... but this weekend is the giving weekend and the money we budgeted goes to those in much greater need than me and another mod ;)
Awesome stuff!

We've been donating monthly since COVID hit to help out ppl in our community with food, etc.

In a world with so much selfishness good for you for doing something good ?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome stuff!

We've been donating monthly since COVID hit to help out ppl in our community with food, etc.

In a world with so much selfishness good for you for doing something good ?

Indeed.

We do Care Bags for the homeless and hand out meals.

We grab a 50lb bag of dog food and a 25lb bag of cat food and break them down to smaller bags... if the particular individual we notice has a pet, we also give them some pet food. If its a female, we have women specific products we can add to any bag on hand.

This is not something we do that is Covid prompted, we've been doing it for years here in San Diego and also when we lived in Los Angeles...Philippines... Covid just had us add in a few more items to the bags, like 4 ply Blue surgical masks and Sanitizer.

It truly is giving back...plus I know first hand what homelessness is like, and it sucks... yeah... just sucks thinking of it.

Anyway, I need to bribe my way into heaven somehow... Peter going to see me walking in line to the gates and usher me out of line to take the elevator down..." Oh that guy...PASS!" :sarcasm:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had an accidental quote here that keeps popping up. Had to post something for it to go away.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Left the screw wide open then?
Actually about a third of the way closed. It's a hair above a cigarette filter for airflow. High resistance, low power, low juice consumption and battery for days. AND it still vapes great. You may not like the tighter pin of course, but definitely worth giving a shot.

VU Sponsors