Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those Gens look great! LOVE that blue.
I wasn't planning on getting any Gens but Vaporesso sent me one for review. They're really nice light weight mods. They've been doing some great things IMO. Luxe 2 is coming next and it looks great.

I've had a Swag 2 that's seen some rough times and it still looks and feels pretty flawless. They both have light frames and the same whatever color finish they do to them. I just love picking my Gen up more than most recently. I saw them for $33 and figured okay, deal. I forget the sites name but I posted about it in the Low to Midrange thread.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my package from @pizzadave80 today too.I bought the SQ 217 from him,but when i opened the package,this is what i seen
pic1.jpg
He used a 3rd party shipping service,so i thought for sure they screwed up and sent the wrong package to me,but i figured i might as well open it up and see,and then seen this,had a good laugh haha.
pic2.jpg
And finally,here is what i actually got,a very nice mod,and it was what i actually bought haha.
pic3.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a couple service packs in from Dotmod. Got bummed, one was wrong. Paperwork reflected what they sent me, but not my online history. I know they'll fix it, not a huge deal. They have some of the best customer service I've experienced, just about anywhere.
Yeah they do, they also will not scratch. Idk what the hell they do to them, but they just don't. The go to sleep and 5 clicks to wake back up :xD: my only complaint.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my package from @pizzadave80 today too.I bought the SQ 217 from him,but when i opened the package,this is what i seen
View attachment 166813
He used a 3rd party shipping service,so i thought for sure they screwed up and sent the wrong package to me,but i figured i might as well open it up and see,and then seen this,had a good laugh haha.
View attachment 166814
And finally,here is what i actually got,a very nice mod,and it was what i actually bought haha.
View attachment 166815
That is awesome! :giggle::giggle: And sweet mail!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
they also will not scratch
The mods, you mean?

On a different note, I'm so happy for their little packs. I needed the deck screw for a Petri I picked up. $10 to make it good as new. I'm gonna miss these places terribly. Just breaks my heart we all have to go through this, and for the companies that have treated us right. JFC, all we've wanted to do was stop smoking.

Sorry for the derail.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The mods, you mean?

On a different note, I'm so happy for their little packs. I needed the deck screw for a Petri I picked up. $10 to make it good as new. I'm gonna miss these places terribly. Just breaks my heart we all have to go through this, and for the companies that have treated us right. JFC, all we've wanted to do was stop smoking.

Sorry for the derail.
Yeah, their mods. And yeah as well

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Did u guys see this check saturday? My crapatalk is acting up...and heres yesterdays check too

A 2 for 1
f368605a3bba0104bcd786c7196fb536.jpg
e823ab624152b7de73533ef2f964f865.jpg
f3e8b9e7db8c6378219245bfbfd6c3ef.jpg
43ae271510bd7371ef1b4a6f7dd4959f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They are some awesome Mech setups!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pizza delivery down in the swamp too. Some batteries and another extra bottle I wasn't expecting, awesome. Wishing the best for Dave.
View attachment 166825
My favorite colors! I would've bought that Topside. I have a Basium the exact same color but never got any Topsides. I might order a Lite before it's too late but the regular ones look a lot nicer.

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My favorite colors! I would've bought that Topside. I have a Basium the exact same color but never got any Topsides. I might order a Lite before it's too late but the regular ones look a lot nicer.
I love the topsides, my silver one takes an absolute beating at work. Topside and a profile has been pretty much my only DL vape for over a year or so.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry dude. I have a lot of never normal drip tips left and some sxk panels lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh haven't used them in a bit. Keeping more for collector purposes for now. Getting back into tubes. But damn I love a good looking billet. Was just talked out if selling my RPG. Thanks to my good friends. Lol. Bought looking at deathwish modz now

Sent from a pile of wood chips

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh haven't used them in a bit. Keeping more for collector purposes for now. Getting back into tubes. But damn I love a good looking billet. Was just talked out if selling my RPG. Thanks to my good friends. Lol. Bought looking at deathwish modz now

To be clear too, nothing going on. He just expressed intrest in selling and dreading parting everything out, and I was willing to pay enough to make it not worth the hassle imo :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be clear too, nothing going on. He just expressed intrest in selling and dreading parting everything out, and I was willing to pay enough to make it not worth the hassle imo :)
Oh no I'm just fucking around man. You got some great mail. I'm leaning away from billets lately anyway. Was just messing around.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Vaporesso Gens and a Gen S kit.
View attachment 166799
Yeah, I really like the one I've been using. Found an alright sale and got more.

Kylin M, Blazer 200, Baby Prince.
View attachment 166800
I think the auto blue Baby Prince is the only one I didn't have. Blazer 200 because it's blue. Kylin Ms because they're awesome..

I-Priv & Pro-Color kits.
View attachment 166801
I plan on switching things around on both of these ones. The blue bits will go on a red I-Priv. I plan on switching the red fire bar and up/down buttons on a blue pro-color.

Here's what I had in mind with the Gens and Kylin Ms.
View attachment 166802
Hey Frank, the Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast RBA';s fit in those Blazer 200's.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've just gotta say this Brizo tube that came last week is quickly becoming one of my very favorite devices. With the Voopoo Pericles on it and built with some of @Just Frank 's aliens (0.18 or so for the pair), it is an awesome vape.

Side fire button and no need to adjust anything makes it absolutely trouble-free to use and easy on the hands.

Changed the battery out to an Aspire 21700. The vape is toasty but not hellish, with fabulous flavor. Just wonderful.

Nashed Brizo on sale at Vapeology.eu for a hundred bucks. No affiliation but I sure have liked the gear I've bought from them.

Oh, and it's definitely yellow brass, not white. Might have to complain about that.

Brizo.jpg

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've just gotta say this Brizo tube that came last week is quickly becoming one of my very favorite devices. With the Voopoo Pericles on it and built with some of @Just Frank 's aliens (0.18 or so for the pair), it is an awesome vape.

Side fire button and no need to adjust anything makes it absolutely trouble-free to use and easy on the hands.

Changed the battery out to an Aspire 21700. The vape is toasty but not hellish, with fabulous flavor. Just wonderful.

Nashed Brizo on sale at Vapeology.eu for a hundred bucks. No affiliation but I sure have liked the gear I've bought from them.

Mech tube users unite!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Large lot today. Overpowered stack in ss, a Pegasus mod from Gadget. Asgard rda, a Stumpy rda from jcash.
Juice trade with snapdragon NY for the mango tart she had. And a nice order from the sauce LA. 5.99 a 120ml you can't beat it.
Still waiting on the deathtrap v2 for the overpowered and Deathwish chapter 4 kit. On the way from Canada aye.
e9be351d9a7ebb3fae5c3fe6c5cf5673.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I do not...

Don’t ever recall them actually having one

I don’t even have a series mod to utilize the deck... but now I have a reason to shop for one
In what universe is a series deck for 25 bucks for the Asgard Mini not a no brainer? Now I'm gonna have to finally grab that 30mm top piece for the XXX too.

The shipping stays the same with that heavy copper 30mm top piece. o_O

VU Sponsors