Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Almost forgot to post this - Thanks again to @Just Frank for the coils!
3be9c1b173c2e671e0156275edde7b80.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think perhaps because of the messing around with hardware that I've done for the past 30 years, my patience with complicated vape devices is NONEXISTENT. What you're talking about here is the way I felt about my first Yihi device. It was a Vesta, if I'm not mistaken, and it did me the most massive favor of dying completely about 2 months after I got it. Otherwise I'd have shot myself in the head by now.

I suppose this is also why I'm not excited about messing with Arctic Fox and Replay. I just want to set a damn device to watts or temp and vape. Don't want to have a second career fucking around with vape gear. :)
I am almost the same. I put roms on cell phones for years and I am the geek of the family and whenever someone has a PC issue they call me! I'm trying to walk them through stuff and they start clicking on shit and I tell them.......Did I tell you to press that??? NO, I did not! Now go back and DON'T touch anything unless I tell you to! LOL

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wet Vapes had 20% off so I ordered a few things.
20200917_194136.jpg

Another spare Uwell Nunchaku tank-
20200917_192545_HDR(1).jpg
These tanks have been one of my favorites for over a year. I got a whole bunch of coils from Eightvape but have only had two of the tanks (black, and blue). This is my second extra and I have three of the version 2's coming from Health cabin.

Vandy Vape Mesh RDA-
20200917_193425(1).jpg
Curious about this one. I've passed on it several times but I wanted to see what inspired Vandy Vape to make rolls of mesh (at the size they do).

A Vandy Vape tool kit-
20200917_193720.jpg
Not needed but maybe it'll cone in handy some time..

Vandy Vape Pulse 80W-
20200917_193913_HDR(1).jpg
My first ever Pulse mods were the newer V2 ones recently, otherwise I never had any. I remember when these were new or just about to come out. They were supposed to get Voopoo chips or whatever. Tony B said Voopoo just jerked them around pretty much stalling them for a bit. It was a whole thing a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Those GT4 Mesh coils are some of my favorites. They're not too airy and provide some really good flavor. I use em at 50-55W in my tanks.
I don't care for a hot vape, so I just got one pack to try them. The other ones are .5ohm.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Another Smok Fetch Pro 80w, more pods and RBAs from some great sales- love my 1st Fetch Pro so much I had to get another!
I got the RDTA for the Fetch in my Fasttech order.
Many Thanks to my friend @Heartsdelight for helping to get these for me since NY State sux!

20200918_133341.jpg

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Today I got a load of Geekvape Micromesh strips for the Zeus X which Eightvape was selling for 2 bucks a box while everybody else wanted 5 or 6.
I'm ordering some today. What would you all consider a small package coming from China? Joe recommended only ordering small orders from China which I think is smart.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another Smok Fetch Pro 80w, more pods and RBAs from some great sales- love my 1st Fetch Pro so much I had to get another!
I got the RDTA for the Fetch in my Fasttech order.
Many Thanks to my friend @Heartsdelight for helping to get these for me since NY State sux!

View attachment 169353
There's no taking away from them that Smok is making some cool little trinkets lately. I have a Fetch Pro and I love it.

You really need an Alike if another sale turns up. That's another good one.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I think your order would qualify as small. In size as well as cost.
Well, I want to add 3 more Zeus X Mesh RTAs to that as well as 6 boxes of GT4 Mesh coils. The price of the RTAs between Sourcemore and Mafia is only .59 cents. I'll split it. RTAs at Mafia and mesh and coils at Sourcemore. I'd better hurry before I find something else there.

How can you possibly go wrong for 17.00 and free shipping!
Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Indeed! I'm there now. It's a no brainer. Gonna get my 2 sons those stab pocket knives. I know my youngest who's an outdoors-man will use it and value it. He's so sentimental. Beautiful blade.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have a FT otw. Only took 5 days from leaving wh to processed through ISC L.A.

I ordered from FT on 8/28- had to wait for a few things to get in back in stock - my whole order was shipped on 9/7 and I got it at my house on 9/18 - super fast. I did buy the USPS Expedited shipping option for around $3.00.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
There's no taking away from them that Smok is making some cool little trinkets lately. I have a Fetch Pro and I love it.

You really need an Alike if another sale turns up. That's another good one.

The Alike does look like another nice Pod Mod, but wasn't interested in an internal battery mod and the pods are not interchangable with the Fetch Pro- but nice to be able to get all these backups for awesome prices for the Fetch Pro for the future- one of my favorite travel mods right now!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Alike does look like another nice Pod Mod, but wasn't interested in an internal battery mod and the pods are not interchangable with the Fetch Pro- but nice to be able to get all these backups for awesome prices for the Fetch Pro for the future- one of my favorite travel mods right now!
Yeah, a single 18650 "Alike Pro" would be awesome. I have an Infinix, 2 Trinity Alphas, an Alike and a Fetch Pro and they're all good. Smok is killin it with the small, portable, low power devices.

VU Sponsors