Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Unicorn Dead Rabbit White.jpg
I'm using a transparent white atty ring but it needs a white one. I'll have my husb make me more in stark white. Hard to find a 25mm white atty (without bleeding). I can't seem to find the Drop Dead anywhere. Hubby said he'll make me some drip tips, but not in the garage on the lathe again. He's gonna try 3D. ?

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wet Vapes had 20% off so I ordered a few things.
View attachment 169308

Another spare Uwell Nunchaku tank-
View attachment 169304
These tanks have been one of my favorites for over a year. I got a whole bunch of coils from Eightvape but have only had two of the tanks (black, and blue). This is my second extra and I have three of the version 2's coming from Health cabin.

Vandy Vape Mesh RDA-
View attachment 169309
Curious about this one. I've passed on it several times but I wanted to see what inspired Vandy Vape to make rolls of mesh (at the size they do).

A Vandy Vape tool kit-
View attachment 169306
Not needed but maybe it'll cone in handy some time..

Vandy Vape Pulse 80W-
View attachment 169307
My first ever Pulse mods were the newer V2 ones recently, otherwise I never had any. I remember when these were new or just about to come out. They were supposed to get Voopoo chips or whatever. Tony B said Voopoo just jerked them around pretty much stalling them for a bit. It was a whole thing a couple of years ago.
Haven't tried the tank, but the Nuchaku RDA is a winner in my book.
The transparent covers I got from Fasttech for my Dot AIO are really nice!

View attachment 169355View attachment 169356
Gah :cuss2: I was all ready to sell mine until I saw this..... Thanks a lot :facepalm::giggle: looks awesome!!!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@bx10r Didn't you get some DT covers? Hubby is making me a 30ct 3D atty stand and I'd like to cap them off.
I don't care for a hot vape, so I just got one pack to try them. The other ones are .5ohm.
I'm currently using a .40Ω. I think you'll like the cool vape and resistance considering the coils you usually get. Lasts a long time too. They work in the BB tanks.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bx10r Didn't you get some DT covers? Hubby is making me a 30ct 3D atty stand and I'd like to cap them off.

I'm currently using a .40Ω. I think you'll like the cool vape and resistance considering the coils you usually get. Lasts a long time too. They work in the BB tanks.
Huh?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Huh?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Was it you that purchased a few drip tip covers so you don't get dust and crap in your DT while you're at work?
Someone did and I thought it was you.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some squonk bottles and an awesome Boxer refill bottle today from @jcash74 . Thank you!!
20200921_161320(1).jpg

Fasttech split up one of my orders because the atty stands I wanted were out of stock. I told them to send me another kind. They sent me super mini ones. I put a silver one (the style I have about 50 of) in the shot for scale.
20200921_160931(1).jpg

I've been looking far and wide for a Black Wotofo Elder Dragon. My efforts have been fruitless until today. A nice guy on Reddit sent it to me (for free).
20200921_160336(1).jpg20200921_160336(1).jpg
I plan on sending something his way in return. He said his local shop got a bunch and he remembered my post looking for one. I now have at least one of every color. I don't know if you've noticed but its still my all time favorite RDA.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some squonk bottles and an awesome Boxer refill bottle today from @jcash74 . Thank you!!
View attachment 169484

Fasttech split up one of my orders because the atty stands I wanted were out of stock. I told them to send me another kind. They sent me super mini ones. I put a silver one (the style I have about 50 of) in the shot for scale.
View attachment 169485

I've been looking far and wide for a Black Wotofo Elder Dragon. My efforts have been fruitless until today. A nice guy on Reddit sent it to me (for free).
View attachment 169486View attachment 169486
I plan on sending something his way in return. He said his local shop got a bunch and he remembered my post looking for one. I now have at least one of every color. I don't know if you've noticed but its still my all time favorite RDA.
This one I have wanted to try but was not able to find anywhere.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you happen to find that at?
HERE

LIW has em for the same price (they're usually like 110 to 125 or so most places), but they're out and 18650BS specifies that it's the new revision. I'm pretty sure most of em are by now, but if one has been sitting for a while, maybe not. The new one has 2 fans, improved rails and contacts and a couple other small upgrades.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This one I have wanted to try but was not able to find anywhere.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
If you mean the Elder Dragon, yeah it's getting harder to find. Some places in China have them but even the bigger stores there have sold out. Last month Vapedeal.com had three colors left. That's where I scored my gun metal one. I got the last one but they sold out the other two as well.

You can order one from Wotofo's official site but they only have gold, rainbow, and Blue left. For the way I like to vape, they're the absolute best. Very easy to set up and use. You get consistent results with them. The flavor I get is on another level vs other single coil RDAs.. I've tried dozens and none vape better for me than my Dragons.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Awesome vape mail day!
Purge Mods Viper
Mirage
Vicious Ant Spade - thanks @wildgypsy70
DotAIO
a91463af9e165a019e046ecef7e2c957.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Where can I find A try rings? I need to get some.
The husband makes them - 3D. A few people have them here. I not only use them for protection but I use them to cover the mod deck plate. Like on a 28mm black mod and a 25mm atty, I'll use a larger black disc to cover the ss 510 deck and you can't even tell the atty is too small. He provides 4 discs of each size in black and transparent white (48). I got him to make them super thin at 1/2mm. You can't detect them.
PM me for some. Anyone else? ?

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
A lot of mech action your way lately. Love the Deathwish. Wish I would've gotten a coffin box for mine. That's cool.

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Really getting into the stacked mechs. Leaning some new coil builds along tje way.

Just looking for the future... Mechs never fail and rebuildables don't need factory coils!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woot! Couple more packages waiting for me tonight. Double Barrel V3 Inferno to replace the one that just died. Hope it last longer, but I truely love this mod and couldn't be without. And some CBP to get free ship ;)
16007467108941856330826.jpg
Idk what the deal is, but this one is kinda matte, vs the one I had being shinny, but I really like it
16007469518861801789594.jpg
And oooofda, tough pill to swallow. I threw the AF inserts away that @2kdime sent me with the Dvrwa MTL FL. I just spaced it out and pitched with the package. Soooo pissed at myself still. But, on the bright side, the reason I rebought them is this atty is right up my alley. I had to experience it with different AF. If I don't like any of the ones I bought better than what is in there, than I am still completely happy. And.... although fairly warned by @~Don~ , somehow I still managed to forget...... Twice......... so got myself the biggest reminder I could :giggle:1600747660974161002687.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Question for those of you that ordered the Axial from Arkansaseliquid recently are they slow in shipping lately? I ordered a gold Axial its my 3rd last Thursday evening & it still hasn’t shipped nor have they answered my email.

The 1st 2 Axial’s I ordered they shipped quickly. Thanks everyone!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Question for those of you that ordered the Axial from Arkansaseliquid recently are they slow in shipping lately? I ordered a gold Axial its my 3rd last Thursday evening & it still hasn’t shipped nor have they answered my email.

I just got 4 of them recently. They were pretty quick.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, I also just ordered a gold one and a couple other things and it all got here in like 3 days. I'm not sure what's going on with your order. They've always been great. Must be some hangup somewhere.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wasp Nano mod from Vapesourcing.
Two SS C4 clones and a gear rta clone from Fasttech.

View attachment 169565

Have you had a Gear RTA before? I've put mine on a type 2 SS Vindicator tube (clone) and it looks and vapes great. I really like it a lot more than I expected to.

Have considered ordering at least one of those C4 clones. Will you let us know how they are? If they're close to being as good as the OG, I'll need to do that, because an Asmodus C4 in stainless just does not exist in the marketplace, as far as I've been able to find, unless I want to pay $35 for it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some Uwell Nunchaku 2 tanks 14 days ago from Health Cabin. They were only $8.99 plus they had a 15% off code. I'm really pleased with this order. I just got a whole mess of Nunchaku coils from Eightvape.
20200922_171242(1).jpg
20200922_171614_HDR(1).jpg

I forgot to post my typical Jus Frank move to what I do to blue tanks ? .
20200922_174109_HDR(1).jpg
I think they look better with a bit of red.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Just Frank and @gsmit1 thanks a lot! They just answered my email at around 2ish pm & said they had a backlog of orders from their sale. I just received an email stating it was just shipped with tracking.
Yeah, as far as I've ever known, they've always been very accommodating and responsive to their customers. Except @debinnv (sorry couldn't help it :D )

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine definitely needs a shine. I'll have to get something for the tubes this time around. I love a good forced patina but not typically on a $100+ mod. Lol. Have barely touched my new copper Deathwish Canadian. Just put together once then back in the box. Lol
6b5b115cdf3f55bd9c5d2e29aa9b8734.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you had a Gear RTA before? I've put mine on a type 2 SS Vindicator tube (clone) and it looks and vapes great. I really like it a lot more than I expected to.

Have considered ordering at least one of those C4 clones. Will you let us know how they are? If they're close to being as good as the OG, I'll need to do that, because an Asmodus C4 in stainless just does not exist in the marketplace, as far as I've been able to find, unless I want to pay $35 for it.

Nope, first time with a Gear RTA. It was an impulse buy mostly to compare it against the Hellvape Destiny.

I haven't tried the C4 clones yet but, they're pretty close to identical to an authentic. Not 1:1 but very close. Very minor difference in the build deck but the airflow looks and feels spot on. I'll probably toss a coil in one tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

VU Sponsors