Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech order that was held up by an out of stock item that I eventually canceled.

An SXK Le Turbo clone (ordered this one before the other one that got here the other day.) An Occula RDA for 10 bucks. Some more black seals for the Billet Box.

And some really cool drip tips dirt cheap.
20201006_135852_cr.jpg
20201006_135929_cr.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Voopoo x217 from @Vape Fan
45b9508dab85ac9edb28c49ea3105043.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Couple of krma clones from fasttech. Was hoping the black had a metal cap. Damn plastic lol. Couple of square squonk bottles and squonk pins.
3F order with the supbox, exocet v2, vape snail replacement tank and gaskets. The tank fits the stock tank base that comes with the supbox perfectly.
Guess I will need to order a Boro tank for the exocet.
a96293f73d9f7ba15a6430f843273c0c.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I received all of this vape mail from my dear friend @Pastorfuzz - he is so generous to send all of this to me and I truly appreciate these gifts! Thank you so much- you are amazing!

View attachment 170562

If that D2 is an RTA, you're in for a treat. You may not like the way it looks (very big and tall) but what a smooth vape it is!!! I've bought 3 of those now, I just love 'em.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Someone mentioned getting squonk pins from FT. All I see there are ones for Goons and an O-Atty. Is there a generic assortment that anyone knows of?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Someone mentioned getting squonk pins from FT. All I see there are ones for Goons and an O-Atty. Is there a generic assortment that anyone knows of?

I talked about getting some from there one time, but the ones I got were just for Wasp Nano RDAs. I was just taking a chance that they might fit at least some other RDAs as well.

What type do you need a pin for?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
...and the Two Six Plan B combo compliments of @gadget! Thanks so much guys!
Now I'm down a total of 3 30mm RDAs... Time to go shopping.... Lol
I'm so glad you got the 2Six's. The copper one from Chef?
I have a 26mm Copper Unicorn RDA if interested. I also ordered a mod for it which should be here soon.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I might be able to handle that. Thank you :)
Lemme look real quick but I got a pack for an Entheon from ft one time and they weren't actually for an Entheon. Lol. Lemme locate.

Edit: found and pic included. If it looks like it lemme know. I honestly have no idea what they fit and no precise but my trust ruler says the shaft is 2mm and the head is 4mm.
I know, I said it. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips
5e3486c5d360ed522a863a2be5fdfbf5.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Supreme V3 arrived today. Love this little guy and the flavor with the mesh deck is so good. I was happy that I got the purple with greenish/yellow drip tip. Matches my mod nicely

View attachment 170703

View attachment 170704
Looks great. I'm hoping the blue on the profile rdta coming tomorrow looks that good. And you can't beat stabwood. Ever..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I went to Fatdaddy and the only thing that I could find wasn't available. I was going to get the 2.5 and the 3, but they're OOS.

the shaft is 2mm and the head is 4mm.
I'ma behave.

Mine measured the same, according to a ruler. I don't have one of those fancy dancy calibrator thingamabobs. I saw some stuff at FT, but really there wasn't a ton of pins there, which I thought was weird.

If either or both of ya want to send me a pin, I'd happily pay for shipping.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I went to Fatdaddy and the only thing that I could find wasn't available. I was going to get the 2.5 and the 3, but they're OOS.

I'ma behave.

Mine measured the same, according to a ruler. I don't have one of those fancy dancy calibrator thingamabobs. I saw some stuff at FT, but really there wasn't a ton of pins there, which I thought was weird.

If either or both of ya want to send me a pin, I'd happily pay for shipping.
Oh I have a nudge here let me go see if I have a spare squonk pin in my stash that will work for it. Don't go buying anything, Girl, I got ya covered :) Of course now that I said that watch me not find it lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I traded my Bestia and missed it. So I traded again for another, lol. He is throwing the Terk. I'll need to change that drip tip cause I like my lips as they are.

View attachment 170709

View attachment 170710
I can't tell you how many times I've bought the same mod I sold last year. Lol. Once or twice the same mod that I owned before. Just transferred a few locations. Ha ha

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wanted a good parallel full mech ... and of course had to get my favorite color.. now I am officially in debt till the day I die lol but what a beautiful mod and it hits like a truck .. like they say can't get blood from a stone

Attachments

• 16021296385027936234742357983112.jpg
    16021296385027936234742357983112.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just let us know if it works. I don't have a fancy measure thingy either, but work does ;):teehee: I found when i was swapping a bunch out many were 2.5mm. If the 2 don't work, I'll get ya a 2.5 :)
Thank you! Man I would love to have one of those, though. Why is it, though, that when we see the price tag, we're all :oops:, then you see the price of a mod and we're ?. I'll have Santa bring me one, if they haven't banned him because of COVID too.

VU Sponsors