Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Updates have been, and still are in progress. Mine seem to be working, so are you on mobile, Tapatalk, laptop? I'm on laptop, using Chrome.
For some reason it seems if I insert an emoji it goes to the spoiler setting :oops:
Maybe just me, but maybe worth mentioning.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@dubya314 I haven't been able to see emojis other than the old ones for weeks. I was using Firefox. And, I couldn't see a few member's avatars either. Edwin and Joe's - blank. I had to switch to Chrome which I boycotted since they forced tracking on everyone.

Spoilers weren't working for me either. In fact I'm still having difficulty with spoiler probs in Chrome. Dunno!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@dubya314 I haven't been able to see emojis other than the old ones for weeks. I was using Firefox. And, I couldn't see a few member's avatars either. Edwin and Joe's - blank. I had to switch to Chrome which I boycotted since they forced tracking on everyone.

Spoilers weren't working for me either. In fact I'm still having difficulty with spoiler probs in Chrome. Dunno!
It's all funky. But I feel like only mentioning everthing going on can only help right? Part of me wonders if it is my phone, I think it's like 7 years old. Not having problems elsewhere though.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201010-012421.png
    Screenshot_20201010-012421.png
    434.5 KB · Views: 13

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's all funky. But I feel like only mentioning everthing going on can only help right? Part of me wonders if it is my phone, I think it's like 7 years old. Not having problems elsewhere though.
Nah. Doubt it's your phone. We were down for hours today. Who the hell knows what was going on.
Yeah. Like Huck said, get on your PC for some serous browsing. They'll get it squared soon I hope.
At least we're getting content in our emails now.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nah. Doubt it's your phone. We were down for hours today. Who the hell knows what was going on.
Yeah. Like Huck said, get on your PC for some serous browsing. They'll get it squared soon I hope.
At least we're getting content in our emails now.
Eh, I hope I'm not over stepping boundaries here, but there was a big group that left here because of shutdowns and updates ( and other things). I was just making friends within that group. Reason I went silent for a long time. I realized there are too many friends here for me to stay away, and too much useful information I can't afford not to have. Sadly, many if not all of them felt differently. I am sure @Huckleberried and @5150sick know who I am talking about. Btw, I am sure most of them, if not all, would want me to say hello, and they miss ya ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Eh, I hope I'm not over stepping boundaries here, but there was a big group that left here because of shutdowns and updates ( and other things). I was just making friends within that group. Reason I went silent for a long time. I realized there are too many friends here for me to stay away, and too much useful information I can't afford not to have. Sadly, many if not all of them felt differently. I am sure @Huckleberried and @5150sick know who I am talking about. Btw, I am sure most of them, if not all, would want me to say hello, and they miss ya ;)
Miss us? I thought I knew who you meant, but a particular group I'm thinking of couldn't stand us, calling us every name under the sun. I for one, am glad you decided to hang around.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Miss us? I thought I knew who you meant, but a particular group I'm thinking of couldn't stand us, calling us every name under the sun. I for one, am glad you decided to hang around.
I think there was a lot of bad blood, but nothing with you or 5150. Idk what was said or done, don't wanna. I just want to live happily in both universe's..

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well that is really sad. I know of two who frankly were a PITA. I'm glad Catman keep his nose clean but really hope he's not one of them. A group you say? I must have missed the memo on that. And I agree. There is much information here and trusted friendships. I hope the members that did choose to leave are doing so for the right reason. Emotions run high here from time to time.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that is really sad. I know of two who frankly were a PITA. I'm glad Catman keep his nose clean but really hope he's not one of them. A group you say? I must have missed the memo on that. And I agree. There is much information here and trusted friendships. I hope the members that did choose to leave are doing so for the right reason. Emotions run high here from time to time.
I know, it is sad. I have tried my hardest to reunite, but dunno. Nothing to do with Catman tmk, and not trouble makers. Just one big argument as far as I know.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not here yet but I had some custom acrylic pink and purple panels with matching button made for me
I think he made me a drip tip also

Got the F bomb cut out
ffdd367b1b9697395d48b58f7bc68b27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See my vapemail?

Yea me neither, fucking usps. lol. Not a huge deal, was supposed to get my molicels yesterday. Got some lame message about the temporary moron delivering mail couldn't figure out how to leave a package. And there are some who don't trust mail in ballots? Noo, say it ain't so. Not with that shipshape dumpster fire that is the 'mail'.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha I'll jump in and talk shit sometimes but honestly even if I quit vaping I still wouldn't leave. I'm closer with people here than in my real life. My choice because I choose not to deal with stupid in real life. But here I pretty much like everybody. I know me and one guy here go at it all the time but I'm past the getting mad stage. It's more fun when we do go to it. Lol. Gotta have some fun foe everyone to have popcorn.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could always decide to make it larger, eh?
I'd really like to pick up a plague doctor and and isolation tank for sure. Not even sure I'll use the Baphomet

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
So a few months ago, one of the Chinese sites was selling the Ultroner Mini Stick for $20, so I picked one up. They’re usually like $70-90, so I feel like I got a good deal on it. It’s an 18350 mod that I use for my MTL atty’s that are 24mm. I’ve loved it so far. Anyway, I saw this Takit Mini V2 by Cool Vapor (?) for like $15 on a different Chinese site a few weeks later, and it just got here today. The gap pictured between the QP Gata and the mod is only because I unscrewed it to show the atty. This thing is great. It has a mosfet like the Ultroner, but unlike the Ultroner, it lights up (green) to show when a battery is connected, when you turn it on and off, and while firing. It comes with both an 18350 AND extension to support 18650, resin sleeves for both, and the stabwood sleeve from the Ultroner fits perfectly on it, and vice versa with the resin on the other. It performs as well or better than the Ultroner, and the price difference is ridiculous. View attachment 170818
I just went back and looked, and the Takit V2 was from 3avape.com, and it was only $10.99. Best $11 I’ve spent on a mod.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@MrMeowgi I think @debinnv has one of those Profile RDTAs.

What I opened today was a HO-LEEE-MO-LEEEEE

View attachment 170819

@Ms. Trixy hooked me UP!! OMG. These are seriously nice. Thank you so very much!
Yes, I do have a Profile RDTA and seriously considering another come the first. I love the thing. Now, it does take awhile for the wicks to start getting saturated but once they do ( and you can of course pre-saturate them ) it has been keeping up fine with my max VG juice. I was really afraid it wouldn't but bought it anyway as you can turn it into a straight RDA if you want. It's bit on the tall side for me but with how well it works and how nice it vapes, I can overlook that.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Revenant Delta squonker and HStone Sith RDA from @debinnv :) , along with the Profile RDTA.

I'll have no problem admitting it if I'm wrong, but after looking this tank over, I'm gonna have to see these rod things work before I believe it. I cannot see how gravity can be overcome by whatever absorption properties might be present in these woven steel rods.

Just will not fit between my ears. I can see it working if you tip it over, but then, again, what purpose is there in the rods? That would work without them. I guess I'll find out.
20201010_142411_cr.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Revenant Delta squonker and HStone Sith RDA from @debinnv :) , along with the Profile RDTA.

I'll have no problem admitting it if I'm wrong, but after looking this tank over, I'm gonna have to see these rod things work before I believe it. I cannot see how gravity can be overcome by whatever absorption properties might be present in these woven steel rods.

Just will not fit between my ears. I can see it working if you tip it over, but then, again, what purpose is there in the rods? That would work without them. I guess I'll find out.
View attachment 170861
Working so far for me. And I don't normally tip my vape when puffing. Just depends on my sitting position.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my experiment.
I put about 1/3 of a tank of juice in the there with the steel rods and didn't prime these coils. The cotton is sitting on the top of the rods. Not stuffed, but touching the tops of the rods.

Like I say, I'll be happy to be wrong, but I bet I can leave that sit there until the end of time without any juice making it up to those coils without help. And if help is needed, what purpose are the rods serving?

Let's see. (btw, I know this isn't the first tank to do this)
20201010_154114_cr.jpg

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't own one, but from watching reviews, that Isolation either needs a series deck option or more room. Pretty tight for a pair of series coils. Just my opinion. :shades:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 170861
The trick, or what I read, and am doing, is to make sure the wicks just barely lay on top of those rods. Don't stuff a bunch of wick in there :) Let us know how you get on with it

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Here's my experiment.
I put about 1/3 of a tank of juice in the there with the steel rods and didn't prime these coils. The cotton is sitting on the top of the rods. Not stuffed, but touching the tops of the rods.

Like I say, I'll be happy to be wrong, but I bet I can leave that sit there until the end of time without any juice making it up to those coils without help. And if help is needed, what purpose are the rods serving?

Let's see. (btw, I know this isn't the first tank to do this)
View attachment 170865
Oh nvm I should have kept scrolling before I put my reply. You got it

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
B72772B7-74F0-4A6A-8136-E21415ED6414.jpeg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the smok RPM RBA and coils today. RPM RBA fits the supbox perfectly. Did figure out that it's a pita to test fire the coil without putting it all together. I did manage to pop the bottom part of the RBA into the base and had to hold tight with my fingers to adjust the coil.
25cbef9b1036338f0666b969913c0c10.jpg
f7c493d394292b62271555e6a828f9c1.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors