nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It was EjuiceSteals that had those notch coils for cheap. That's the place I went nuts buying Sense Screen coils at.

IVS has them still in stock, 5 coils for $2.50. I know that's a lot more than you all paid on that whopper of a sale, but 50 cents a coil still isn't bad, if they are scarce and expensive elsewhere.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:bliss::vapemail:Got my package from @Blindchuy . Thanks again man, everything looks fantastic and a great deal!
View attachment 172470

giphy.gif

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Homie really wants a comparison of voltage between the two.

We both agree that the older style in theory should perform better, but neither of us have owned the older contacts to give it a definitive answer.
I have both, but haven't had the chance to test them. See this cocked contact from a pic on the Kennedy site? Mine does that too. I thought it was a design flaw, but it turns out it's a feature. I need to stop the knee jerk reactions.
kvccs.JPG

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got some mail from @debinnv

Drip tips and some juice!

Much appreciated, gonna try them right now

Thank you!

341125ca007412581b8eb93a7a284c52.jpg

Edit:
c65525a1cebf8ba67125a1f955542c66.jpg

So much better, no more funky “puppy monkey baby” red drip tip

Might have to get some black 21700 battery wraps

Now to wait for that JFC ring to arrive from China

So that gap goes away

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I noticed Vapesourcing dropped their price on Pico Squeeze 2 kits to $26. They're in the US warehouse as well. I've never owned a black one but have all the rest. I pounced on it. The Squeeze 2 is one of my favorite squonk mods.
20201105_141129_HDR(1).jpg

Here it is with the Hadar RDA I also got from Vapesourcing.
20201105_141505_HDR(1).jpg

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome! I ordered that deck to use in the V2 I got a while back. Maybe I should've got the whole tank because that looks really nice!
If you have the opportunity I would definitely recommend the V3 as the airflow can be more restricted or less with 2 chimney options & the honeycomb airflows are smooth & turbulent free.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's awesome! I ordered that deck to use in the V2 I got a while back. Maybe I should've got the whole tank because that looks really nice!
I will second what @Heartsdelight said. The V3 is a banging little tank. I have both and prefer the V3 much more.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I got a couple spare large version DNA 60 screens from Evolv and some more juice from EJS.

I gave up trying to regularly keep my vape mail posted here lol.

@SteveS45
Those DNA screens left Evolv in Ohio, disappeared for a like 8 days, showed up in Detroit, left Detroit overnight and then sat in the local PO for 5 days, were delivered today and still show as in transit in tracker. No "Delivered" status.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some stuff today and time to post it. From Everzon.
A new SX Mini G Class for cheap in the SE camo color I always wanted.

20201107_155708.jpg

Some battery wraps, Some coils for that troublesome Slatra rta, Some other mesh strips from some outfot I never neard of, but they look pretty good. Ka1 and 316L.

Some Coilogy mtl claptons because.. cheap. Give em a try. 3 more coil trimming tools because... cheap. Another Ijoy XL with it's rba. A Coilfather King rdta because cheap... why not? A mechlyfe rba that's bound to fit something around here because... cheap.

20201107_163046_cr.jpg

Here are those bargain brand SS mesh strips.
20201107_160451_cr.jpg

Some random drip tips... cheap.
20201107_155253_cr.jpg

And now I'm running outta room in my drip tip box. Which is really an old 10/100 NIC box :)
20201107_155434.jpg

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Not shipped so not mail yet. Thought others might be interested. Very well built box, esp for $25.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
These are my vape purchases from this week. The Purge Bundle (3 Twisted Purge combos) compliments of @dhomes , the Purge Stack Piece compliments of @gadget! , and the Purge Skull and Shield compliments of @MrMeowgi . Thanks guys, I am a very happy collector right now!

Everything else is just random deals/blowouts I found online that I decided to pick up.20201107_190908_HDR.jpg20201107_191045_HDR.jpg20201107_191110.jpg20201107_190948.jpg20201107_191026.jpg20201107_191033.jpg20201107_191037.jpg20201107_191124.jpg20201107_191130.jpg20201107_190938_HDR.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Some stuff today and time to post it. From Everzon.
A new SX Mini G Class for cheap in the SE camo color I always wanted.

View attachment 172703

Some battery wraps, Some coils for that troublesome Slatra rta, Some other mesh strips from some outfot I never neard of, but they look pretty good. Ka1 and 316L.

Some Coilogy mtl claptons because.. cheap. Give em a try. 3 more coil trimming tools because... cheap. Another Ijoy XL with it's rba. A Coilfather King rdta because cheap... why not? A mechlyfe rba that's bound to fit something around here because... cheap.

View attachment 172704

Here are those bargain brand SS mesh strips.
View attachment 172706

Some random drip tips... cheap.
View attachment 172705

And now I'm running outta room in my drip tip box. Which is really an old 10/100 NIC box :)
View attachment 172707
Looks like I better go have a peek at Everzon now. You know me, The drip tip junkie queen LOL. I just recently PIF'd my SX, I may pick up another, that camo looks nicer in your pic than the ones they show at the store websites. Hmmm, ya maybe :)
@gsmit1 How was their ship time? That or what is that mod that was sort of cloned to look similar to the SX? I can't remember the darn name of it now but I know it was a fair bit cheaper

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I better go have a peek at Everzon now. You know me, The drip tip junkie queen LOL. I just recently PIF'd my SG, I may pick up another, that camo looks nicer in your pic than the ones they show at the store websites. Hmmm, ya maybe :)
@gsmit1 How was their ship time? That or what is that mod that was sort of cloned to look similar to the SX? I can't remember the darn name of it now but I know it was a fair bit cheaper
Everzon got it out quick and it got over here pretty quick, but then USPS took a while to get it here. It was in the middle of the election.

Drip tips from 89 cents to 2 bucks. Great clearance too.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Everzon got it out quick and it got over here pretty quick, but then USPS took a while to get it here. It was in the middle of the election.

Drip tips from 89 cents to 2 bucks. Great clearance too.
I got the Vsticking VK530 instead. I have always wanted the white deity one and just happens to be the only color they had and it was a real bargain too. Plus it will hold the Ragnar pretty well.

I know they have that typical battery drain that most Yihi mods do, but that does not bother me as I don't let batteries sit in my mods overnight UNLESS it's the one on my bedside table. :)

Tossed in some mesh strips and several of the random color 810 drip tips. Now I have never been lucky with that random crap, seems like they either send me red or green ( both which I don't DO! ) but if that's what I get, then so be it, I can pif them. For the price I can take the chance :) Maybe I will get lucky this time, it could happen yes?

Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I got the Vsticking VK530 instead. I have always wanted the white deity one and just happens to be the only color they had and it was a real bargain too. Plus it will hold the Ragnar pretty well.

I know they have that typical battery drain that most Yihi mods do, but that does not bother me as I don't let batteries sit in my mods overnight UNLESS it's the one on my bedside table. :)

Tossed in some mesh strips and several of the random color 810 drip tips. Now I have never been lucky with that random crap, seems like they either send me red or green ( both which I don't DO! ) but if that's what I get, then so be it, I can pif them. For the price I can take the chance :) Maybe I will get lucky this time, it could happen yes?

Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

I ended up at Everzon too, thanks to the two of you! Got some drip tips, 510s and 810s, and yes they're random color too. But I also got the Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA that I've wanted for months (I hope). They are nearly out of stock, so I hope they really do have one to ship to me.

I've rarely ordered random-color drip tips because there are some colors I just can't manage. I have enough black drip tips to last any three or four people a lifetime, so I don't need or want black. I also don't want yellow or orange or bright-ass pink or lime green. So Deb, if you like any of those colors and they end up at my house, I'll gladly send them your way! lol

I thought I had enough drip tips until I got a good look at @gsmit1's drip tip box. The devil immediately popped up on my shoulder and told me what a pitiful little tiny few drip tips I actually do have. I have a bad case of drip tip envy. So we'll have to see what we can do about that!

Deb, that VSticking VK530 mod isn't bad. To me it's comfortable to hold and is much easier to configure than some Yihi mods I've had. I like the little joystick on it. Hope you enjoy the one you ordered. (I also have not noticed that battery drain you spoke of - the mods I've had that have been terrible for that are the Smoant Charon 218 and the LV Centaurus).

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one when they first came out. 80 bucks. Still have it and still works great. @SnapDragon NY had the parasitic drain thing pretty bad on hers, but I didn't have it on mine unless I let it sit for several days and that seemed to start after I had it awhile for some reason. You've had YIHI mods with the color chips before right?
For as cheap as they are it's worth the risk :) The resin Reewape tips are pretty nice actually. Come with extra o-rings too. I take am all outta the bags and put all the o-rings in one bag.

A duplicate here and there, but I've been pretty happy with the variety they send me. I've ordered them a few times. There's a couple I love, but REALLY I wish I had in a different color :) A buck or so apiece is tough to complain about though

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have extensive experience with that VK530. I put together a package with everything in it for upgrading the firmware and changing wallpaper, including detailed step by step instructions which can still be found HERE on my web server.

This setup was in my active rotation for way over a year.
22vk530.jpg

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ended up at Everzon too, thanks to the two of you! Got some drip tips, 510s and 810s, and yes they're random color too. But I also got the Cthulhu Mjolnir RDA that I've wanted for months (I hope). They are nearly out of stock, so I hope they really do have one to ship to me.

I've rarely ordered random-color drip tips because there are some colors I just can't manage. I have enough black drip tips to last any three or four people a lifetime, so I don't need or want black. I also don't want yellow or orange or bright-ass pink or lime green. So Deb, if you like any of those colors and they end up at my house, I'll gladly send them your way! lol

I thought I had enough drip tips until I got a good look at @gsmit1's drip tip box. The devil immediately popped up on my shoulder and told me what a pitiful little tiny few drip tips I actually do have. I have a bad case of drip tip envy. So we'll have to see what we can do about that!

Deb, that VSticking VK530 mod isn't bad. To me it's comfortable to hold and is much easier to configure than some Yihi mods I've had. I like the little joystick on it. Hope you enjoy the one you ordered. (I also have not noticed that battery drain you spoke of - the mods I've had that have been terrible for that are the Smoant Charon 218 and the LV Centaurus).
Oh you bet we can trade drip tips if we end up with ones we don't like. You are gonna love that mjolnir. They are amazing. If they don't have it. I can see where I got mine. I think it was health cabin but I can always go check to make sure.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got one when they first came out. 80 bucks. Still have it and still works great. @SnapDragon NY had the parasitic drain thing pretty bad on hers, but I didn't have it on mine unless I let it sit for several days and that seemed to start after I had it awhile for some reason
Yes my Vsticking drained the batteries after leaving it idle for a few days- contacted the vendor right away and was given store credit and told me to keep the mod. I just remove the batteries when not using the mod overnight.
Beautiful mod love the White deity print and gsmit helped me get my Dragon avatar on the screen

20181118_122925.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have 2 boxes on the way~! Thanks Again @gsmit1 ~!
I use [the Wismec SS notch coils] in a few things, like the Profile RDA as a single for instance. I also have pairs in some RDAs for mech use.
Here's another great new example Steve. The Blotto 25. One of these 4mm notch coils is perfect and vapes great.
20201108_114605_cr.jpg
20201108_114952.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Today I finally got a forest green camo Vsticking VK530 along with 5 bottle of Sad Boy Shamrock Cookie juice, 4 bags of Firebolt cotton (which I've never had before) and some batteries for my digital calipers.

My son had some Sadboy Key Lime Cookie juice, was some of the best juice I've ever tasted. I was tempted to order some myself, but the cheap side of me just couldn't do it. I'll just try to clone it one of these days.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My son had some Sadboy Key Lime Cookie juice, was some of the best juice I've ever tasted. I was tempted to order some myself, but the cheap side of me just couldn't do it. I'll just try to clone it one of these days.
The Pumpkin Cookie is awesome. So is the Butter Cookie.

I'm about the same with juice as I am with food. Just about anything is fine, I hate almost nothing and there's a few things I really love.

VU Sponsors