Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You’re awesome

I have other black ones... they’re just the shorter ones from the Asgard packages.

All my goons are naked of drip tips since those are my absolute favorites.
Well after I am done with all my daily household stuff I will dig them out and let you have a look at them. Hopefully you will see a few that will work for you.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Another addition to my family. :)
Purge Mods Speak no Evil
b7204f4919eaaea3cad77a5c4eb43724.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Man I love that. That one is on my list of fav's I don't have for sure. With the black RDA and Ultem DT, absolutely perfect.
I like it, and it's a 20700 which makes it even better.
I have the Hear No Evil as well, I need the See No Evil to complete the set.
d6c9976a77f7e68fc4b48c5dbef2b4c5.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope...25. Where you see 28?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Matthew talked about the 28.5mm caps in one of his videos on FB...

I like the way they look, but 25mm are covered with the Asgards.

28.5 version cap and this or the carnage deck on non-slams will look pimp.

Don’t mind waiting for that

Thanks for clarifying the package contents

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 172412
A big thank you so very much to @Just Frank ! So very kind of you to send me 2 sets of each ss316L 3x28/38 and Ni80 3x28/38 hand made coils! They are beautiful! And so kind of you to send me the rest of the goodies :blowkiss:

I very much appreciate it! Thank you, thank you!
Yay! Glad everything made it safe and sound.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I completely forgot to post my vape mail from last week. Some beautiful coils from @Just Frank and some surprise replacement coils for the BB tank to try. AND, she made me she made me two at 5mm to try with my Kylin Mini! You're a true GEM! Thanks again!

Coils by Just Frank Amy.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought that same mod and the screen was dead outta the box. Or practically dead. Unusable. I hope yours is better.
That really sucks. I was going to order about 4 of them in different styles because they were so cheap. They started selling out but had that yellow one left. I figured what the hell and got one. I just checked and mines fine. It hits pretty weak compared to the Vapsoon Kaos ones I got. [Edit- I guess it's not too bad. There's a slight delay though.]20201102_175529(1).jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really sucks. I was going to order about 4 of them in different styles because they were so cheap. They started selling out but had that yellow one left. I figured what the hell and got one. I just checked and mines fine. It hits pretty weak compared to the Vapsoon Kaos ones I got. [Edit- I guess it's not too bad. There's a slight delay though.]View attachment 172431
20201029_122651_cr.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gots me some mail today. Exocet V2 bridge from @inganeer . Thanks man, looks really promising. Not sure if it's a send for trial, trade, buy, sell...... lol, but we will work it out. I really need to quit putzing around here and get it built :wait::giggle:
View attachment 172445
I like the oblong/oval shape. I'm sure you figured this out, but just in case, the pin with the o-rings floats in the building base.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Figured as much, but I don't see how here. No way is it fitting inside af......
View attachment 172446
Oh oops. Yeah, you have to take the existing pin out and put that one in the deck LOL! Like I say, only once around with this rba.

I had to push the existing one out from the top with a coiling rod. And then you just push the one you want to use back in.

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gots me some mail today. Exocet V2 bridge from @inganeer . Thanks man, looks really promising. Not sure if it's a send for trial, trade, buy, sell...... lol, but we will work it out. I really need to quit putzing around here and get it built :wait::giggle:
View attachment 172445
Consider it a gift. An early Christmas present lol. When I was looking for some RDA's you made a couple of recommendations that were spot on. I really appreciated that.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Roadside is great. I got a couple Noisy Crickets and a 454 Big Block from there.

I found them because I was looking for PnP-VM6 coils and they sent me an email to get the Theorem for $1.95~! So for less than $6 with the shipping I got it. Never saw anyone taking about them and didn't find any threads so I didn't say anything until I had 1st hand experience. Ordered on Saturday morning and got it on Tuesday about the same time of the day. Off to go VOTE~!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found them because I was looking for PnP-VM6 coils and they sent me an email to get the Theorem for $1.95~! So for less than $6 with the shipping I got it. Never saw anyone taking about them and didn't find any threads so I didn't say anything until I had 1st hand experience. Ordered on Saturday morning and got it on Tuesday about the same time of the day. Off to go VOTE~!
Yeah, they have those email deals that are insane. I paid 2 bucks apiece for those Noisy Crickets. 5 bucks for shipping and they got here in like 4 days.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Thanks~! I actually need them because I forgot to order them when I got the tank thinking I could make my own coils~!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have 2 boxes on the way~! Thanks Again @gsmit1 ~!
I think it was eightvape ( @Just Frank will remember) that had a sale last year. I bought a box of 50 for 5 dollars ;) I use em in a few things, like the Profile RDA as a single for instance. I also have pairs in some RDAs for mech use.

EDIT: I don't know if you knew, but they're 316L and can therefore be used in TC.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it was eightvape ( @Just Frank will remember) that had a sale last year. I bought a box of 50 for 5 dollars ;) I use em in a few things, like the Profile RDA as a single for instance. I also have pairs in some RDAs for mech use.

EDIT: I don't know if you knew, but they're 316L and can therefore be used in TC.
It was EjuiceSteals that had those notch coils for cheap. That's the place I went nuts buying Sense Screen coils at.

VU Sponsors