The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, if you don't mind some advice, here it is:

Stay away from this RBA:

View attachment 171730

Get this instead. It's a bigger deck, easier to build, and has much better flavor:

View attachment 171734
Google Voopoo Drag X RTA.

The 510 connector on the bottom of this unit is magnetic and the top part will pull right off and fit onto your Drag Max. Then you can take the tank part off your Drag Max, put it on the 510 base, and use it on another device that will take a 510.

I eventually will stop using the factory coils, but I like them enough that I did buy 3 boxes.

Yes, I can see this will be hours of researching and eventually experimenting. There should be an RBA Tank to build and just pop on~!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for all the replies . I have used some of the old school mechs which is why I use regulated . I have a cpl with no vent holes and the voltage drops were horrible but I thought if someone was interested in here just to get my money back but don't sound like it worth the effort.... even won a couple mechs back in the day off mod envy . Man I miss the vape show fun
Mod envy was how I found vapingunderground. Was recommended to watch from believe it or not the Dr Crimmy V juice Facebook page. Ha ha. Was right before they had the toilet in the lab fiasco. But I swear it was the best fruity pebbles I've ever had. Lol

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know my build mat from Everzon was coming so I ordered another one. Like I said before, I don't know where to buy build mats. Vaping specific mats seem to be out of stock at the places I tried. I just googled "giant mouse pad" lol. The one I picked is like a globe type theme but I like how it's dark-
View attachment 171723
I have it folded here but the thing is really long compared to the Hellvape one I just got. It's not really a "build mat" but does the same thing.
Element vape used to carry one for like $5 or so. That's the one I have. But cut it in half for my two tables. One holds my vape stand. The other is glued on top of a Rubbermaid 3tier where I keep all my other stuff and build on top

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know my build mat from Everzon was coming so I ordered another one. Like I said before, I don't know where to buy build mats. Vaping specific mats seem to be out of stock at the places I tried. I just googled "giant mouse pad" lol. The one I picked is like a globe type theme but I like how it's dark-
View attachment 171723
I have it folded here but the thing is really long compared to the Hellvape one I just got. It's not really a "build mat" but does the same thing.
Here's a couple links to some sites. Element vape is oos on theirs unfortunately. 5 bucks for a mat is great

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, I can see this will be hours of researching and eventually experimenting. There should be an RBA Tank to build and just pop on~!

Well that's essentially what the Drag RTA is. You build it like an RDA, and then just separate the pieces and put the top part on your Drag Max. It's not a lot of trouble.

The PNP RBA, on the other hand, is so damn tiny I could not even see to get the screws opened up so I could build it. The last one I bought, I ruined it by stripping the head of one of the screws.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
View attachment 171723
I have the same one
I use it on my desk, it's a great desk pad and big enough that it's also my mouse pad.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Purge Mods Stack Piece
Dual 21700s
6fa6a80b3dffd1d2952b5daace1c5b2a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 171723
After seeing your post the other day I was going to mention that after looking for build mats it dawned on me to look at mouse pads. Bigger range of sizes, and prices, and I found [Amazon] a nice one about 18" x11" for only 8 bucks that fits great where I wanted it to be, between kb and montor lol, so, not as build mat cuz I have that covered, but could be,

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey! Vape mail in like forever!

This is what a carton of 40 mesh kits look like. And I have another 8 boxes somewhere.
Zeus X Mesh Cotton Mesh 40.jpg

Got the Vapor Storm Puma 'Copper Mine' mod to go with the 26mm Copper Unicorn I'm selling. Sweet!
VS Copper Mine Mod.jpg VS Copper Mine Mod 2.jpg

And, I got Love Mail. Husb printed me a Cool Coils Tool in a snap! He didn't clean it all the way of rogue strings.
Cool Coils Tool.jpg

And I got 6pks of GT Mesh Coils.

I have a huge order from Sourcemore. Hope they split it up to slip by customs.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn man. Not only was @Theboss kind enough to order me a Mission switch I was unable to order (at no gain to him), threw in all kinds of goodies with it. Thanks again man. Really appreciate it, looking for a home for her now
View attachment 171755
Glad you got it!

Those are my favorite wraps man, on the thicker side but they can take punishment.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EVcigs order came today. Otherwise known as the final signature on my divorce papers....... :huh::teehee:
Deathwish Mods The Ripper stacked
With the Unholy V2, and Complyfe Flame Thrower with the battle deck and cap.
View attachment 171738
Yea I got a building you can crash in. Winters aren't bad here and it's powered. Lol. Damn what a score.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea I got a building you can crash in. Winters aren't bad here and it's powered. Lol. Damn what a score.

Might have to take you up :huh::giggle: wife was piiiiised, but then the water heater went out and shifted the focus :bingo:lol
Damn dude I never thought of a toothpick. Of the battery starts to get tight I'll just swap to a different one. But toothpicks.

Works great for hybrid caps.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might have to take you up :huh::giggle: wife was piiiiised, but then the water heater went out and shifted the focus :bingo:lol

Works great for hybrid caps.
Wife's car is having issues myself either rack and pinion or high pressure power steering hose. Both about the same price but +$95. Core charge. ?. Get that back but out $285 give or take plus labor if I can't do it. I know a dude with a 48 inch lift though. So that'll help.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 171723
You should have gotten two so you could send one to USPS so they can learn where places are.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a small wire order from AVS today. I have another one coming too since its 50% off (I went back again ? ). I now have an idea of what I want to use so I'm going to stock up a bit more during sales.
20201024_164230(1).jpg

They didn't even bother labeling the 30 gauge. They must have ran out of labels or something but I don't really care. I'll use a Sharpie.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Got some awesome 3D printed battery dispensers in today compliments of @Ms. Trixy and @3rdpig and the Groots were a bonus! I highly recommend these dispensers, very good quality!

Also finally got the dice rings for my High Roller! ($73 Shipped from The Vape Lounge 760) I really like the way it looks in brass, making me question whether or not to go through with getting it custom coated.

20201024_192715.jpg20201024_191655.jpg20201024_192009.jpg20201024_192515_HDR.jpg20201024_192701.jpg

3rdpig

Unlisted Vendor
Awesome!
Got some awesome 3D printed battery dispensers in today compliments of @Ms. Trixy and @3rdpig and the Groots were a bonus! I highly recommend these dispensers, very good quality!

Also finally got the dice rings for my High Roller! ($73 Shipped from The Vape Lounge 760) I really like the way it looks in brass, making me question whether or not to go through with getting it custom coated.

View attachment 171960View attachment 171961View attachment 171962View attachment 171964View attachment 171965
Awesome! That shiny purple printed great!

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
MT mod ($11.99) and Slider tank ($2.49), Snowwolf 85w mod ($11.99) Sigelei T3 tank ($2.49).... Awesome deals from Ecig Mafia and I FINALLY got the Scar mod my wife ordered me from Vapesourcing 3 months ago! Had to contact them and change color selection, they were out of my original choice but never notified me.20201026_182215.jpg20201026_182428.jpg20201026_182420.jpg20201026_182502.jpg20201026_182442.jpg20201026_182400.jpg

Attachments

• 20201026_182400.jpg
    20201026_182400.jpg
    751.7 KB · Views: 13

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fawkes SXK 2020 Billet Box. Too bad it looks like they're discontinuing these because the quality is better than ever. One of the hallmarks of the SXK clone used to be just a hair of play in the boro side panel. That is gone. The panel snaps into place when you let go of it and has absolutely no play at all now for instance. They come with a black boro now for some reason. Both of my 2020 models have been this way.

This one came from Legion of Vapers in England.
fawkes_cr.jpg

fawkes3.jpg

fawkes2.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
MT mod ($11.99) and Slider tank ($2.49), Snowwolf 85w mod ($11.99) Sigelei T3 tank ($2.49).... Awesome deals from Ecig Mafia and I FINALLY got the Scar mod my wife ordered me from Vapesourcing 3 months ago! Had to contact them and change color selection, they were out of my original choice but never notified me.
I just ordered the SCAR-18 too in gold to go with my gold attys. I also ordered the new Lost Vape Grus. Outstanding reviews. Mike Vapes and Matt w/SMM both raved on how hi-end it looks and feels. 30mm deck, 21700. I hope I can find 2 30mm attys on the cheap.

I like that Snow Wolf!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a theory as to why SXK may be discontinuing their Billet Box clones. This thing is awesome. It's awesome and it almost certainly cost less to produce and they can charge more money for it too. I wonder if they are making a real effort to compete with BBV on merit and marketing. Ours against yours.

The Supbox Pro, Evolv version and the RBA deck.

On a different, but related note, I do hereby volunteer to help Chinese designers name their products for the western market. WHAT, pray tell, is a "Supbox?"

20201027_130239_cr.jpg
20201027_130648_cr.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a theory as to why SXK may be discontinuing their Billet Box clones. This thing is awesome. It's awesome and it almost certainly cost less to produce and they can charge more money for it too. I wonder if they are making a real effort to compete with BBV on merit and marketing. Ours against yours.

The Supbox Pro, Evolv version and the RBA deck.

On a different, but related note, I do hereby volunteer to help Chinese designers name their products for the western market. WHAT, pray tell, is a "Supbox?"

View attachment 172093
View attachment 172094
Let me know what you think of that RBA head. I have it and 4 others coming to play with. Maybe today with any luck.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I finally got a real Goon. Well I reckon it's a real Goon. V 1.5, rose gold, from Vapeology.

It's mighty airy. Dunno about this. I ordered it to go on another Broadside clone from 2fdeals, but I just don't know. We'll see when the tube gets here.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally got a real Goon. Well I reckon it's a real Goon. V 1.5, rose gold, from Vapeology.

It's mighty airy. Dunno about this. I ordered it to go on another Broadside clone from 2fdeals, but I just don't know. We'll see when the tube gets here.
The Goons are big air, high power and great flavor though. IMHO, the best is still the OG with the 3 air holes.

EDIT: I guess what I'm saying is that if somebody doesn't like open airy RDAs, the Goons will not be for you :)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Goons are big air, high power and great flavor though. IMHO, the best is still the OG with the 3 airholes .

The flavor is really good, yes. But I may just have made a bad decision as to how I built it. I put some wimpy 26ga SS coils in it, plain round wire, the two with ohms at 0.3 because the tube that's coming is a single 18650.

Will a single 18650 drive heavier coils if they have lower resistance? I am still not very comfortable making choices when it comes to low-resistance vaping, and I am concerned that the amount of metal in bigger coils will just make the whole setup sluggish.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I find on the OG Goon... 1 and a smidge of a second hole open perfect.

I didn’t like the 1.5 as much as the original

Additionally, it shines at higher wattages due to the increased available air flow

Good luck

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The flavor is really good, yes. But I may just have made a bad decision as to how I built it. I put some wimpy 26ga SS coils in it, plain round wire, the two with ohms at 0.3 because the tube that's coming is a single 18650.

Will a single 18650 drive heavier coils if they have lower resistance? I am still not very comfortable making choices when it comes to low-resistance vaping, and I am concerned that the amount of metal in bigger coils will just make the whole setup sluggish.

.16 and have a good time on a 25a battery

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok. I will do that. Thank you!

Well you can go lower than you were for sure... and .16 is 26a...

But it’s all depending on the wattage you normally like to vape at.

That should end up 110w deprecated...

Cause you’re truly not getting 4.2v but more along the lines of 3.7 and lower as you use the mech. (Applied voltage due to sag/loss)

Which is 85w depreciating as you use

VU Sponsors