Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the first batch of supbox goodies today. Now I can dress up my Barbie lol.
35f539ea7ee424f003323ffe891005e9.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the rest of my orders I was waiting for .never had anything authentic but damn it I am splurging.. love this little tank . I have always bought clones this thing is so easy to wick ... well worth it to me.. I forgot how much I loved MTL.. got it this morning wicked it right away with my strawberry custard.. fell in love been using sub ohm shit so much lately didn't remember how good of a vape this was!!! Have not vaped at 15 watts since I put my vamo in storage

Attachments

• 1603336148500712925207084500537.jpg
    1603336148500712925207084500537.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a bunch of Vapemail this week, but never got around to getting pix and I'm not up to typing it all out. Did get some cool stuff though.

A black/copper Kennedy Ruby 21, A Smoant Battlestar squonker kit, some wire and a lot buy from a guy on Reddit that included a black Kylin V2, a black full size Blotto, a chewed up Wismec Reuleaux rx2/3 (works great and took Arctic Fox no problem) AND a black Profile 1.5. Which I wouldn't have bought, but since it was part of lot buy at good price I'll take it. Oh yeah. A bunch more bargain juice.

There's more, but I can't think of it now.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I normally don't post vape mail before I get it but I'm so excited about this piece...
Besides, @PaulS started it. :)
Purge Mods Ragnar will be here Monday.
327e9e30ff021751c23332210eefba35.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Wow what a beauty. Is that what he hand checked yesterday? Was definitely a great looking mod. And Purge to boot. Woo-hoo.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a bunch of Vapemail this week, but never got around to getting pix and I'm not up to typing it all out. Did get some cool stuff though.

A black/copper Kennedy Ruby 21, A Smoant Battlestar squonker kit, some wire and a lot buy from a guy on Reddit that included a black Kylin V2, a black full size Blotto, a chewed up Wismec Reuleaux rx2/3 (works great and took Arctic Fox no problem) AND a black Profile 1.5. Which I wouldn't have bought, but since it was part of lot buy at good price I'll take it. Oh yeah. A bunch more bargain juice.

There's more, but I can't think of it now.
Hey next week if I ship a Pico S to you and pay for return postage and your time, would you be able to load artic fox on there for me. I'm sure I could but no computer anymore. Well the kids chrome books for school but they may frown upon me load vapewares onto a school computer. Just lemme know. I appreciate it.

Edit :actually we both know what happened last time I tried to load firmware. You got a free Desire Cut squonk. So maybe I wouldn't be able too.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the rest of my orders I was waiting for .never had anything authentic but damn it I am splurging.. love this little tank . I have always bought clones this thing is so easy to wick ... well worth it to me.. I forgot how much I loved MTL.. got it this morning wicked it right away with my strawberry custard.. fell in love been using sub ohm shit so much lately didn't remember how good of a vape this was!!! Have not vaped at 15 watts since I put my vamo in storage
This is my kinda guy. This man has a Kayfun on a Smok mod and freely posts it in public! Well done :D

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did I commit a vaping foupa with a smok and a kayfun lol I use what works ,, I could always break out my vamo v1 which actually still works and that would get some attention or my svd or my lava tube bahaha... I vape not to smoke not to impress.. but I bought myself recently a couple high end things because why the hell not ..

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did I commit a vaping foupa with a smok and a kayfun lol I use what works ,, I could always break out my vamo v1 which actually still works and that would get some attention or my svd or my lava tube bahaha... I vape not to smoke not to impress.. but I bought myself recently a couple high end things because why the hell not ..
Nah man. I'm jist ribbin ya. I have like 10 Smok mods and as many tanks. It just struck me funny. No need for self consciousness. :)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've never even heard of that one. Shows how much crying I do in the parking lots huh? . That is a beautiful mod for sure

That's not crying in the parking lot. That's crying over the fact you didn't even know there exists such a thing as a parking lot. ?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not crying in the parking lot. That's crying over the fact you didn't even know there exists such a thing as a parking lot.
Bwaaaa. Yea man I guess you're right. Took a wrong turn at Albuquerque I suppose. Glad I'm making it back 5o the parking lots though. Thanks

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no worries I m not .. I wasn't referring to you just in general.. I bought one of those saber maxxs back in the day off all the raves . And it what the biggest 400 pc of shit.! I ever bought! I get a chuckle when I see people get upset about overhang not matching tank and mod dripper matching is cool but are we all not vaping to stay away from stinkies.. not a hand check .. and I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I sometimes use my vaper flask with my aromamizers you talk over hang ..I bet someone's OCD is kicking in right now bahahah

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh no worries I m not .. I wasn't referring to you just in general.. I bought one of those saber maxxs back in the day off all the raves . And it what the biggest 400 pc of shit.! I ever bought! I get a chuckle when I see people get upset about overhang not matching tank and mod dripper matching is cool but are we all not vaping to stay away from stinkies.. not a hand check .. and I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I sometimes use my vaper flask with my aromamizers you talk over hang ..I bet someone's OCD is kicking in right now bahahah
Overhangs can be very upsetting I guess. But IME hangovers tend to be much worse.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you're projecting the effect of some of your series builds on me :D
Ha ha that's how those series builds are on my lungs. Ordered some kanthal the other day to raise the ohms cuz I can't hang with 160+watts. Was able to do split second pulls at 147watts. But that was tough on the lungs the next morning.
The past good times were definitely killing me. Dealing with that now I suppose. Lol.

But wanna get my series builds up to . 6 and I think I'll be good to go.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm a huge fan of Kayfuns in general (the good models), for.....
#1 they vape fantastic
#2 they go on anything, cuz they still vape fantastic. No problems in my book.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1603349861753.pngAnyone recognize these mechs .. the 1 is a stingray im assuming clone? For what they want for them ... 100 for all pass or buy? Please give me your thoughts not sure where to post this ..please move if there is a better place thsnk you

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha ha that's how those series builds are on my lungs. Ordered some kanthal the other day to raise the ohms cuz I can't hang with 160+watts. Was able to do split second pulls at 147watts. But that was tough on the lungs the next morning.
The past good times were definitely killing me. Dealing with that now I suppose. Lol.

But wanna get my series builds up to . 6 and I think I'll be good to go.

Better to just grab a series build deck IMO, like, the Axial Pro RDA or better yet, the separately sold deck for the Asgard Mini. Kanthal A1 has a tendency to gunk up faster and it ramps up real slow compared to Nichrome 80, and you still need to use thinner/fewer core wires and/or add more wraps to bring the ohms up that high, which limits choices when trying to design new functional coil builds. High wattage being tough on the lungs is a clear sign of juice overheating on the coil's surface. Simply increasing the total surface area of the coil in order to avoid having to lower the wattage doesn't necessarily always prove to be the right choice, so then the next logical conclusion is to just lower the wattage anyway. But that doesn't also mean there can be no other working solutions other than merely putting the blame on high wattage. Here's why.

Similar to how the wicking job and the ratio between coil diameter and length can affect how well the actual coil surface itself remains saturated with juice everywhere all the way until the end of the pull, the high rate of adsorption effect resulting from all the numerous tiny cavities and crevasses between the various metal wire strands that are interlinked in complex ways through which juice can flow vigorously when it boils also plays a key important part. Specifically, in complex coil builds this causes the heat to be spread out much more evenly throughout the entire coil as opposed to letting local heat buildup occur in numerous tiny areas on the coil that become a tad too dry-ish toward the end of the pull. That plus fine tuning both the airflow adjustment and the coil placement to work together in such a particular way that a strong enough pull will literally blow the heat energy off of the wet coil fast enough that the coil temperature stays invariable during the pull─as opposed to the coil (also literally) spiraling out of control till finally it thermally decomposes part of the juice and more than likely starts killing your lungs regardless of whether you have sensitive lungs. I have sensitive lungs too BTW, yet, despite that, I have no trouble vaping at way more than double the level of power that most vapers say is already more than just a little bit too much. Just to put a few things back into perspective here.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better to just grab a series build deck IMO, like, the Axial Pro RDA or better yet, the separately sold deck for the Asgard Mini. Kanthal A1 has a tendency to gunk up faster and it ramps up real slow compared to Nichrome 80, and you still need to use thinner/fewer core wires and/or add more wraps to bring the ohms up that high, which limits choices when trying to design new functional coil builds. High wattage being tough on the lungs is a clear sign of juice overheating on the coil's surface. Simply increasing the total surface area of the coil in order to avoid having to lower the wattage doesn't necessarily always prove to be the right choice, so then the next logical conclusion is to just lower the wattage anyway. But that doesn't also mean there can be no other working solutions other than merely putting the blame on high wattage. Here's why.

Similar to how the wicking job and the ratio between coil diameter and length can affect how well the actual coil surface itself remains saturated with juice everywhere all the way until the end of the pull, the high rate of adsorption effect resulting from all the numerous tiny cavities and crevasses between the various metal wire strands that are interlinked in complex ways through which juice can flow vigorously when it boils also plays a key important part. Specifically, in complex coil builds this causes the heat to be spread out much more evenly throughout the entire coil as opposed to letting local heat buildup occur in numerous tiny areas on the coil that become a tad too dry-ish toward the end of the pull. That plus fine tuning both the aiflow adjustment and the coil placement to work together in such a particular way that a strong enough pull will literally blow the heat energy off of the wet coil fast enough that the coil temperature stays invariable during the pull─as opposed to the coil (also literally) spiraling out of control till finally it thermally decomposes part of the juice and more than likely starts killing your lungs regardless of whether you have sensitive lungs. I have sensitive lungs too BTW, yet, despite that, I have no trouble vaping at way more than double the level of power that most vapers say is already more than just a little bit too much. Just to put a few things back into perspective here.
Well man I know we bicker a lot but I whole heartedly believe you know what your talking about with series builds. I definitely want to figure it out. As you said a series deck may be my best option. But there's still more on my end to work out too I'm sure. My pull strength too is one. Can't pussy foot around with series. Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 171695Anyone recognize these mechs .. the 1 is a stingray im assuming clone? For what they want for them ... 100 for all pass or buy? Please give me your thoughts not sure where to post this ..please move if there is a better place thsnk you

The artwork on the box looks like a Nemesis. I have no idea about value.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think they ever made a Nemesis box mod. The brass mod with the hex shaped top and bottom is a king mod. Next to it is a stingray and the other two look like bagua mods. Best I can tell from what I can see.

I had never heard of a Nemesis box either, but check out the art:

1603375626463.png

Also here: https://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-m...od-black-aluminum-2-x-18650.html#.X5GSkdBKg2w

When I google "Nemesis box mod" all the results I see are for clones, so there may never have been an authentic Nemesis box.

Those tubes sure look to be in nice condition. If they are all clones, you could probably find them elsewhere for a cheaper retail per tube, but by the time you pay shipping, it would probably work out about the same.

Have you used tubes of that era before? I have a half dozen or so, and in comparison to the tubes on the market today, those old ones to me are a right pain in the ass. Some of them have terrible voltage drop and require a lot of fiddling around to get everything to make contact properly. Ymmv of course.

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 or 4 of the king mods. I've never used them other than I bought them for the kick extension because diameter and threading are the same as my GGTS's. I can use an 18500 without seeing the threaded tube.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for all the replies . I have used some of the old school mechs which is why I use regulated . I have a cpl with no vent holes and the voltage drops were horrible but I thought if someone was interested in here just to get my money back but don't sound like it worth the effort.... even won a couple mechs back in the day off mod envy . Man I miss the vape show fun

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't know my build mat from Everzon was coming so I ordered another one. Like I said before, I don't know where to buy build mats. Vaping specific mats seem to be out of stock at the places I tried. I just googled "giant mouse pad" lol. The one I picked is like a globe type theme but I like how it's dark-
20201022_130847.jpg
I have it folded here but the thing is really long compared to the Hellvape one I just got. It's not really a "build mat" but does the same thing.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
View attachment 171695Anyone recognize these mechs .. the 1 is a stingray im assuming clone? For what they want for them ... 100 for all pass or buy? Please give me your thoughts not sure where to post this ..please move if there is a better place thsnk you
Why not post them in Hardware? They're in really nice shape. And although $100 is nothing to sneeze at, you may be better also offering them separately, too. There are a lot of guys who may recognize one or two and let you know what it is. If you don't care on price, ask $25 ea plus shipping of $5 ea. That's $125 in your pocket. And, offer the bundle for $108 shipped Priority. It's worth a try.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Received my Win From @Heaven Gifts today~!

View attachment 171721

View attachment 171722

I have to say this thing hits pretty damn nice~!

Oh now I am jealous. I have two of the Drag X units (your guy's little brothers) and I love 'em. Voopoo makes an RTA unit, too, if you don't want to rely on factory coils. Just be sure to order the one that says "RTA" because they also sell the tanks just like the one that came with the unit you have (except that it also has a 510 base on it). Anyway those PNP coils are terrific, great flavor on them, and they've lasted really well for me.

I hope you enjoy it. That's a very nice prize, imo.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh now I am jealous. I have two of the Drag X units (your guy's little brothers) and I love 'em. Voopoo makes an RTA unit, too, if you don't want to rely on factory coils. Just be sure to order the one that says "RTA" because they also sell the tanks just like the one that came with the unit you have (except that it also has a 510 base on it). Anyway those PNP coils are terrific, great flavor on them, and they've lasted really well for me.

I hope you enjoy it. That's a very nice prize, imo.

Actually when I first saw they called it a POD I was like WTH but after I RTFM and figured out how to fill it I am actually digging it~! Had to mix up a 30ML of Escstacy because I am vaping that in it at the present time. Have to hit Heavengifts for the coils when they are in stock for sure.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Actually when I first saw they called it a POD I was like WTH but after I RTFM and figured out how to fill it I am actually digging it~! Had to mix up a 30ML of Escstacy because I am vaping that in it at the present time. Have to hit Heavengifts for the coils when they are in stock for sure.

I think you'll find, too, that unless the fill port cover gets torn or the actual tank gets cracked, there is NO WAY the thing can leak. Not. One. Drop.

I love it. Despise a f'n leaky tank. lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have already been looking into the RBA and other tanks for it~!

Well, if you don't mind some advice, here it is:

Stay away from this RBA:

1603396702603.png

Get this instead. It's a bigger deck, easier to build, and has much better flavor:

1603396802514.png
Google Voopoo Drag X RTA.

The 510 connector on the bottom of this unit is magnetic and the top part will pull right off and fit onto your Drag Max. Then you can take the tank part off your Drag Max, put it on the 510 base, and use it on another device that will take a 510.

I eventually will stop using the factory coils, but I like them enough that I did buy 3 boxes.

VU Sponsors