The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
sir lawernce did back in the day a saber max but it was a huge pc of shit im sorry but true it lasted 2 weeks the his touch sensor starting auto firing and he would not stand good for his shit . he ignored my question but once i used a different email to buy one sure enough he replied.. beside the point there was one
Well, that sucks, sorry. But oh okay , then I bet it can be done and not be a POS.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Canada huh anyone order from Canada lately ? How horrible are the shipping tines? And do you have to pay customs from Canada? Never ordered from there but that looks buyable
I have heard good things about that unit. It is supposed to be really nice.

I have never ordered from Canada, so I don't know about shipping times and customs.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Canada huh anyone order from Canada lately ? How horrible are the shipping tines? And do you have to pay customs from Canada? Never ordered from there but that looks buyable
I'm a Canadian who's sent some mods south recently, Canada Post is a mess atm. 3+ weeks maybe a month to get there. Normally 5 - 7 days before COVID.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
.I am getting better at substitutions lately
Substitution is my keyword these days of having so many flavors.

Today I received my River Supply order of 7 flavors.
Two are discontinued flavors, FA Up and INW Lemon Mix. Both had good reviews and it was my last chance to try them out. My SSA Natural Lemon mostly leaked out, which caused no tears from me as I didn't care for the flavor. It is way too strong for me, though when mixed with about 2% of Super Sweet it's not too bad. I have a reasonably good coffee base to work with other flavors, what's one more to play with?
TFA Vanilla Swirl is a restock and got 15ml for about the same price as others offer 10ml.
New to me: TFA Vanilla Bean Gelato and Peach Juicy, WF Quince Jelly and Walnut.

I found 2 recipes on AllTheFlavors to use the WF Quince Jelly, of course, some subs will be needed.
My Wish List at BCF has 30 mostly key flavors that are waiting for a sale. If I bought all 30 I would get free shipping, but some flavors are "maybes" and I may not really want. Maybe I can wait.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The attach button is broken atm, being worked on...
Okay. I uploaded to Imgur even though it's just a photo of a subohm tank. It's pretty solid though.
tm8TtLP.jpg

I posted some photos a while back of the RBA for this. It's called a RMC (Rebuildable Mesh Coil). You can set em up yourself. If I like it, Im definitely getting more supplies.
4JskL1f.jpg

x6HNW8l.jpg

I have enough to make 30 mesh coils already. I love this kind of stuff. 😁

The day after I ordered it I saw an ad for the Kriemheld 2 tank so Im a bit behind lol.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! I am eager to hear your opinion.
Ordering went well talked to them for about an hr.. the 12v rail thing could not figure the math.. told him what I built at.. overthinking I guess.. still not real clear on the math. could of went with the t10 where I build at was only 7 amps its a 10 Amp chip but I wanted headroom.. the odd thing I've never seen ever was my ip address on the order receipt is that a Canadian vendor thing I've never ordered from there before

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordering went well talked to them for about an hr.. the 12v rail thing could not figure the math.. told him what I built at.. overthinking I guess.. still not real clear on the math. could of went with the t10 where I build at was only 7 amps its a 10 Amp chip but I wanted headroom.. the odd thing I've never seen ever was my ip address on the order receipt is that a Canadian vendor thing I've never ordered from there before
That must be unique to that specific company, I order a lot through Canadian vendors and have never seen that before.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That must be unique to that specific company, I order a lot through Canadian vendors and have never seen that
That must be unique to that specific company, I order a lot through Canadian vendors and have never seen that before.
Yeah that is a new one for me I was kind of shocked to see that.. I should of asked but after all the time I took from him texting back and forth .. maybe he is just covering his ass in case I'm underage lol old man river wishes I'll be 25 this yr wink wink after that I need to just clip my cards but I just can't help myself .. I want to have every aspect covered no way in hell will I smoke again

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay. I uploaded to Imgur even though it's just a photo of a subohm tank. It's pretty solid though.
tm8TtLP.jpg

I posted some photos a while back of the RBA for this. It's called a RMC (Rebuildable Mesh Coil). You can set em up yourself. If I like it, Im definitely getting more supplies.
4JskL1f.jpg

x6HNW8l.jpg

I have enough to make 30 mesh coils already. I love this kind of stuff. 😁

The day after I ordered it I saw an ad for the Kriemheld 2 tank so Im a bit behind lol.
Oh, you didn't get the mod too? I like that mod, but I think it's overpriced for what it is.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not downplaying passthru... they do what they say.

But I’d rather get a LiPo DNA250C mod... they use batteries easily obtained from Hobby RC places and will never be regulated by Big Brother.

Can also get the PWM variants

And if you’re not the one who needs the 400w available (I’m not) I’m sure there are the smaller LiPo DNA75C variants that could be made.

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, you didn't get the mod too? I like that mod, but I think it's overpriced for what it is.
No I didn't. I just wanted the tank but the mod looks pretty good. It seems like all the Vapfly/ German team stuff is a bit spendy. I wanted their new mesh RTA but forgot about it. I think it's like fifty bucks. It's supposed to be really good though.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have been putting my stimulus to work stimulating VU :) CF Battle deck from @Enpsyclopedia , Kennedy Ruby 21 from @Danimal77 , and Atom and Atocha from @VaporGroh .
View attachment 178120
Purty!!

We still have not gotten ours. I was hoping to grab a few cheapie regulated mods to put away before next month hits, but I have several already put away, so it's not a major crisis. I have made sure to warn my kids as I don't want them thinking Mommy is going to supply them with mods if they can't get any reasonable ( have to buy at a local b&m ) I bet they haven't listened........sigh.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No I didn't. I just wanted the tank but the mod looks pretty good. It seems like all the Vapfly/ German team stuff is a bit spendy. I wanted their new mesh RTA but forgot about it. I think it's like fifty bucks. It's supposed to be really good though.
The Sigfreid? I think that's it. Maybe. I sure didn't pay $50 though, so maybe it's a different one. But the Sigfreid is a great tank. I am very happy with it. Even with a single coil, it's real nice. Beautiful quiet airflow too! If you have an account at Sourcemore and don't mind ordering from China, it's only $25. Need to sign in for the lower price

Hmmm, I should grab the other drip tip they have for it, as it's a silver/black

IMG_20210213_190648460.jpg

IMG_20210213_190746578.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Purty!!

We still have not gotten ours. I was hoping to grab a few cheapie regulated mods to put away before next month hits, but I have several already put away, so it's not a major crisis. I have made sure to warn my kids as I don't want them thinking Mommy is going to supply them with mods if they can't get any reasonable ( have to buy at a local b&m ) I bet they haven't listened........sigh.
I have a lot of buddies at work saying, I'll be alright because you will never run out. To this I reply you are right, I'll never run out because you won't be getting any of it ;) I've been warning them far long enough.
Is it March 5th? Thought it was April 5th?

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks. Have we heard anything from DHL?
DHL has banned vape stuff a long time ago. I still get vape mail from them sometimes, but vape items have been on their restricted list for a while. I don't think it covers international shipping, just domestic.

EDIT- Yeah, it just covers shippments originating in the US, not international shipments.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a Vapefly Holic RDA that I still haven't gotten to. Looks very promising and I got it for like 13 bucks I think. :) Of course that's an older one on a super sale because yes, all their stuff is above mainstream pricing, but not quite into the high end level either.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DHL has banned vape stuff a long time ago. I still get vape mail from them sometimes, but vape items have been on their restricted list for a while. I don't think it covers international shipping, just domestic.

EDIT- Yeah, it just covers shippments originating in the US, not international shipments.
That explains it. I have a guy in Poland I order from, and DHL is the only option. Never had any problems.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Yes, any Canadian companies that choose to still ship to the U.S, I don't believe there will be many, will ship through DHL. For those who don't DIY don't plan on buying juice from here after the spring, our government is currently trying to kill that market.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so @Synphul here is how I wick the GT3. About this much cotton. I know it's hard to tell with a picture but you do not want it too tight under the coil. Just slightly snug.

View attachment 177833

I cut it to about the edge of the base, thin out the ends pretty well. Then simply cut that excess fluff away.

View attachment 177834

Set it into the channels, but don't stuff it in there too tight. if you get any leaking ( I haven't yet ) you can close down the juice flow control to only having one of the holes open.

View attachment 177835

I don't know if any of this will help you. It's such a great tank. I would love to see you get the flavor from it that myself and others do. I can't imagine that it being a clone should matter much. I mean anything is possible I guess. Let me know how you get on with it next time you try.

Also my coilmaster always reads higher than what the coil is. Not sure why it does but it does not matter. It serves the purpose I use it for. :) On a mod, this coil is reading a .75
Thanks for the pics, also noticed you're using a clapton. That might be part of it since I've only ever tried with a single round wire. Either 26 or 28ga ss316L with around 7-8 wraps. I know it's a basic ass coil but the same build I throw in a kayfun clone and get really nice flavor off it. So figured it was something else, the two seem so similar in every aspect but maybe the clapton will do the trick.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better safe than sorry. If they do end up taking individual cells off the market, we can expect to see a lot more people salvaging them, and we can expect to hear about accidents from people doing it I am sure.

Those disks really are nice. I got 10 and that clearly was not enough. Gotta get more here soon.
I agree. Though my recent contemplation was just the reverse. Instead of salvaging cells from other things to vape on considering decent vape batteries I could order and try to replace the old wore out ones in my power tool packs. Given the price of replacement packs, good grief charlie brown. When a 'good' price for a couple battery packs is around $100-120. Damn near what I paid for the tools to begin with. Like $180 on sale or something for drill, 3/8 impact, 2 batts, charger and case. I think makita were using samsung 25r's in their packs and while I could score a couple no branded packs for like $50 can only imagine what rewrap hell they're stuffing in those.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And since it's vapemail, well can't blame the attachment button. Just too lazy to post pics right now. Wasn't a big order, just a few things I scored when grabbing another kfv5 clone for my mom so she has a couple tucked away. First glance it doesn't look bad, it's not a tobeco like her others. One of the random no name clones but even those are getting harder to come by and she likes her setup. Got a spare bottle for the pulse 2 (clear, they were out of black), the honeycomb insert for the mongrel along with spare glass cap for mongrel. Oh and some ss mesh strips for the aromamizer v3. Ordered before all my issues with that but they were cheap so whatever.

Biggest pain in the ass has been just mail in general. False 'attempted delivery, customer wasn't home' notices, the latest from fedex saying they delivered. Yea nope. And sorry, with the snow and ice on the ground it's evident no tire tracks or footprints so try again. This order from 3f was stuck in handing off to usps limbo, checked it earlier around 8pm. "Delivered to your mailbox". Fuck.

I'm aware others have it colder but it's still cold as balls outside. My mailbox is around a football field away, gotta walk a couple hundred feet down my drive where it meets with a gravel (snowy) road and another hundred feet or so up to the paved road and across it to the mailboxes. It's a bit of a venture. Was already down to 10, 0F with the windchill. Schlep up to the mailbox and back, dicking with the chain on the driveway gate that didn't want to cooperate. Hands already cold, the metal just sucked any remaining heat out of them. By the time I got back to the house my hands were red, fingers numb and starting to throb. Ran them under the faucet with tepid water and as the feeling came back to my fingers felt like my nails were getting ripped out.

Even as I post this it's 1F out there with windchill it's -9F. Fook this. So hard to be excited about vape mail lol. Still got 3L of nic coming, I suppose if there's a silver lining I don't have to worry about my nic going south from exposure to summer heat. Shit's already basically in a freezer. Need to give Canada a call, seems their fuckin weather got out of its cage again. Brrrr.

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Biggest pain in the ass has been just mail in general. False 'attempted delivery, customer wasn't home' notices, the latest from fedex saying they delivered. Yea nope. And sorry, with the snow and ice on the ground it's evident no tire tracks or footprints so try again. This order from 3f was stuck in handing off to usps limbo, checked it earlier around 8pm. "Delivered to your mailbox". Fuck.

I'm aware others have it colder but it's still cold as balls outside. My mailbox is around a football field away, gotta walk a couple hundred feet down my drive where it meets with a gravel (snowy) road and another hundred feet or so up to the paved road and across it to the mailboxes. It's a bit of a venture. Was already down to 10, 0F with the windchill. Schlep up to the mailbox and back, dicking with the chain on the driveway gate that didn't want to cooperate. Hands already cold, the metal just sucked any remaining heat out of them. By the time I got back to the house my hands were red, fingers numb and starting to throb. Ran them under the faucet with tepid water and as the feeling came back to my fingers felt like my nails were getting ripped out.

Even as I post this it's 1F out there with windchill it's -9F. Fook this. So hard to be excited about vape mail lol. Still got 3L of nic coming, I suppose if there's a silver lining I don't have to worry about my nic going south from exposure to summer heat. Shit's already basically in a freezer. Need to give Canada a call, seems their fuckin weather got out of its cage again. Brrrr.
I had the same thing with USPS. Weather here is about the same, perhaps a little colder. My driveway is 1,000ft. I had a mod that required a signature and my notice was simply placed in the mailbox. I fact I can see the front stoop to my door as I sit in my office. So I went online and filled out the info for redelivery and applied an electronic signature. It was confirmed that it would be delivered the next day. The next day, no package. I kicked off an email to USPS complaining and got a call from the local Post Office Manager. We had a nice chat. There was a replacement worker on the route and she's about the same age as my grand kids. I tell ya, these young people today...

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are the issues with the DNA250C?
Sorry didnt see your comment b4 . i guess apparently i have a severe oil leak after an oil change funny how ive never seen signs until after my oil change ... guess i shouldn't of really said issues but quirks . i guess is a better term just google dna 250 c issues i dont use temp control anyway , but it always ask if new atomizer, a few random errors i just want a simple board less to have to worry about it crapping the bed over . i never vaped to see a mod put my socks on for me . I could care less if my mod fires and reads the atomizer im happy. ive always been simple dont feel the need for quadruple wrapped Godzilla coils . yes ive tried them and ill stick with my simple builds that i can build.. maybe thats why they didnt stick for me .. because yrs ago we all saw this shit coming and the shit is finally hitting us in the face .

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And since it's vapemail, well can't blame the attachment button. Just too lazy to post pics right now. Wasn't a big order, just a few things I scored when grabbing another kfv5 clone for my mom so she has a couple tucked away. First glance it doesn't look bad, it's not a tobeco like her others. One of the random no name clones but even those are getting harder to come by and she likes her setup. Got a spare bottle for the pulse 2 (clear, they were out of black), the honeycomb insert for the mongrel along with spare glass cap for mongrel. Oh and some ss mesh strips for the aromamizer v3. Ordered before all my issues with that but they were cheap so whatever.

It was -17F with the windchill here last night. The sun is out today and actually not too bad out 🇨🇦

VU Sponsors