Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The post awful has been so bad, I was about to file a claim when I finally got noticed that my vape mail started moving again, two weeks after leaving Las Vegas. This morning, I received a Vaporesso Swag 2 I ordered for the hubby, and a beautiful Aspire Feedlink Revvo for myself.
91cda6f648e1460eeaeca2961ba16cbc.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a bunch of good stuff today. These nylon pliers really are nice a do help a bunch.
OghyAhP.jpg

Ribbon from Wire Optim:
rgDanwn.jpg

Stainless steel wire from Advanced Vape supplies:
P9iDzd2.jpg

I got a Squid Detonator mod from our very own Mr. @gadget! :
QtJG6Ch.jpg

I'm going to use tonight. Looks like a great mod.

Last but not least I got an egg from @Vape Fan :
iCfbk6I.jpg

You might be curious to what that is. I'll show you:
23PfuoW.jpg

It folds out into a nice portable magnifying glass! I used it today along with my new nylon pliers to make that 5 core 30ga staggered fused clapton.

Thank you to both of you guys!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a bunch of good stuff today. These nylon pliers really are nice a do help a bunch.
OghyAhP.jpg

Ribbon from Wire Optim:
rgDanwn.jpg

P9iDzd2.jpg

QtJG6Ch.jpg

iCfbk6I.jpg

23PfuoW.jpg

It folds out into a nice portable magnifying glass! I used it today along with my new nylon pliers to make that 5 core 30ga staggered fused clapton.

New swivels?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OghyAhP.jpg

Ribbon from Wire Optim:
rgDanwn.jpg

P9iDzd2.jpg

QtJG6Ch.jpg

iCfbk6I.jpg

23PfuoW.jpg

Surprised you haven’t bought a hand vise yet?

They work well in 5/8+ drill chucks for larger builds.

cd366842067943f1da4c698d8a955ccc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
New SSA flavors today and boy oh boy a REAL orange. First one I have bought that actually tastes right. This with a little of the SSA whipped cream and their ice cream vanilla and I am finally going to have that orange creamsicle bar I have been after :)

Love their sweet yogurt too, got a bigger bottle this time. The rest ( with the exception of the lemon cheesecake ) are more new ones for me to try

IMG_20210301_133340453.jpg

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OghyAhP.jpg

Ribbon from Wire Optim:
rgDanwn.jpg

P9iDzd2.jpg

QtJG6Ch.jpg

iCfbk6I.jpg

23PfuoW.jpg

Oh wow I need one of those magnifying glasses. @Vape Fan where did you get this amazing doo-dad?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New swivels?
I've been using Mustad brand swivels. They're really good. I get way less twisting and problems now.

I got some AmySport swivels off Amazon that aren't as good. I like the AWS ones that are just swivels with split rings. I hook two of those and a snap swivel on the end. Those have all been sitting out since I got the Mustad ones.

In my picture above is a juice box straw. I cut pieces off to keep my cores from flopping around. I use a couple of pieces over all the cores. Only the center wire gets hooked up. The rest are free so the clapton wrap can slide where it needs to.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been using Mustad brand swivels. They're really good. I get way less twisting and problems now.

I got some AmySport swivels off Amazon that aren't as good. I like the AWS ones that are just swivels with split rings. I hook two of those and a snap swivel on the end. Those have all been sitting out since I got the Mustad ones.

In my picture above is a juice box straw. I cut pieces off to keep my cores from flopping around. I use a couple of pieces over all the cores. Only the center wire gets hooked up. The rest are free so the clapton wrap can slide where it needs to.
Where did you get the Mustad ones at, if you remember?

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So that cute little voopoo drag I got what, last week I think, has decided it wants to auto fire if the pin on the RDA I am using is a bit longer. I found 3 so far it does it on, the asgard mini being one. So I contact VaporEmpire who said they would take it back but I would have to pay for shipping and then they would have to inspect it yadda yadda.

You know for the $20 some odd bucks I paid, it's not worth sending it back and they don't have anymore anyway. It's only a few RDA's it does it on so I will deal with it but I am wondering if I should take it apart and have a look at the 510. It moves up and down fine, no issue there at least. Never had a device do that before. Any ideas?

Battery does not get hot or anything so I assume it's okay as long as what I am using has a short enough 510 pin so it does not auto fire.
Just irritates me as I baby all my stuff and hell I JUST got the thing. Grrrrr I have shit luck. lol

The culprit, and it didn't do it before but I bet I had a spacer under the asgard at first. Guess I should try that and see.

Yep, it's fine with a spacer

IMG_20210224_210129982.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that cute little voopoo drag I got what, last week I think, has decided it wants to auto fire if the pin on the RDA I am using is a bit longer. I found 3 so far it does it on, the asgard mini being one. So I contact VaporEmpire who said they would take it back but I would have to pay for shipping and then they would have to inspect it yadda yadda.

You know for the $20 some odd bucks I paid, it's not worth sending it back and they don't have anymore anyway. It's only a few RDA's it does it on so I will deal with it but I am wondering if I should take it apart and have a look at the 510. It moves up and down fine, no issue there at least. Never had a device do that before. Any ideas?

Battery does not get hot or anything so I assume it's okay as long as what I am using has a short enough 510 pin so it does not auto fire.
Just irritates me as I baby all my stuff and hell I JUST got the thing. Grrrrr I have shit luck. lol

The culprit, and it didn't do it before but I bet I had a spacer under the asgard at first. Guess I should try that and see.

Yep, it's fine with a spacer

View attachment 178845
Try putting a mod guard or two on it.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Try putting a mod guard or two on it.
umm, I did. see above lol. Thanks though, yes it's fine with a guard ( I called it a spacer, my bad ) I may take it apart someday and have a look at the 510 connection. For the, I think it was $28, I guess I can't be too upset, I am not happy that they said I would have to pay the shipping return if I had chosen to send it back, but their store their rules I guess. I wont order from them again. HA! May not be ordering from anyone soon anyway, so that's a moot point. lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
umm, I did. see above lol. Thanks though, yes it's fine with a guard ( I called it a spacer, my bad ) I may take it apart someday and have a look at the 510 connection. But still for the I think it was $28 I guess I can't be too upset, other than I am not happy that they said I would have to pay the shipping return if I had chosen to send it back but their store their rules I guess. I wont order form them again though. HA! May not be ordering from anyone son anyway so that's a moot point. lol
Oops. I missed that part :D

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I made another Billet Box purchase while I was on vacation. The seller is shipping UPS so it should arrive on time. It's expected on Wednesday. It is a very large lot of Billet Boxes and accessories. Here's a shot of the boxes including the much coveted Woof box for the Year of the Dog.

:vapemail:The emoji is fitting since it looks like a UPS truck.

1614654297753.png

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like only a used one left here.
Okay, thanks I can always search by the name or maybe look for something similar. I still do okay with the 3x reading glasses and a bright light. But that's a cool little item. Oh and I didn't see where it was available anymore. OKAY which one of you little monsters snagged my light LOLOL I'm kidding, Oh nvm, heh I had to click on the see available sellers. Okay, you're all darlings again. :)

For $10 I snagged it, used or not. I can take the chance and might be some little thing the previous buyer didn't like. Who knows

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made another Billet Box purchase while I was on vacation. The seller is shipping UPS so it should arrive on time. It's expected on Wednesday. It is a very large lot of Billet Boxes and accessories. Here's a shot of the boxes including the much coveted Woof box for the Year of the Dog.

View attachment 178848
wow nice haul. Congrats

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 178848
Good heavens!!!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where did you get the Mustad ones at, if you remember?
Yeah, just picked them up on eBay. I use two of this style:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Pack-Mu...951041?hash=item1ce4936c41:g:bucAAOSwFINeUc9q
Not sure if those are the same size. Truthfully, I ordered them right when I started making wires.

On the very end of my swivel group, I have one of these (size:3) snap swivels:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSTAD-BAL...900849?hash=item41cccd9af1:g:11EAAOSwkepZj5oS

It's been working great. I'm going to order some more of different styles too. @CrazyChef v2.0 mentioned the brand in a thread about swivels. I think he loved a certain kind but I don't remember which style.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 178848
Well, it's official, I can quit trying to keep up with your ass o_O:giggle: Great score man! Are you gonna get to one BB per day of the year? :wait::giggle::giggle:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, just picked them up on eBay. I use two of this style:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Pack-Mu...951041?hash=item1ce4936c41:g:bucAAOSwFINeUc9q
Not sure if those are the same size. Truthfully, I ordered them right when I started making wires.

On the very end of my swivel group, I have one of these (size:3) snap swivels:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSTAD-BAL...900849?hash=item41cccd9af1:g:11EAAOSwkepZj5oS

It's been working great. I'm going to order some more of different styles too. @CrazyChef v2.0 mentioned the brand in a thread about swivels. I think he loved a certain kind but I don't remember which style.
Thank you very much! Been using Eagle Claw and having some issues, so going to try this for sure.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
F#@k FDA, F#@k mail carriers, F#@k bans, we always have @gadget! Mail :bingo:Bloodpoint and silencer cap on the carnage 1.5 deck, and enough masks to stave off mother F#@king covid for years ;) Thanks Brother, another fantastic deal.
View attachment 178852
Wasn't that a polished brass Bloodpoint?

Love that red and black, killer setup!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 178848
You're taking that whole, he who has the most toys wins, thing very seriously eh? :giggle: :cheers:

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 178848
JESUS CHRISTMAS...I NEVER WENT DOWN THAT RABBIT HOLE

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Has anyone used FastTech's gift cards? Which is now a payment method for ecig to USA, or Crypto or their other process they implemented when they stopped PP...

I'm wondering if I can use 2 of their gift cards on the same order.
Yes you can. When I order and tap the gc box all [HASH=201]#s[/HASH] that still have a positive balance will show up. Use as many as you need.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Yes you can. When I order and tap the gc box all [HASH=201]#s[/HASH] that still have a positive balance will show up. Use as many as you need.
I did that around 2/23. During check out, used PP to pay for gc - FT auto applied it to order - repeat as needed.

Now if the order could just make it's way outa china...

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
JK Mini Remastered came in, also have gunmetal and silver.
View attachment 178872View attachment 178872
My mb one was supposed to be delivered yesterday. But noooo, they have to go and loose the thing, or decided they wanted it more. Pissed I paid for premium Fedex and got UPS Saver, and QP knows how I feel about all that....

I never owned V1. Do you like MR better...thoughts?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
My mb one was supposed to be delivered yesterday. But noooo, they have to go and loose the thing, or decided they wanted it more. Pissed I paid for premium Fedex and got UPS Saver, and QP knows how I feel about all that....
No longer pissed (as much). QP replied to my email in about an hour so ! Fedex told them no even when though it was going out before 3/1.
Also:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
""We have contacted UPS regarding the issue and we are waiting for their update. The investigation for a lost package takes 5-10 business days. If we don't have an update regarding your package this Friday, March 5th, we will ship you another package. If we send you another package and that UPS finds the lost package, it will still be shipped to you. If it happened, we will send you a return label to send us back one of the package.

We will give you an update as soon as we have one.
We are sorry for the inconvenience,
Thank you""

With all their disclaimers during check out, I expected the opposite but, can't get much better than that.

VU Sponsors