The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Y'all, Edwin is in the hospital. I posted details in the Daily Check-in thread. How about keeping his spirits up? What a mug shot!

The link sounds wrong but it goes to the correct post.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
My mb one was supposed to be delivered yesterday. But noooo, they have to go and loose the thing, or decided they wanted it more. Pissed I paid for premium Fedex and got UPS Saver, and QP knows how I feel about all that....

I never owned V1. Do you like MR better...thoughts?
Quite enjoying them. Same build and wick for both so no fiddling was required. AF slots are smaller and mr is slightly more restricted. Not a fan of that but in no way a deal breaker. Shorter fatter profile but the trade off is a good top fill system. OG on the end with white dt. None have the dt that comes with og or mr.
20210302_085625.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm interested in your thoughts, I remember having conversations with you over 2 years ago about how much we liked the OG.
If you enjoy the one you'll enjoy the other. My only niggling con is its not as airy as the og. That being said the vape is nearly identical, just a bit warmer if chain vaping. Flavor is spot on; did a side by side comparison with same build/wick and juice in both.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First time trying CSS wire and ribbon.
ZXwcSIw.jpg

They threw in the 42ga SS for free. I've never used anything over 40ga so far.

Vapefly Siegfried RTA from FT came today.
thn0TOm.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't expect to get any more of these:
m5td1UO.jpg

They were only $14.99 at the Eleaf US site. They had a limit of 3 or I would've got more. I forgot all about free shipping or I would've through another item in my cart.
Wait, free shipping too? I had trouble liking the fire button placement on the one I originally had but for $15 I may see if there are any left. Oh if over $70 it's free ship. Hmm thinking. Oh, that's right I checked it before and saw the $11 shipping and passed. Meh, I have enough stuff stashed away lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait, free shipping too? I had trouble liking the fire button placement on the one I originally had but for $15 I may see if there are any left. Oh if over $70 it's free ship. Hmm thinking. Oh, that's right I checked it before and saw the $11 shipping and passed. Meh, I have enough stuff stashed away lol
It used to be $60 for free shipping. I bought four original Pico Squeezes from that site before and threw in a few tank glasses to get it shipped for free.

I mentioned in the low to mid-range thread that the shipping fee doesn't look as bad when you buy more than one.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh you guys have no clue how much I owe but put it this way I make less than a grand a month and live off my social security disability . . Not my fault they give me such a limit and don't check my cash flow but it's do or die time boys and girls and I don't intend on letting some greedy fracking corporations or government who ever the hell tell me I have to just quit or die basically . The way I see it they can't get blood from a stone . And my ss is off limits besides federal loans. . I do what I have to .I ve played the survival game a long time
I'm on SSI/SSA too...$803/mo. And I don't have Sec8 housing or any of that.

Is whut it is...better off still than many I see on the streets around here. :(

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I was all rearin' to get another, but I can't afford more than one and that shipping...nope.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FINALLY! I've got a Slam thanks to @bx10r. To me is the perfect mech mod. If anyone else is thinking of selling one, (especially a B2,) please let me get in on the deal.

View attachment 179160
Glad it got to you safely. It's a great mod I'm just not a fan of brass or ultem... I had an all-black but I traded it for this.. now I have an all-black b4
9cfdf73b55219a00783d7f864ebd22af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it works great. Cleaned all the contact points and and so far works like a dream.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
I just said that cuz isn't that the one he thought something was wrong with it because it only went to 40w? :teehee:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drunken Vapology clearance ordering :tantrum::zombie: Seven years in, I finally got a build mat. And it's ORANGE!!!!!! :inlove:20210308_220554.jpg

20210308_221638.jpg
Let's see if I can get this all right......
New wire cutters, Billi Billi white BB screws and wraps, some 510 and 810 DT's, couple new Boro glasses, BB stickers, bunch of Cotn threads, and a couple of back up chargers.
20210308_223353.jpg
CCI Archon RDA, Asgard 30mm frosted, clear, gunmetal. Turk V2 black, Temple 28mm SS and clear cap, and HDNE Madhattan 21700. Outta the box the HDNE is a huge let down, but more on that. RDA'S need to be tried yet, but over all very happy.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drunken Vapology clearance ordering :tantrum::zombie: Seven years in, I finally got a build mat. And it's ORANGE!!!!!! :inlove:View attachment 179169

View attachment 179170
Let's see if I can get this all right......
New wire cutters, Billi Billi white BB screws and wraps, some 510 and 810 DT's, couple new Boro glasses, BB stickers, bunch of Cotn threads, and a couple of back up chargers.
View attachment 179171
CCI Archon RDA, Asgard 30mm frosted, clear, gunmetal. Turk V2 black, Temple 28mm SS and clear cap, and HDNE Madhattan 21700. Outta the box the HDNE is a huge let down, but more on that. RDA'S need to be tried yet, but over all very happy.
Looks like you went all out! Love the build mat and RDAs. I might get a purple mat since you brought them to my attention.

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I tried to post a sec ago but it wouldn't let me.. Let's try this again. I got some AVS wire in the mail today.
3KeF4NU.jpg
They were out of wire by the time I saw what they were doing. So I bought a few coils. The 2.5mm 28g x 2/40g Fused Clapton aren't even labeled. But they sent me a free Boaz 24mm Stainless RDA that I forgot to put in the picture.

I'm going to miss them.

1615331539349.png

VU Sponsors