Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Well that's all folks. I wanted to wait until my last two packages shipped to the U.S were delivered before saying goodbye. Most of my gear went locally, some on here. I've quit vaping for good and wish everyone here the best!
Best of luck to you!
Don't be a stranger- stop in and say Hi

:hug:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well that's all folks. I wanted to wait until my last two packages shipped to the U.S were delivered before saying goodbye. Most of my gear went locally, some on here. I've quit vaping for good and wish everyone here the best!
That's awesome that you are now nic free! But don't be a stranger... still lots of new folks around here that could benefit from your experience! ;)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am curious. Will have to contact my wire place. I use Kanthal wire on my foam cutter for my RC planes.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
I think its more about that KP was registered as a vape domain/business, so all their products were listed under the umbrella.

Can't even begin to think of how they would separate the wire end of their business model so it wouldn't and couldn't be deemed skating the rules, and if its profitable for them to do as such.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail from @MannyScoot
Expected used but this puppy is brand new.
12cad340afbc03a97cf799db27538cc6.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think its more about that KP was registered as a vape domain/business, so all their products were listed under the umbrella.

Can't even begin to think of how they would separate the wire end of their business model so it wouldn't and couldn't be deemed skating the rules, and if its profitable for them to do as such.
This ban is gonna put lots of businesses and good people out of work. And for what? To try n keep our youth off vape. Except it won't stop the one product kids use mainly..Jewel pods.!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

They need to re brand it like Wire Optimum did. I've thought about this before and knew they should've done something. Coil society probably needs to be called Wire Society or something else too.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They need to re brand it like Wire Optimum did. I've thought about this before and knew they should've done something. Coil society probably needs to be called Wire Society or something else too.
Yeah, I E-mailed them too, no response from WO regarding PACT. I'll update once I do get a response though.

Their site has no reference to banned items.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Grus arrived, the silver and carbon fiber one. I dug out my Engine Nano to use on it, makes a nice match.

Last of Eliquid.com points used to get a P4U Eclipse, silver, put a Voopoo Pod tank on that one.

Also got a couple 510 adapters for these magnetic Voopoo RTA decks, and more ultra-cheap premixed juice from ejuicewholesalers.com.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
LV Grus arrived, the silver and carbon fiber one. I dug out my Engine Nano to use on it, makes a nice match.

Last of Eliquid.com points used to get a P4U Eclipse, silver, put a Voopoo Pod tank on that one.

Also got a couple 510 adapters for these magnetic Voopoo RTA decks, and more ultra-cheap premixed juice from ejuicewholesalers.com.
I like the grus. 217 n holds a 30mm. Just wish it was a dna

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's my understanding the USPO ban does not start getting enforced until Apr 27, even though it became law Mar 23. Sort of a grace period for packages that were already en route. etc. (Officially called something like a 'public awareness period,' paraphrased.) I assume it follows that customs will be pushing stuff through as normal... until Apr 27th. Is that how others are understanding it?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's my understanding the USPO ban does not start getting enforced until Apr 27, even though it became law Mar 23. Sort of a grace period for packages that were already en route. etc. (Officially called something like a 'public awareness period,' paraphrased.) I assume it follows that customs will be pushing stuff through as normal... until Apr 27th. Is that how others are understanding it?

I believe what I read in the original Senate bill 1253 was that the postal service should enact the new regulations "within 120 days" which gives them some leeway as to when their deadline is. Sounds to me like, unless USPS makes an announcement, it's anybody's guess.

VU Sponsors