Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I also had an Evolv order in. It was for a DNA250c and a DNA60. Both of them shipped yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was starting to get a little worried about it shipping out, and was thinking of shooting them an email asking them if they would allow me to just come pick it up. I don't live real far from them.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My luck or general shit status of USPS?

Here I used the same service to print two labels on the same day and both destined to Germany for repairs. My dicodes sbs I had for a week then somehow got filled with juice, and the other my semovar. I dropped of both packages into the same box in front of the same Post Office at the same time. One made it to Germany, the other was apparently never even scanned. WTF? I have called the post office and nobody even answers. Will try going by there today...

View attachment 179825
View attachment 179826
View attachment 179827
View attachment 179828
In other exciting news, my "lost" USPS package I was shipping to Dicodes in Germany which appeared (from USPS tracking) to have never been scanned in and went poof - has been sitting in customs in Germany!

Muchos gracias to the squirrel master himself, @dre, for digging this info up for me. A man of international talents...

Dicodes was able, after several attempts, to retrieve it from customs. Hope is renewed I will see my sbs again one day!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my halfassed order in from avs. What a joke lol. No wonder they wanted to be vague about what items they didn't have that they wanted to replace with random garbage and wouldn't tell me while going back and forth on live chat. Basically the entire order didn't make it. Had ordered 6000ft of 38ga ss316L, 3000ft of 36ga ss316L, 300ft of 30ga ss316L and 1000ft of stainless ribbon. The 30ga and ribbon were just tagged onto my existing order of what I was really after. That was all that showed up. The other 9000ft of wire mia. Yet oddly were in stock at the time of purchase. So out of like $28, $22.50 worth didn't show. And neither has the refund for it yet. They've known about the request for refund on the missing items since Friday and still haven't bothered getting around to it? They keep it up and I'll dispute the whole damn purchase. Cocksmokers.

Would never do business with them again I can say that much. At this rate for all the headaches I've dealt with in the past, the worst is an American company. And people keep saying 'why not buy local', this is why. Because they're assclowns. Aww, are they going out of the vape business? (Tear). lmfao.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Purge Mods TKO Limited Edition
Only 10 made!
2834daa262668f6868ddb41eb495b685.jpg

dba9f3222a6d034cdd64140ea771cd2c.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
af87b7dd3b6b0e5038701233bae24733.png

Ooof

My recent deliveries from them aren’t that batch number...

Opened one of the recent delivery with a 02082021 batch code and all is well

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk
Well shit, my last two bottles are from that batch. I have no sense of smell so I will have to have the wife give it the good ole sniff test when she gets home. Thanks for the heads up!

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well shit, my last two bottles are from that batch. I have no sense of smell so I will have to have the wife give it the good ole sniff test when she gets home. Thanks for the heads up!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, those two bottles are absolutely bad. One smells of mushrooms (like a freshly opened can of mushrooms) and the other smells of dirt and potatoes. The taste is rancid, and no flavor is going to cover that up.

I got a refund already though, so that is good at least. And these were just extra and not vital to my supply, so not too big of a deal.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, those two bottles are absolutely bad. One smells of mushrooms (like a freshly opened can of mushrooms) and the other smells of dirt and potatoes. The taste is rancid, and no flavor is going to cover that up.

I got a refund already though, so that is good at least. And these were just extra and not vital to my supply, so not too big of a deal.
Was it 100mg a ml or 250? Pg or vg?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I've never ordered nicotine from them other than 2 liters of Chemnovatic. The PurNic freebase feedback has always been all over the place. I wouldn't trust it to be good. This isn't a post to gather more feedback. I'm just posting what I've observed over the years.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've never ordered nicotine from them other than 2 liters of Chemnovatic. The PurNic freebase feedback has always been all over the place. I wouldn't trust it to be good. This isn't a post to gather more feedback. I'm just posting what I've observed over the years.
I've bought the PurNic many times now, and this was the first issue I have had. I had a couple issues from MFS before, and the one time I ordered from Nude Nicotine the base was the same color as coca-cola, so I never bought from them again.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

95% of the Nic I’ve ever ordered has been from River.

Always been PurNic but in Salts (100mg/ml)

A few other orders I’ve made like LNW was trash and I dumped it... NudeNic salts I like... can’t tell a difference from Rivers.

I do have 2 bottles of regular PurNic from River in 100mg/ml, but I haven’t cracked those open to try

Guess my next batch of 500ml ADV I make I’ll try it...

I just vape such low percentages (1.5mg) and barely top 20ml in a day, worried being so used to salts that regular Nic I’d be vaping more til my tolerance adapted

Anyway...

Had one issue with River 2 or so years ago... the two bottles I got the seal was bad and let some air in and it immediately turned red upon first draw; but they remedied it fairly quickly... even refunded me and sent replacements which coincidentally is the bottles I am working out of currently

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nude Nicotine the base was the same color as coca-cola, so I never bought from them again.
That was where I got my first bottle of nicotine for DIY in 2017. They didn't ship it until two weeks after my order. When it showed up, it was awful. It was very peppery nic. I went to Chemnovatic next and their stuff was always excellent for me.

About NicRiv or RivSup, their customer service has always been pretty great. I've only had one problem from there. I got a jug of PG and didn't need to open it until 6 months down the road. When I did it smelled like diesel fuel. I figured that long of a lapse shouldn't be covered but they sent me a replacement gallon right away.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That was where I got my first bottle of nicotine for DIY in 2017. They didn't ship it until two weeks after my order. When it showed up, it was awful. It was very peppery nic. I went to Chemnovatic next and their stuff was always excellent for me.

About NicRiv or RivSup, their customer service has always been pretty great. I've only had one problem from there. I got a jug of PG and didn't need to open it until 6 months down the road. When I did it smelled like diesel fuel. I figured that long of a lapse shouldn't be covered but they sent me a replacement gallon right away.
I think my Nude Nic order was back around 2017 too.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks like i het yo break the seal on all my stash of nic to c if its crap(god i hope not). And re bottle it. So frustrating

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like i het yo break the seal on all my stash of nic to c if its crap(god i hope not). And re bottle it. So frustrating
I think the batch number that was effected was the same as the one listed above (03182021), but I am not sure if that is the only batch that was problematic. That is the batch number mine had, the juice is crystal clear but has a horrible taste to it and apparently stinks really bad. They cannot replace the nic anymore, so fingers crossed that yours is still good.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I think the batch number that was effected was the same as the one listed above (03182021), but I am not sure if that is the only batch that was problematic. That is the batch number mine had, the juice is crystal clear but has a horrible taste to it and apparently stinks really bad. They cannot replace the nic anymore, so fingers crossed that yours is still good.
Im fucked then if mine is bad.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I just got 2 liters a couple of days ago.
PG based 100mg.
I sniffed them and they had a very slight ashtray smell but we're clear.
Didn't taste it before I rebottled though.
When I get home I'll have to taste a couple to see what's up.
Tossed the jugs already so I didn't catch the batch number unless the packing list has it.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just got 2 liters a couple of days ago.
PG based 100mg.
I sniffed them and they had a very slight ashtray smell but we're clear.
Didn't taste it before I rebottled though.
When I get home I'll have to taste a couple to see what's up.
Tossed the jugs already so I didn't catch the batch number unless the packing list has it.
You will know. It isnt an oder you can miss. It is still stuck in my nose 2 hours later. Its horrible

Last edited:

VU Sponsors