Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Booyaa. Hexohm o-frame
844f3d27e2bf727d5a88d8165cc9957e.jpg

i was at a vape shop a while ago. the hot babe there had one of those, fixed up real nice. i fell in love, and the mod was pretty nice to !

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No mail yet, but I am curious. The B&M I buy juice from when not mixing is less than 2 minutes away by car. They are closed for Covid, no curb side even. But they are doing online, and prices are the same with free shipping. Ordered yesterday, shipped today, any guesses when I will get it from two minutes away? :wait::D

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No mail yet, but I am curious. The B&M I buy juice from when not mixing is less than 2 minutes away by car. They are closed for Covid, no curb side even. But they are doing online, and prices are the same with free shipping. Ordered yesterday, shipped today, any guesses when I will get it from two minutes away? :wait::D
If the postal service near you is anything like they are here,i'm gonna guess 5 days haha.I bought something off ebay a while back.The seller was about 20 minutes from me,but usps decided it was a good idea to send it to a sort facility 100 miles away,then that wasn't good enough,so they sent it another 200 miles or so into a completely different state before finally bringing it back to me haha.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

2 weeks. lol.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Saturday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LXV4 compliments of @Countrypami came today, as did the Tuglyfe Squonk I got from the Vape Trader for $12! Good deal in my book... Not a scratch on it, don't look like it has eber even been used.
97e5ed9e6159ab633b48c45fa7056d22.jpg
4cf1cb6c7a28c42ee0ee59ab0f59dc44.jpg
ee1cca9a4035efa08e94d6d4bf95f09f.jpg
d8d9c878163e384999f6726cbe9930fb.jpg
7ee47a65c85b5ebf2cf4b2ccc8616ba0.jpg
4697b64862426ab84b55962bb62b0a38.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Glad you got it okay. Psst... don't forget to leave feedback ;)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't be shocked if it winds up in Bangor on it's way to you.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Desk Mail!!! :xD:

I have a cloth basket under both sides of my desk. I was looking for tissue paper and found gold!
Back in Aug. 2016 I had communications with Cosmic Fog about my favorite eliquid, Streek from their Lost Fog collection. The first eliquid I ever bought after I wanted to get away from my menthol liquid was Streek. Greek yogurt and strawberries. It's amazing. $25 a bottle. I later purchased it again but this time it was labeled StreAk and it didn't taste the same. Cosmic Fog told me that StreAk was black market and NOT their juice. I had purchased 4 30ml bottles of the fake and didn't want it. Cosmic Fog sent me a 12ct case of StrEEk and, they sent me another case of an assortment of their other juices. They were all 18mg and I'm at 12mg.

Well, I found 8 bottles under my desk! I opened a bottle and it smelled perfect! Filled up a BB tank and it still had 18mg potency, :eek:!
It tastes amazing for having sat for 4 years! And it is indeed a very dark place and quite cool, even in summer.
pmV9YQZ4dG0wlLCayxiwxr2w9sTPoyQCYzvUBWf1R-MxuP1V_gU3ytdqPTt2t83CKEwJeg5E-PNa835p6JVPSI837QhfMrkjzL8F-AU7jREL8tUNbgmGWHVzYH-UW9Z31g03m7Q_-8DlrDtrhSXCw39LFUpuo4x8L2GT5SZZ31nxJuuCpQ5w68fdh3T98XWEUmU26BcFxmPFbWWlHPLkaubh4Ppkg7RiIJeePGRRWJGr8Bp6XXS0ijgPVkbvuD_Ws5emNFTzGTCoSwHDC4Ippx7XxXArZZTDagpBTB2t1JGn_1bnGY_JRt6t3viYTapOOIJSrELR-vWGeuch1Vb6DeWHnI4oua_5ii2thaYTHViAFnpdPQuaji4C7xT8a5pi7fquJ1IM_L_0Euz8SLKwR0oCxjuE-tJ58fdWCN_Hu1I04NycEKrJygaPChM6OLPhhmmMee-FhJ7_4cUkfYjPIxxEBnMQaDIq00c4gvpDJMhzBjPzH0ys86Q37LywL1P9VOVcNtE6UdmVut_VasVfsDB5KBuOyF2WSlNWybXOaWZHgQDPDHNDgaIrX-0zGbiajAyGWKq_-91_8E5IB1dWGjF7vlpnfWaU_z5Bi7F1Vwenqeh-V8t2fh6_-Jo05n2JPiCqxC_Z0TrqFYB1fP_KTbDmWrJ-elVDyUEiy0ySNshMo7T6UGkurNkWgMpN=w1314-h1238-no

Lost Fog Streek.jpg

AND, I also found another of my favorite juices; these are limited edition. Kilo Kiberry Yogurt! Two 120ml that cost me a fortune in July 2018.
This is a premium and hard to find. Still very expensive. I was doing the happy dance last night.
eURI4f-QWac5x2yXrtSmHfKBb8p_qrOih-ZVThBwj7kTmSeYwxo4IZiaL-llN9l1xwyzEyWhOmU86npTvDDpaXQ9Snc6e3ki7FkWrYNyu6meCyKsduSpJvN81j3pbSBN9UctZJa3jKYqdQ34G7bxAeENUtTcYAmOyOgiULwHfHWymfSUm9-qklmjt7U5dKiQDU9bmKLkZyFtnDXoSVhiqVH9tsYbac_QGPMS1dqEddVs03pNqQnHqxF_7__rEY1HXrriIXdegGjAPp-Jmgxe_xDjEE-AzJIF_380C19QpuQ2awOGVxNf8-bJwWHh-eVE3XI8F9TWkqOdspSiUdv87Iy3QdPbDoFnmC9NMo7Q992eLDFg2tt2Riaau6BuwhlSUYNjGCkx0HG1XAbsmQu6qGE1lTuF9VutIvenHOWmcgyKLPCmHIZwC4H_jv3Bkm2DwUlFa9FBfVfinLE-ujpDkFRxSy7bdmX-Id0HtG97Nb4Hp4c2MadAhNzndPErRelMD2_vL2mMq_qESbQBdPocmcPNXMgkDPUQXN7WxOD93ZeftAP6s7cBMm0M_cM6Hy7xdKe0px29ZViz-99WI1Jr4Geu0hFymDKQpe-6td9VmmCw-Qt74rXCnccouFmDGGGwBCIhatlinwf1cJqzHu6kKi-39Xod4ZP8TLon8YEv5HLGgZrVctrcdNExpI8l=w1334-h1238-no

Kilo 120 Special.jpg

Yay, me!

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If the postal service near you is anything like they are here,i'm gonna guess 5 days haha.I bought something off ebay a while back.The seller was about 20 minutes from me,but usps decided it was a good idea to send it to a sort facility 100 miles away,then that wasn't good enough,so they sent it another 200 miles or so into a completely different state before finally bringing it back to me haha.
2 weeks. lol.
Saturday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't be shocked if it winds up in Bangor on it's way to you.

Bunch of pessimists, the lot of ya :rolleyes::D:D

Ordered Tuesday, showed up Thursday. I am more than happy with that :):)
1588303116516684082194.jpg

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First order from ArmageddonMFG.com and I am very happy! The RDA ($50) and transparent cap ($20) were free with purchase. Will definitely be going back to make another purchase.
a332b713efd9e810577a070b4217a7ca.jpg
0ee2edf180deaf0a212477ba8917810e.jpg
897744840532d5df94e6c3f8d2e521fe.jpg
9cbcc8ebbea6193f0d998ef7eefadc37.jpg
78be04aaa49ac758aa762229b727e731.jpg
e34e436c84fb5a6c64c40eeb58a9ef74.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
That's sweet. I like the purple against the black. And that's awesome customer service with the extra goodies they threw in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Great question lol. There's is a company through FB called Vaping Rhino. This is an extremely rare mod so I haven't been able to find much, just going off others experiences with the tube, which have been spot on. I just knew I had to grab it while I had a chance and did so. I'm assuming, I know I know, that it was a prototype for a big expo? Maybe bx10r can elaborate more on the company? I can say personally, I'm happy with the craftsmanship

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Great question lol. There's is a company through FB called Vaping Rhino. This is an extremely rare mod so I haven't been able to find much, just going off others experiences with the tube, which have been spot on. I just knew I had to grab it while I had a chance and did so. I'm assuming, I know I know, that it was a prototype for a big expo? Maybe bx10r can elaborate more on the company? I can say personally, I'm happy with the craftsmanship
It looks really cool.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait! Will that hold a 30mm RDA? How much and how do I get one?
I don't have a 30 but if I'm not mistaken there will be some overhang but then again I could be wrong cuz I remember putting my Warhead on it. I don't have my Warhead right now send you a picture but I can send you his Facebook group you can join and just keep your eyes open for his next drop

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I don't have a 30 but if I'm not mistaken there will be some overhang but then again I could be wrong cuz I remember putting my Warhead on it. I don't have my Warhead right now send you a picture but I can send you his Facebook group you can join and just keep your eyes open for his next drop

Isn't that an Elite in the picture? I don't have Facebook so I can't do that. Damn it.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah you're right. My Elite v2 is 28mm. Close enough.
Hey Don the Atom carries a 28mm with no overhang and the new Viking Grip comes with multiple "top hats", the larger being 30mm. Look for some discount codes for Florida Vapor Supply, I've used them on multiple purchases. Both side fire tubes and both great mods. I own one of each. Just a suggestion if you're looking for something to hold a larger atty

Last edited:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Don the Atom carries a 28mm with no overhang and the new Viking Grip comes with multiple "top hats", the larger being 30mm. Look for some codes for Florida Vapor Supply, I've used them on multiple purchases. Both side fire tubes and both great mods. I own one of each. Just a suggestion if you're looking for something to hold a larger atty
He has a vkiing already...gotta keep up bro

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I've been lucky enough to grab a few lately, that's for sure. It won't be the norm going forward as much as I wish it were, however
Actually I don't have a Viking yet and I've been drooling over the Atom. I like unusual and that Rhino is just that. I have an Elite V2 RDA that I love. I actually am a big fan of Armageddon MFG/ Immortal Modz. I have multiple Apocalypse, Redemption, Reckoning RDAs. I have 1 Elite V2 and 1 Titanium Vital.

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Next on my list of things to do is get some sick ass fucking RDAs. I want something that's got a wicked build deck and then puts off some wicked flavor.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
this is what went missing. took 1 week to go a lil over 1 hour away.
kinda Fugly, isn't it. when i bought it, i thought it was black.
and the...... um ........guy, just dropped it in a bubble envelope :facepalm:.
i will be giving him some shipping advice.

anyway. it doesn't look like this now.

20200501_163546.jpg

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 159878
I think it looks pretty cool just like that,although i'm so burnt out on black mods,that i always try to find different colored stuff haha.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 159878

I dig it. Some more distress probably make that thing pop.

I’m not a huge purge mod fan, but they do make some good looking mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors