The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Arrived from the slow boat today ( wasn't that slow honestly ) The OXVA Arbiter.

This will be in my daily lineup. Great build deck (very interesting too ) Easy to install coils and wick, beautiful smooth quiet airflow. Can close it down to a restricted DL and plenty of airflow wide open( imo anyway )Gets a little louder wide open but totally doable for me and I am real picky when it comes to noisy tanks/rda's. Machining is nicely done as far as all the threads. Is a 28mm. Flavor is outstanding. This one ticks all the boxes for me. If you don't mind it being a larger tank, then I can highly recommend getting one. Price is good too. It was $32 shipped from Everzon.

IMG_20210121_131818284.jpg

Last edited:

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also ordered:

24"×48" 325 316L Mesh for High VG

24"X48" 500 316L Mesh for High PG

Currently using 500 mesh in high VG applications, not really getting much flavor out of my strawberry lemonade sauce. Not sure why. Even in MTL airflow configuration, with a chamber that tiny on the In'Ax, I should be getting a popping taste of lemonade or strawberry or both... I'm getting neither.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BCF Order today. Every time I get an order from them, I get a smile on my face knowing there will be a hand written thank you and smiley face inside :) Mostly staples for me, I am an INW and RFSC junkie, and apparently hoping a FW junkie as well o_O but some new stuff I'm excited to try .....
View attachment 176714
Let me know how the RFSC's are, those flavors look up my alley but haven't tried anything from that company

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know how the RFSC's are, those flavors look up my alley but haven't tried anything from that company

RFSC Strawberry is my favorite of all time. Love it as a stand alone or mixer. Ripe flavor, not artificial. Grape is fantastic as well, more of a grape gum than grape juice. Red energy is straight up red bull. I mix it with menthol. Weird, but I either love it or hate it. Just ride it out when good. Lemon is new to me, but smells like a cleaner, so idk......

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
RFSC Strawberry is my favorite of all time. Love it as a stand alone or mixer. Ripe flavor, not artificial. Grape is fantastic as well, more of a grape gum than grape juice. Red energy is straight up red bull. I mix it with menthol. Weird, but I either love it or hate it. Just ride it out when good. Lemon is new to me, but smells like a cleaner, so idk......
I love strawberry and grape vapes so I will have to check them out

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a follow-up: For a better test of the mod, I took my OG Griffin with a 0.4 build that had been running at 30W on my good 'ol IPV 4S quite happily for ages now, and put it on the Predator at the same wattage for a comparision. Can't really tell the difference. Perhaps a tad weaker but not bad.

Next: stick Artic Fox on the sucka because OEM Wismec firmware is shit, IMHO.
And then we see how it flies. :D

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Told you guys. I would post golly gee suk got his hands on a GG lol even opted for the new build deck yes I know got my g loaded on my voo with ny kayfun ice drip tip yeah its a beater mod but I'm not one for caring as long as it works and yes its authentic got 426

You sure that ain't a clone?

Imeo still kicking after all these years?? Damn.
I got an atty I'd love to throw at him....guess which one? *hint: NR wire was required*

Olive oil and a shitonne of money DO make ya live forever. :giggle:

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Vape mail!
Purge Mods Pharoah and a Squid Industries Squad.
48d8e62f1fd22780d79b50b9d213c6d4.jpg

ad3253834f648e0266d7b643eca2cd5c.jpg

487c0f4346a895a89d1f1aaea402872a.jpg

ca3dd1e7acaadc969c491a56477eef54.jpg

a8254ad4c2699b0a480a3411f3cf3b20.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure. Was like $27. Grabbed a few spare glasses while I was there.
Bought an authentic I-atty reloaded can't find replacement glass at all. Had to buy a clone to get a replacement glass for mine. That's the thing that pisses me off about these high end devices. Not being able to get replacement parts when you need them.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got some great vape mail today. Ran into a pinch with 21700's, so i wanted to just buy a few wraps.@Syythe wasn't having it. So he send me some, and a really cool 2x batt case. Thank you very much kind sir. I love our community. I am fully convinced from what goes on here, and what is going on in the world, Vapers are the last good human beings left ;)
20210123_205321.jpg

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got some great vape mail today. Ran into a pinch with 21700's, so i wanted to just buy a few wraps.@Syythe wasn't having it. So he send me some, and a really cool 2x batt case. Thank you very much kind sir. I love our community. I am fully convinced from what goes on here, and what is going on in the world, Vapers are the last good human beings left ;)
View attachment 176960
Glad to see they showed up early. Hope you can find a use for the case, I got over zealous and printed more than I could ever use. If you ever need another, case or wrap, just let me know.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad to see they showed up early. Hope you can find a use for the case, I got over zealous and printed more than I could ever use. If you ever need another, case or wrap, just let me know.
Didn't know you made it, makes it even cooler. I usually carry them in these
1611459901241801497084.jpg
But I always carry 2 extra, sometimes 3, so should work great. I had a mod with a small burr inside the tube. Didn't catch it right away and it took out three wraps. Fixed that, so there should be more than enough wraps there to last me a very long time, thanks again.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The lag time on VU is about to get the best of me. Reminds me of waiting on AOL over dial-up 25 years ago. Pisses me off.

@Syythe, since I can't seem to Wow your post or reply to it:

Did you miss the Flave 22 RDTA that was in the Hardware thread not long ago? It sat there for a while and then I bought it. I wasn't sure if I was making a mistake, because I've had Flave 24 RDA and RDTA clones and wasn't all that geeked about them, but this 22 is astounding. I like it much better.

I'm sorry your order got messed up. If it came from China, that's a mighty long wait only to be disappointed in the end. :hug:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The lag time on VU is about to get the best of me. Reminds me of waiting on AOL over dial-up 25 years ago. Pisses me off.

Did you miss the Flave 22 RDTA that was in the Hardware thread not long ago? It sat there for a while and then I bought it. I wasn't sure if I was making a mistake, because I've had Flave 24 RDA and RDTA clones and wasn't all that geeked about them, but this 22 is astounding. I like it much better.

I'm sorry your order got messed up. If it came from China, that's a mighty long wait only to be disappointed in the end. :hug:
Yes, I did miss that RDA. Once I noticed it, it was gone. Glad it found a good home though, and not just tossed in a box to never be used again.

I ordered the RDA on the 9th of this month, so it made good time getting here considering it was from china and all the shipping delays we have been seeing lately. Hopefully they send a replacement and it takes the same route.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I have no idea of the server, its optimizations or core location... but its shit compared to the old VU... Purely from the end user point of view.

It's like owning the brand new 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak 4x4 but having 3 flat tires in the middle of the boonies... sure its new, but also shit now ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got another package in today. It was supposed to be my Flave 22 (clone), but they sent me a SiChiro (clone) by mistake. This flave rda is really starting to seem near impossible for me to get ahold of...

View attachment 177114

Was that the one from 2F?
Mine are still enroute in shipment from China. Hopefully it gets through to here before the ban.

A contest win atty had been stopped at customs (on their side I think), and is being worked through again.

It's gonna get a lot worse soon...

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Was that the one from 2F?
Mine are still enroute in shipment from China. Hopefully it gets through to here before the ban.

A contest win atty had been stopped at customs (on their side I think), and is being worked through again.

It's gonna get a lot worse soon...
It was the one from 2F, the one you gave me the link to.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was the one from 2F, the one you gave me the link to.

Hmm, I didn't order any in black..they were only in silver, IIRC: https://www.2fdeal.com/_p4786.html
They were only shipping the SS version IIRC.

Although they show a black one in the pics:

5dd9c23536.jpg.500x500.jpg

For the heck of it, I tried searching 2FDeal for that "SiChiro" and came up empty. Strange?

3F does have that one, but OOS.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, poo...I won't know about the two SS ones I ordered for awhile. See and wait I guess?

That black one is showing as sold out: https://www.2fdeal.com/yftk-flave-e...-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-black_p13045.html

Sorry about that though, have you contacted 2F about it? They usually have very good customer service.
Yeah, just waiting to hear back. I have had small issues with them before, and they always took care of me. I don't expect any big issues this time, but we will see.

VU Sponsors